Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Treatment Of Diaper Rash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Treatment Of Diaper Rash (162 Views)

How To Get Rid Of A Baby Diaper Rash Within 24 Hours / My Dad's Treatment Of My Mum Made Me A Feminist / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Diaper Rash by nagro999(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Treatment of Diaper rash

Diaper rash is very common in babies and infant using diapers.

what causes diaper rash in babies

This is a good question, when your baby or infants poops in the diaper and you didn’t change in at an instance, you leave the poop in the diaper for hours without changing it. It causes diaper rash.

See also  Correcting a Child Bullying other Children

When your baby or infants urinate in the diaper and you didn’t change it on time, it causes diaper rash.

When you use diaper 24/7 without allowing air to blew to the babies genitals and other areas around it, it causes diaper rash.

can covid cause diaper rash in babies

No

See also  Dealing with Toddlers who kept on crying

What does diaper rash look like?

Treatment of Diaper Rash

https://www.parents.com.ng/parenting/diaper-rash-treatment.html

(1) (Reply)

And It Went Overboard / Safety Tips / Buy Amethyst Massaging Beauty Roller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.