Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s (7305 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Data Overload Promo. 2k For 2.5gb 5k For 12gb, 8k For 24gb, 15k For 36gb. / All Glo Users In Da House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2011
Nairalanders, I just discovered that, with my glo Infinito, I now have the freedom to call all glo numbers at 2k/s (N1.20/m). I will not release the process now, until I put at least, 10 doubting thomases to truth. If you are interested please, put your glo number here and I will call you. Please, note: I will call you with my glo number HIDDEN, for security reasons. Again, I will NOT discuss the process with you during the call because, I will post it here after calling at least, 10 people. See you there. NB: Now, my credit is N123.47k. I will post our duration of call and the amount I was charged by glo here. Thank you. will post it here after calling at least, 10 people. See you there. NB: Now, my credit is N123.47k. I will post our duration of call and the amount I was charged by glo here. Thank you.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by akinreals: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2011
All my friends, who are not currently on the glo network, will rush in, after discovering this process. Let's get the ball rolling. I'm am waiting for your numbers.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2011
@Akinreals, our discussion was 1m 54s (114s). My initial balance was N123.47k. My balance now is N121.90k. Please, do your calculation.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by ekel101: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2011
See there is no need to doubt it , just put the codes here and every one gives you the thumbs up when they try it
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ Ok. Here we go: First, there is no SPECIAL code required. If you have already registered for the glo infinito plan, make sure your package is this one, *100*9*1#. If you already have one special registered, then, this is what you will do to call all glo numbers at 2k/s (N1.20/m). Use the delete option *101*3*number# to remove the previous registered number. This way, glo will NEVER charge you for deleting a previous registered number. (Please, NEVER you use the modify option (*101*2*number#). If you use this option, you will be charged 100 naira every time you try to change a number). So, after deleting your previous registered number, you will now be able to register your new number. Again, glo will NEVER charge you, but, you must have a minimum of 100 naira in your account. If your account is less, you will receive an error message on your screen saying, insufficient balance, this way, you will NEVER be successful. Remember, at every point, glo will tells you that, it will cost you 0.0 naira. That's all. You can change your registered numbers at any time any day at no extra cost. Here you are calling every glo numbers at 2k/s (N1.20/m). Try it today.me you try to change a number). So, after deleting your previous registered number, you will now be able to register your new number. Again, glo will NEVER charge you, but, you must have a minimum of 100 naira in your account. If your account is less, you will receive an error message on your screen saying, insufficient balance, this way, you will NEVER be successful. Remember, at every point, glo will tells you that, it will cost you 0.0 naira. That's all. You can change your registered numbers at any time any day at no extra cost. Here you are calling every glo numbers at 2k/s (N1.20/m). Try it today.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hope, the above explanation is clear enough. Happy calling! Remember, bring your friends and loved ones to glo.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hope, the above explanation is clear enough. Happy calling! Remember, bring your friends and loved ones to glo.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2011
What is your take on this process, if you have tried it so far.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
Glo want to start giving out free recharge cards on their facebook page, so, I decided to also advertise the glo Infinito 2k/s package there. Is glo afraid that, this discovery will jam their network? Maybe, because, they are removing my post about this 2k/s from their wall on facebook. I don't really know why sha.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by omoboy08(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
luluosas:

Glo want to start giving out free recharge cards on their facebook page, so, I decided to also advertise the glo Infinito 2k/s package there. Is glo afraid that, this discovery will jam their network? Maybe, because, they are removing my post about this 2k/s from their wall on facebook. I don't really know why sha.
but y r u putin it on der wall? Anyway, Thanks bro, tested n confirmed For dos dt r stil doubting
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by Odunnu: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nigerians! I hail o. In my next life, i'l come back as a Nigerian. We are so fun filled and entertaining
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by aieromon(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
My sister,what brings you to this great section?
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by Odunnu: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Freebies!
You guys are good. I visit her regularly sha, even you would attest to that
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by Odunnu: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
. . .@ poster, how do you guys learn these stuff? I mean, how do you figure out these codes/loopholes?
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by aieromon(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
Odunnu:

. . .@ poster, how do you guys learn these stuff? I mean, how do you figure out these codes/loopholes?

