Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips (35732 Views)

Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Gentlevip: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is animal brutality

We need to apeal. As a bird right activist I know what am talking about
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by naijapikin2(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Let all the turkeys be taken to istanbul. grin

And the rooster should be roasted alive
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by robinso01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
efeski:

Take it from someone who's been chased for about a minute and half by 2 turkeys on my way home at dutse sokale abuja.
I didn't wait to find out what would have happened had they caught up with me.
And in case you're wondering, I didn't provoke then in any manner whatsoever. Just minding my business strolling home and next thing I was running in the opposite direction like my life depended on it.

That animal can be terrorist sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Mars16(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
peppermint7:
If it's ok by you my Lord
May I carry out the execution??
This Comrade!! grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Tradepunter2: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Xmas is coming so they are revolting....
Very soon world wide revolution by the birds
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Ujm1: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Seriously
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Youngblood007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
No be only 9ja..
werey full everywhere grin
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by tishbite41(m): 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
I no go forget wey turkey pursue me like thief for 2007
Worst of all, na in front of my crush e pursue me
I won't forgive and forget
Never!
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Qardinalcaptain: 12:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Gang of turkeys ke......this one weak me ooo���
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by peppermint7(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Mars16:
This Comrade!! grin cheesy wink

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Shhhh01(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2022
RIP to the killer birds. LOL
Fira09:

SOURCE
Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by Hustle4Naira(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm rolling on the ground right now grin grin grin
Just the heading alone made me laugh like mad cheesy

Re: Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips by chiboycue: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
These gang of turkey accompanied by roster must be very mean and vicious. I would not be surprised if they belong to confraternity secret cult.

They should be executed immediately and their corpses used to prepare sumptuous meals to serve as a detterant to other turkeys with gangster tendencies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.