Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria (1602 Views)

2023: North Rallies Round Atiku, Gusau Presents Ex-VP To IBB Tomorrow / BOMBSHELL: US Wikileaks Cables: Atiku, Gusau, Izala Behind Radical Terror / Atiku, Gusau Behind 2002 Kaduna Miss World Violence - WIKILEAKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Three editors from a Nigerian news magazine were charged with sedition and criminal defamation on Wednesday after they published an article alleging corruption at the heart of government which were linked to Atiku Abubakar and Gusau as at November 24 2003.

Osa Director, the editor-in-chief of Insider Weekly magazine, and two senior colleagues - Janet Mba-Mba Afolabi and Chuks Onwudinjo - were charged at Yaba Magistrate Court in central Lagos, Festus Keyamo said.

They pleaded not guilty to the charges and the judge adjourned the case until January 12, Keyamo said in a telephone interview.

The three journalists were arrested in their office last Monday over an article that appeared in the November 24 edition of the magazine, he said.

The cover story of the magazine edition - entitled "Aso Rock in Bunkering Scandal" - alleged that top government officials had been involved in shady oil deals, the human rights lawyer said.

"Aso Rock" is the presidential villa in Abuja, where President Olusegun's Obasanjo's office and residence are located. "Bunkering" refers to the theft and sale of crude oil from vandalised pipelines.

The lawyer described the charges as "silly" since, according to him, the law on sedition has been expunged from the nation's statute book, having been declared unconstitutional.

See video evidence below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4KIfpz5keg

https://www.news24.com/news24/editors-charged-with-sedition-20031126

The picture below is that of Osa Director.

1 Like

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Do your private research to dig up more information about this thread if you have any doubts.

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

The Above is Atiku disected by OBJ as someone who was a VP under him. OBJ knew him well enough to have described him this way.

Such a man as described by Obasanjo should be kept away from our highest seat in Nigeria and not tossed on it.

Nothing has changed with him. He is still the same desperate Atiku as before. He has changed political parties more than. A Prostitute changes partners.

His looting tendencies have also not changed in any way.

2023 will be a very decisive year . A year of many political retirements in PDP and a year Nigeria will shift into 2nd gear with PMB on the driving seat as we head to the finished line of a bigger, brighter and more prosperous Nigeria.

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by press9jatv: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2022
BadRadio:

See video evidence below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4KIfpz5keg

https://www.news24.com/news24/editors-charged-with-sedition-20031126

The picture below is that of Osa Director.
clueless liar and propagandist, it’s when the campaign fully start and the people of Nigeria are voting massively for Atiku Abubakar candidacy that you will be reading series of allegations that’s not substantiated. This is pure lies and propaganda here. Not true at all. Just to score cheap political points. People aren’t carried away with lies and propaganda of APC again. Buhari government the clueless APC propagandist government is the worst government Nigeria will ever experience since the existence of Nigeria. All this lies and propaganda will never hold any water. There was a liar like that they said Atiku was the one that allowed Importation of Mikano generators in Nigeria. I laugh tired tired when I heard it. No links, evidence to substantiate their allegations so far. It doesn’t hold any water. Since 2007 that Atiku left power, Efcc,Icpc has never proved him or carry him to court. They are just blowing lies and everywhere on the media space in order to spoil his names and reputation in the public space. As it’s today, Atiku voting strength in all the 6 geopolitical zones keeps on rising by the day. Nigerians preferred Atiku than Pandora debtor obi and the Drug baron Tinubu. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Keep on making Atiku to be more popular than ever before with your lies and propaganda. Your lies and propaganda against Atiku will never sell this time around cos’ the minds of Nigerians have fully made up to cast their votes for his candidacy.

1 Like

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2022
press9jatv:
clueless liar and propagandist, it’s when the campaign fully start and the people of Nigeria are voting massively for Atiku Abubakar candidacy that you will be reading series of allegations that’s not substantiated. This is pure lies and propaganda here. Not true at all. Just to score cheap political points. People aren’t carried away with lies and propaganda of APC again. Buhari government the clueless APC propagandist government is the worst government Nigeria will ever experience since the existence of Nigeria. All this lies and propaganda will never hold any water. There was a liar like that they said Atiku was the one that allowed Importation of Mikano generators in Nigeria. I laugh tired tired when I heard it. No links, evidence to substantiate their allegations so far. It doesn’t hold any water. Since 2007 that Atiku left power, Efcc,Icpc has never proved him or carry him to court. They are just blowing lies and everywhere on the media space in order to spoil his names and reputation in the public space. As it’s today, Atiku voting strength in all the 6 geopolitical zones keeps on rising by the day. Nigerians preferred Atiku than Pandora debtor obi and the Drug baron Tinubu. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Keep on making Atiku to be more popular than ever before with your lies and propaganda. Your lies and propaganda against Atiku will never sell this time around cos’ the minds of Nigerians have fully made up to cast their votes for his candidacy.
why are you scared of the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by press9jatv: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2022
BadRadio:
Even the owner of nairaland has confirmed it too
Na lies and propaganda against incoming President Atiku Abubakar. It’s never true at all. Why can’t you ask them to send the allegations to the Efcc, Icpc? Abi they aren’t in Nigeria. Mere allegations to score cheap political points. It will never work this time around. It will never hold any water. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku voting strength keep on increasing by the day. Keep on wailing and ranting on Atiku popularity in the whole 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by DWickedLandLord: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Somebody in this thread is crying

It's not with tears o my guy

1 Like

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by citygarden(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Corruption name should be changed to Atiku because everything about him is how to robbed the entire nation. Even without him being a president, what now that want to be president. Everything candidate on this election is corrupt including Peter Obi, tinubu etc.
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Atiku has been out of government for years. APC is the ruling party. You people should take him to court. Enough of these boring allegations
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:
Atiku has been out of government for years. APC is the ruling party. You people should take him to court. Enough of these boring allegations
so Atiku has been sustaining his refineries with stolen oil... hmm
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Christistruth00: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022
press9jatv:
Na lies and propaganda against incoming President Atiku Abubakar. It’s never true at all. Why can’t you ask them to send the allegations to the Efcc, Icpc? Abi they aren’t in Nigeria. Mere allegations to score cheap political points. It will never work this time around. It will never hold any water. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku voting strength keep on increasing by the day. Keep on wailing and ranting on Atiku popularity in the whole 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

It is not lies

Why do you think Obasanjo said Atiku was very Corrupt?