So many witches and wizards in here.We don't kill but emancipate grin
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by Odunnu: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
I'm impressed
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by omoboy08(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
aieromon:

So many witches and wizards in here.We don't kill but emancipate grin
glo has neva fall my hand like dis b4. D whiteman wey do pencil na him also do erazer. After all is nt freebies. Make all glo users carry go jare. Just enjoy while stock last.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2011
You can actually do the swapping with 0.0 naira in your account. I have tested and confirmed it. It has saves me over N4,000 naira since. Join the crew jare!
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2011
omoboy08:

but y r u putin it on der wall? Anyway, Thanks bro, tested n confirmed For dos dt r stil doubting
What do you expect me to do? Conceal it? Chop alone? Ubanu. As far as the codes are legal on the glo network, I have committed no crime. Enjoy jare!
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Freebies!
This is true my sister, but, some nai
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Freebies!
This is true my sister, but, some nairalanders are stingy people. They will asked you to call them, email them, send recharge cards etc. before releasing the JUNKS they 've discovered to you. But, I choose to be different. This is my motivation.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2011
Odunnu:

There are no loopholes here my sister. The codes are glo infinito official codes, available on the glo website. As a 'die hard' glo subscriber, I follow them everywhere, looking for avenues to benefit more from their service delivery. This is how I discovered this stuff.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2011
aieromon:

So many witches and wizards in  here.We don't kill but emancipate grin
It is not the case of witches/wizards here my friend, rather, it is the case of creative ideas, put into positive venture/use.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2011
omoboy08:

glo has neva fall my hand like dis b4. D whiteman wey do pencil na him also do erazer. After all is nt freebies. Make all glo users carry go jare. Just enjoy while stock last.
Glo will never carry last by God's grace. As long as glo infinito package remains a charging plan on the glo network, this 2k/s will remain. So, continue to enjoy.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by omoboy08(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
luluosas:

This is true my sister, but, some nairalanders are stingy people. They will asked you to call them, email them, send recharge cards etc. before releasing the JUNKS they 've discovered to you. But, I choose to be different. This is my motivation.
luluosas:

na true my bro, wot others wld ve askd 4 dropin mail id or to cal soso no. U shal b known by hw u prove ursef. Big up my bro.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ @omoboy08, I am sorry bros, for mistaken your identity for a female. Please, accept my apology.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by Ebenezerk2: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
you are a liar, I did it and 100 Naira was remove from my balance
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by Odunnu: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Follow simple instruction!
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hello house, it seems glo has discovered this stuff here. They are now charging 50 naira to delete a number. What is your experience so far?
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ebenezerk2:

you are a liar, I did it and 100 Naira was remove from my balance
Do you think I take delight in deceit? Or, where you thinking that, I never tried this stuff before putting it up here? You should rather blame yourself because, I am 100% sure that, you never followed the instructions. Look, even now that glo is charging me for deleting a number, it is 50 naira they are deducting. So, where did you get your 100 naira, if you had followed the instructions? Think well my friend. Do you think I take delight in deceit? Or, where you thinking that, I never tried this stuff before putting it up here? You should rather blame yourself because, I am 100% sure that, you never followed the instructions. Look, even now that glo is charging me for deleting a number, it is 50 naira they are deducting. So, where did you get your 100 naira, if you had followed the instructions? Think well my friend.
Re: Hurray! Freedom To Call All Glo Numbers @ 2k/s by luluosas(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Even at 50 naira per swap, I will still do it when my calls will be 4 minutes and above. Look at this picture: Normal 4 minutes will cost 60 naira, but, 4 minutes on 2k/s will cost N5 naira. Now, if you add N50 and N5, you have N55 naira in total. This way, I will be saving N5 naira. What do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Powerbank Are You Using? / Fastest Download Speed You've Ever Seen In Nigeria / Is The Nokia 7 Plus Worth ₦140,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.