Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents (1606 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
An Igbo project.

Obi is seen by his majority Igbo supporters as their only hope for a much coveted and illusive Igbo president .

Anyone who stands against Obi is anti Igbo if he isn't an Igbo or an Igbo saboteur and traitor if they are Igbo.

The Zombidient keep exposing their true agenda.

Their agenda is not to rescue the zoo they wanted to burn down up till mid this year but to get an Igbo man into Aso Rock.

They want you to shun tribalism while advocating for their own tribal ambitions.

Only a fool will stupidly subscribe to the scam packaged fraud and Igbo messiah .

20 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Nayture147: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
I fully concur.

10 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by matrixmuzi: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

Obi is seen by his majority Igbo supporters as their only hope for a much coveted and illusive Igbo president .

Anyone who stands against Obi is anti Igbo if he isn't an Igbo or an Igbo saboteur and traitor if they are Igbo.

Their agenda is not to rescue the zoo they wanted to burn down up till mid this year but to get an Igbo man into Aso Rock.

They want you to shun tribalism while advocating for their own tribal ambitions.

Only a fool will stupidly subscribe to the scam packaged fraud and Igbo messiah .

Aturu na ewu still get mouth to talk. Una no dey shame

4 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by epondudu: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

Seconded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Urheadmaster(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

That is the mindset of several Nigerian citizens.

One cannot contest for the seat of Nigeria president regardless of where he or she comes from tongue
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Lionnation: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Platue and Benue belongs to fulani

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by asanausana91: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
I love Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Svoboda(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Whereas Soludo has the mandate to fight for his party's political standing and future as national leader of Apga.

Most obidients are too tunnel visioned to unserstand that politics is about interests, and can transcend parochialism.

Apga has vested interests in 2023. It has national and state assemblies elections to protect. It shouldnt be all about LP when we all know it cant win 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Nightwolf1: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

Whether Igbo project or not is not your business. Go and vote for Thîefnubu the drug addict and cocaine smoking imbec1le.

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:

That is the mindset of several Nigerian citizens.

One cannot contest for the seat of Nigeria president regardless of where he or she comes from tongue

You call anyone who from your wretched SE stands against Obi as a betrayer and saboteur of Ndigbo.

That to me has confirmed what I have always known and that is that Obi remains the last great Igbo hope.

The Presidency is not meant to further your ethnic ambitions.

If you want to do that then elect credible people as your governors that will uplift your blighted states.
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Whether Igbo project or not is not your business. Go and vote for Thîefnubu the drug addict and cocaine smoking imbec1le.

It is my business because the presidency is not your papa house .

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by ganisucks(f): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

I'm very surprised and appalled that CIA and MOSSAD have not started running Psyops on you
But don't worry, they will soon notice you.

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Nightwolf1: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

It us my business because the presidency is not your papa house .

Go and vote for your pathetic papa suffering from Alzheimer and cocaine addiction.

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Akurakambe(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
You guys are terrible and jokers. You'll cry blood.

Same Agbado criminals are calling Mr Macaroni and other yorubas supporters of Peter Obi omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lionnation:
Platue and Benue belongs to fulani

How is that any different from the land coveting antics of you Igbo land grabbers who are still bent on stealing the Niger Delta ?

For everything you accuse the Fulani of, you are far worse .

As it was you igbos that introduced marginalization into our polity during the old eastern Nigeria.

Before there was any talk of Abuja, there was Enugu that was built with the resources of other provinces in your British handed down eastern Nigeria.

You shamelessly promoted Igbo interests at the centre through Zik and later on with the Igbo self imposed dictatorship led by Ironsi and dominated by Zikist elements in his rogue govt.

Everything you accuse the Fulani of today, you had been masters of in the 60's.

Bloody hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Akurakambe:
You guys are terrible and jokers. You'll cry blood.

Same Agbado criminals are calling Mr Macaroni and other yorubas supporters of Peter Obi omo ale.

The only people that will cry is you osus
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Go and vote for your pathetic papa suffering from Alzheimer and cocaine addiction.

Typical.

When exposed as the slithering snakes that you are, you bare your fangs.

Want to know when you speak truth to Igbo liars? Just watch as they insult you without disputing the facts laid against them.
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Lionnation: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

How is that any different from the land coveting antics of you Igbo land grabbers who are still bent on stealing the Niger Delta ?

For everything you accuse the Fulani of, you are far worse .

As it was you igbos that introduced marginalization into our polity during the old eastern Nigeria.

Before there was any talk of Abuja, there was Enugu that was built with the resources of other provinces in your British handed down eastern Nigeria.