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2022
BadRadio:
so Atiku has been sustaining his refineries with stolen oil... hmm

You people and baseless allegations! I keep wondering, what's stopping the authorities from prosecuting Atiku? I am not asking because I like him, I would do same for others.

I used to believe he stole until I realised that these allegations only pop up during elections. After elections, everything dies down. No one takes it further by dragging him to court.

I keep wondering why!

I remember when they dragged him to the Senate. Atiku was investigated and cleared by the Senate. So what's your problem?

The Senate cleared him. You say, no, he's Corrupt, OK, take him to court. You refuse!

Biko enough with these boring circles of allegations. Go to court or forever remain silent.

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is not lies

Why do you think Obasanjo said what Atiku had stolen could feed

Nigeria for 300 years ?

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:
Atiku na confirmed thief

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

Atiku na confirmed thief

You still haven't said anything. You just regurgitated same baseless allegations. Take him to court. Or is Atiku bigger than FG?
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Christistruth00: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:

You still haven't said anything. You just regurgitated same baseless allegations. Take him to court. Or is Atiku bigger than FG?

But Atiku was invited to Court in the US concerning money Laundering with Jennifer his wife and he refused to turn up

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:

Court?.. when he has his stooges in the judiciary, there's no need wasting limited resources on court process. FG will continue to squeeze his balls and seize as much assets that belongs to the country. Remember, FG had cancelled his fraudulent Intel logistics contract at the Port terminal.
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

Court?.. when he has his stooges in the judiciary, there's no need wasting limited resources on court process. FG will continue to squeeze his balls and seize as much assets that belongs to the country. Remember, FG had cancelled his fraudulent Intel logistics contract at the Port terminal.

He has stoogies in the judiciary? You have proof to backup this allegation?
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

But Atiku was invited to Court in the US concerning money Laundering with Jennifer his wife and he refused to turn up
He is so powerful that no court could try him here in the country. Despite OBJ hunting sitting Governors with EFCC yet they couldn't go near Atiku because he has his boys everywhere.
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Christistruth00: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

He is so powerful that no court could try him here in the country. Despite OBJ hunting sitting Governors with EFCC yet they couldn't go near Atiku because he has his boys everywhere.

Go and read Obasanjo’s book on what happened

and the Powerful People that were begging for Atiku

when Obasanjo wanted to deal with him

Since you said Atiku’s hands are clean let him defend himself in the US Courts for money Laundering
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:

He has stoogies in the judiciary? You have proof to backup this allegation?
OBJ as a sitting President had to beg Atiku for support for his 2nd term when Atiku almost triggered his impeachment through his boys in the national assembly. A sitting President of Nigeria begging Atiku - no be small thing.
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lol, and he wasn't apprehended when he visited the US?

That's by the way, you still haven't answered my question. Why hasn't the FG prosecuted him or even extradited him? That's what I want to know, not screenshots of allegations on the pages of newspaper. I already know about them. I made it known already and I used to believe them. Now I want to know why the FG and those accusing him haven't taken him to court or extradited him to the US to face the law.
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

OBJ as a sitting President had to beg Atiku for support for his 2nd term when Atiku almost triggered his impeachment through his boys in the national assembly. A sitting President of Nigeria begging Atiku - no be small thing.

What about Jonathan and Buhari?
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

Go and read Obasanjo’s book on what happened

and the Powerful People that were begging for Atiku

when Obasanjo wanted to deal with him

Since you said Atiku’s hands are clean let him defend himself in the US Courts for money Laundering
We are on the same page. Atiku is part of the powerful cabal. The country would rather burn than Atiku going to jail.

1 Like

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:

What about Jonathan and Buhari?
Jonathan that has become an errand boy to Aso rock abi Buhari didn't show his wife shege?
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Old news that has already been decided by the court.
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

Jonathan that has become an errand boy to Aso rock abi Buhari didn't show his wife shege?

Oga rest...
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Pakute: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:

Oga rest...
ok.

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by christistruth01: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol, and he wasn't apprehended when he visited the US?

That's by the way, you still haven't answered my question. Why hasn't the FG prosecuted him or even extradited him? That's what I want to know, not screenshots of allegations on the pages of newspaper. I already know about them. I made it known already and I used to believe them. Now I want to know why the FG and those accusing him haven't taken him to court or extradited him to the US to face the law.

https://saharareporters.com/2009/11/13/former-us-congressman-involved-corruption-case-atiku-gets-13-years-jail

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
press9jatv:
how much were u paid to do what you are doing? 1 million naira will not last u for 6 months... don't sell ur future and that of ur children

1 Like

Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by Trinitycian: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria by christistruth01: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
BadRadio:
how much were u paid to do what you are doing? 1 million naira will not last u for 6 months... don't sell ur future and that of ur children

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents / Tinubu's Academic Record Is More Straightforward Than Obi's School Record - Reno / I Am Ashamed: A So-called Accountant Said "Na Statistics We Go Chop"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.