Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help (2632 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Where is your hostel located, Ijagun, ijele or Abapawa? I will send someone there to confirm.

The werey quickly said he wasn't in school when he learned you were sending someone over to confirm. Don't waste your time on him. He's a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Niom(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hanks0000:

No. Nairaland will ban me If I should post my account number without doing it that way. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

You should have waited for people to request for your account details before posting it. The way you just wrote everything and included your account details outrightly looks suspicious.

Secondly, you didn't upload proof you are in the said school including the receipt of the school fees you just paid.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Shoodboi:

The werey quickly said he wasn't in school when he learned you were sending someone over to confirm. Don't waste your time on him. He's a fraud.

No, I said it in my post that I don't have where toe go back to. Not because he said he's sending someone over..
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by Delacroix6(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2022

No, I said it in my post that I don't have where toe go back to. Not because he said he's sending someone over..

Lols, you are just wasting your time. People on Nairaland are too stupid and cruel to understand when someone needs help.
I go send you 3k. É no plenty but manage am.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Good morning Nairanlanders.
Please I need help, ASUU strike will be over soon and my hostel rent has expired, I don't have where to go back too. The past few months have been the toughest for me with all sorts of disasters coming my way.

I have managed to pay my school fees of 95k during the strike and I'm struggling to mister enough money to pay for accomodation.

All I need is 25k to add to the 25k I have been able to save up for my house rent. I know it's a lot to ask for bit if God puts it in anyone's heart to help, I'd be really greatful.

4(five)43(eight)099(zero)4 (c@rb0n)
Sunday Seun

God bless you. Amen.
Drop out na.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Drop out na.
God forbid you are no more in the future and your son comes like this to solicit for funds. I hope you'll be cool with it in your grave if everyone tells him to dropout since he can't afford it

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

God forbid you are no more in the future and your son comes like this to solicit for funds. I hope you'll be cool with it in your grave if everyone tells him to dropout since he can't afford it
Read my lips..! IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT ANYMORE, DROP OUT!
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Lol psychopath rest. That's why you ain't a billionaire yet because psychopaths like you will use the money to cause mayhem than profit less fortunate humans. I know your type. The one that one's he mistakenly stumbles on big money suddenly feels he "doesn't owe no one anything" and "can't tell me how I spend my money". Because they want to buy iphone 13 pro max of N1 million for pussy and their brother or cousin or nephew can go to hell if they can't afford 100k for fees because "it's not your responsibility"

Let not God not punish you someday and you have kidney problem and you need money for transplant and dialysis. I hope you don't seek for funds. If dialysis and transplant is too expensive. You can as well die. MOFO undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Na question I ask. You answer yes or no. Sociopath undecided
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Lol psychopath rest. That's why you ain't a billionaire yet because psychopaths like you will use the money to cause mayhem than profit less fortunate humans. I know your type. The one that one's he mistakenly stumbles on big money suddenly feels he "doesn't owe no one anything" and "can't tell me how I spend my money". Because they want to buy iphone 13 pro max of N1 million for pussy and their brother or cousin or nephew can go to hell if they can't afford 100k for fees because "it's not your responsibility"

Let not God not punish you someday and you have kidney problem and you need money for transplant and dialysis. I hope you don't seek for funds. If dialysis and transplant is too expensive. You can as well die. MOFO undecided
You oni bara WEYREY, we ain't your family so Read my lips... DROP OUT!
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

You oni bara WEYREY, we ain't your family so Read my lips... DROP OUT!
Psycho keep quiet I wasn't the one asking for help! undecided you that is not onibara if we check your useless self is typing from one room with Nokia x2 with mat as bed. Odé omó undecided
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Psycho keep quiet I wasn't the one asking for help! undecided you that is not onibara if we check your useless self is typing from one room with Nokia x2 with mat as bed. Odé omó undecided
Oloriburuku Onibara. You're the one with many username.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Oloriburuku Onibara. You're the one with many username.
Ok suit yourself grin

Ketu Rascal. Go and collect your okada levy boy lol grin oh sorry I forgot the government has banned your source of income. Eyaaaah pele o cry

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Ok suit yourself grin

Ketu Rascal. Go and collect your okada levy boy lol grin oh sorry I forgot the government has banned your source of income. Eyaaaah pele o cry
You have family and your parents, it's Thier responsibility to help you not us here in nairaland. Poor boy grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2022
HeavenVGate:

You have family and your parents, it's Thier responsibility to help you not us here in nairaland. Poor boy grin grin grin

Op abeg come carry your brother o

I no be Tasued student dude wetin Consine me Consine Tasued mstcheew. Abeg shift joor undecided
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I no be Tasued student dude wetin Consine me Consine Tasued mstcheew. Abeg shift joor undecided
WEYREY! Stop disturbing us here. You can't beg for money here. You can do that in your streets.
Re: ASUU Strike Is Over And I Need Help by HeavenVGate: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Transcript / Amazing Anomalies In Mathematics / All Nigerian School & Scholarship Info:everyday Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.