Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips (35730 Views)

Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by vastolord4(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
What is this?

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nairaland animal right activist.....where una dey??

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by SIMONEKPA7: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
This one for done receive penalty if na Nigeria e happen.

3 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:
We have finally seen it all grin
.Gbamm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Sotoo007: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don laugh tire..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by advocatebaba(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
beautyhd:
grin grin grin Death penalty inside pots.

The judge na werey.
And the injured man will be given the largest Share. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
So wait... If they hadn't gone near the man, they would never have faced a 'death penalty'?!

Meaning all the chicken, turkey, and beef eaten in Canada are from animals on Death row! undecided undecided undecided

My confusion is confused!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Death penalty for animals (Turkey & Rooster) What a big joke.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Ybaby: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Ko da o!

Turkey and Rooster... wicked animals

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Odunharry(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
peppermint7:
If it's ok by you my Lord
May I carry out the execution??
Permission granted.. But ensure everything is intact after the execution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Revolva(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
You see turkey and dem sharp mouth they can use it to injure someone

Abeg make i come dat canada and buy carry dem after they killed them

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Omoawoke: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
I thought this happened in Kenya
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by muyico(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
4 nigeria here who born monkey mama. Animal to dey fear us
i vivily remembr whn i was still teneger. 1 sphaper police dog chase me. But with help of stone on his fore head he die suddenly
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by descarado: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
It is the lawful thing to put any domestic animal that attacked human down.
What's strange about the sentencing undecided
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by mercysamuelson(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
That's turkeys way. Some people use them to guard their compounds. They're so wicked and quick to attack.

4 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by illuminutty: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nawa ooo

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by TimeArena1(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
A very good judgment.

I almost got hit by a bike during the lockdown after these hoodlums gave me a hot chase.

I can never forget that day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Ubanz: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
All these wild turkeys ehhn.
E be like say Naija guys no dey that region.
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by TheDictatorNd: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nawa this madness too don japa enter yankee ok oh.
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please transfer there case to nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by kareemkamil(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Turkey ma self, don enter banditry work. Banditry Turkeys, killed them all.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Llight101(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ehinjuola:
grin

Actually, if it were african most especially nigerian we will tag this as "spiritual attack", "village VIO's" but revise is the case here.. So, we now deduce it that the turkey are cultists n d rooster is their front/lead man .

Coz how on earth will turkey attack someone to the extent of getting hips fracture.. Lol no b juju b dat.

Wen d turkey n d rooster no b wild ones.

Oyinbo ppl with der inheritance curse following them updan wthout even realizing it.
It's like you're unaware of the strength and aggressiveness of Turkeys. I've seen them manhandled adults before.
There was a man those days that had up to 15 strong males. On a bad day, they would block the street and no one would dare pass. If you whistle your new name is sorry..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Lovenorth: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
They should recruite me to do the job
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Bomaye7(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
beautyhd:
grin grin grin Death penalty inside pots.

The judge na werey.
animals get death sentence when they attack humans. Dogs are mostly on that table. Its not a strange thing infact their is a lawyer who have volunteered to apear in court to defend the helpless animals and so far he have saved over 12 dogs from executions. Here there are rules. I wish one day our 9ja will be so organized

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Iseoluwa2050(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
DEATH WARRANT or DEATH PENALTY for TURKEY tongue that you will finally arrive inside BIG POT of EGUSI wink grin angry smiley kiss undecided undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by themanderon: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thug chickens. Mc oluomo's Canadian branch.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by thundafire: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
That cock na real gangster leading gangsters

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by orikoku: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Like have not seen it all.

Wonders
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by 007Marvel(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
What did I just read grin grin the only domesticated animal way fit injure me na those Aggressive dog breeds! Like Rottweiler, pitbull, Siberian husky and doberman!
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by mordred44: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
₥₳đ øøⱨ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.