You shamelessly promoted Igbo interests at the centre through Zik and later on with the Igbo self imposed dictatorship led by Ironsi and dominated by Zikist elements in his rogue govt.

Everything you accuse the Fulani of today, you had been masters of in the 60's.

Bloody hypocrites.
show me an inch of your land in your community where an Igbo man claims it belongs him because he conquered you, olodo go school olodo say no, say em head not fit carry book

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Seefinish: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

were you not amongst the people who called Osibanjo a betrayer for contesting against your father Abraham? Why are some Yoruba speak from both sides of their mouths?

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:

I'm very surprised and appalled that CIA and MOSSAD have not started running Psyops on you
But don't worry, they will soon notice you.

Why not get their resident pet goats in the form of ESN terrorists to take me out?

OSU intolerant fool.

An Igbo tyranny will never ever be allowed in Nigeria or any other place outside your blighted Zio Shithole .

Why not paste my profile links to ADL and JIDF to escalate actions on me.

Heathen savage
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Seefinish:
were you not amongst the people who called Osibanjo a betrayer for contesting against your father Abraham? Why are some Yoruba speak from both sides of their mouths?

Try another lie OSU

Exposing Igbo stupidity to the world does not make me a Tiniibu or APC supporter.

Why not just call ms an antisemite and anti Igbo

Heathen village mob mentality
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Nightwolf1: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Typical.

When exposed as the slithering snakes that you are, you bare your fangs.

Want to know when you speak truth to Igbo liars? Just watch as they insult you without disputing the facts laid against them.

You have discovered you ain't dealing with a pushover, u resorted to civility in your bid to gaslight me. I thought after calling my papa you would gear up to face the music head on.

Lol lillylivered Yoruba goat with an IQ of a pangolin. Go and tell your gormless generation the truth about your cocaine addict papa that suffers from incontinence, serial gaffes and parkinson disease combined.

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lionnation:
show me an inch of your land in your community where an Igbo man claims it belongs him because he conquered you, olodo go school olodo say no, say em head not fit carry book

You want to deny your useless Biafra map drawn by osus at IPOB using Microsoft paint?

You are known liars like both your father , Ekwensu and your slave kike masters.
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nightwolf1:

You have discovered you ain't dealing with a pushover, u resorted to civility in your bid to gaslight me. I thought after calling my papa you would gear up to face the music head on.

Lol lillylivered Yoruba goat with an IQ of a pangolin. Go and tell your gormless generation the truth about your cocaine addict papa that suffers from incontinence, serial gaffes and parkinson disease combined.

And still you said nothing to dismiss my post on obi being a tribal candidate and an Igbo project .

Continue ranting

OSU liars
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Conrod: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

The only people that will cry is you osus
Dont come online to yell how igbos bought everywhere,thereby turning your fathers and uncles into refugee camp dwellers.
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
The hypocrisy is damn too much

same Obidient crass idiots here will tell you that voting Atiku is a vote for Fulanis but will turn round and demand that in all fairness (whatever that means), it is time for an Igbo presidency and that we should shun ethno religious sentiments and vote their Obi because he is the "best".

You just can't replicate such double speak even in Communist North Korea.
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Nightwolf1: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

And still you said nothing to dismiss my post on obi being a tribal candidate and an Igbo project .

Continue ranting

OSU liars

Run along with your single digit IQ. Stammering retardd
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by Idiko1: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:
An Igbo project.

You do not sound intelligent, at all.
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
So far none of the OSU heathen savages that have posted on this thread have bothered to dismiss what I posted about obi being an Igbo project .

Rather they have deflected to Fulanis, labelled and insulted me and even one goat is threatening me with Mossad and CIA .

This is when you know you have said the bitter truth for the children of perdition can not stand the truth nor confront it.

Oya, osus continue insulting, deflecting and derailing .

1 Like

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by GodHatesJews: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Idiko1:

You do not sound intelligent, at all.

Oh really.

I am so daft that I can see the bipolar mood swinging political aspirations of the Igbo that did a 180 from burning down the Zoo to now singing kumbaya one Nijeriya song.

You are the idiots to think any sane person will fall for your lame gimmicks
Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
APC propaganda plan for 2023 election being propagated by Soludo.

It is APC design that Peter Obi MUST be projected as a regional leader by all means possible, in order to discredit him..

Re: Calling Solodu An Igbo Betrayer For Exposing Obi Exposes What Obi Represents by ibrahimabba7: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – EFCC Chairman

The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, has said the dollar might drop to ₦200 after the redesigning of naira.…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfqfwMrBsLg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Why It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha – Peter Obi / How Sophisticated Are The Yorubas? / Entire Igbo Race Should Back Nnamdi Kanu Now. Nigeria Does Not Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.