Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help (2617 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning Nairanlanders.
Please I need help, ASUU strike will be over soon and my hostel rent has expired, I don't have where to go back too. The past few months have been the toughest for me with all sorts of disasters coming my way.

I have managed to pay my school fees of 95k during the strike and I'm struggling to mister enough money to pay for accomodation.

All I need is 25k to add to the 25k I have been able to save up for my house rent. I know it's a lot to ask for bit if God puts it in anyone's heart to help, I'd be really greatful.

4(five)43(eight)099(zero)4 (c@rb0n)
Sunday Seun

God bless you. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Mary00:
Okay

Thank you.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Kingkyle1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Funny beings.
So a beggar wants me to decode his account details.
I mean I have the money and you expect me to start decoding your details.
Sheey nah whining nii grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Faber(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:
Please I need help, ASUU strike will be over soon and my hostel rent has expired, I don't have where to go back too. The past few months have been the toughest for me with all sorts of disasters coming my way.

I have managed to pay my school fees of 95k during the strike and I'm struggling to mister enough money to pay for accomodation.

All I need is 25k to add to the 25k I have been able to save up for my house rent. I know it's a lot to ask for bit if God puts it in anyone's heart to help, I'd be really greatful.

Sunday Seun

God bless you. Amen.

School no be for everyone, enter street Learn skill and hustle hard.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

People suffer setbacks in every endeavor they engage in. When you get sick, do you just assume that life is not for you, and kill yourself or try death?

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by SensualMan: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

Sunday Seun

God bless you. Amen.
Which school are u in?
How much is ur rent and what kinda house are u staying in?
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
SensualMan:
Which school are u in?
How much is ur rent and what kinda house are u staying in?

I'm in Tai Solarin university
My house rent is 55 thousands naira and my hostel is a face to face kind of appartement.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingkyle1:
Funny beings.
So a beggar wants me to decode his account details.
I mean I have the money and you expect me to start decoding your details.
Sheey nah whining nii grin cheesy

No. Nairaland will ban me If I should post my account number without doing it that way. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

I don't want to drop out. I wasted 7 years of my life trying to get admission after I finished secondary school in 2015. It's why I want to make sure I do not lose my admission.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Faber(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

People suffer setbacks in every endeavor they engage in. When you get sick, do you just assume that life is not for you, and kill yourself or try death?

Life is also not for everyone, that's why there's execution by the government, when it's clear you are living at the detriment of others, then you have to killed for others to live...

The earlier people understand that school is not a guarantee you will be successful in life, the better for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
I was thinking it's school hostels, lodge is somewhat expensive. School hostels expires per session (I think).
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I was thinking it's school hostels, lodge is somewhat expensive. School hostels expires per session (I think).

Yes school hostel expires per session
But I am not living in a school hostel.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Kingzeez10: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Where is your hostel located, Ijagun, ijele or Abapawa? I will send someone there to confirm.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Where is your hostel located, Ijagun, ijele or Abapawa? I will send someone there to confirm.

Ijagun area.
But I'm currently not in school.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Sambaby7640: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

I don't want to drop out. I wasted 7 years of my life trying to get admission after I finished secondary school in 2015. It's why I want to make sure I do not lose my admission.
you dey which level now?
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
you dey which level now?

200 level.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Olatara(f): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

Ijagun area.
But I'm currently not in school.
TAsued don't have hostels Nah.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Olatara:
TAsued don't have hostels Nah.

They do... But I'm not living in the school hostel.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by silibaba: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

Sunday Seun

nice one. nairaland is more like gofundme now.

God bless you. Amen.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by silibaba: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

Sunday Seun

God bless you. Amen.

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
silibaba:

I'm so sorry.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Ijobatjbright: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Erora ma paro
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Haakeem(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

thats was too harsh man.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by AndroidAI(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

Life is also not for everyone, that's why there's execution by the government, when it's clear you are living at the detriment of others, then you have to killed for others to live...

The earlier people understand that school is not a guarantee you will be successful in life, the better for them

The guy even wasted 7 years seeking admission... As if they will give him job upon graduation cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Sambaby7640: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

200 level.
second semester
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
second semester

1st semester..
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Someone should help please.
Any amount would be appreciated..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solve It / Uniben Post Ume. / Breaking News - Laspotech Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.