Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State (10330 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai..

This must be uppercut!
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ufuosman(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
davidtemi:
Any northerner will chose atiku x100 over anybody
many don't know dis

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by zionstaar75: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's not just the turn of the South,but the Turn of SE.
Since no one wants to do it right like it's said whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands,then let the North also play ball.
Na the greediness of the South be their banking point.
If Peter Obi doesn't get it, let Atiku keep it.
As for me and every other sensible Nigerian it is Anything but APC.
Apc should not even be on the ballots again after the level of disaster they brought into this Country.
APC MUST GO.
I never told u am supporting tinubu did I?atiku won't get I assure u.its between tinubu and obi,may the best man win.look at the north east,they've never ruled this country yet north west keeps ruling because they have the numbers. Life isn't turn by turn. Its fastest fingers.if south east learn how to play politics they'll surely rule but if they continue this victim mentality and hatred am sorry for them.see yoruba,they are represented in apc,pdp and even Labour party. South east did only pdp for 20 years and pdp still won't give them ticket so why are u blaming yoruba for your woes?is it yoruba that chose Atiku or is okowa the traitor that wants to be vp a yoruba.?expecting apc to give south east presidential ticket is rather foolish because they never voted for the party. Sentiments don't win elections bro,the party with the simple majority wins
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
The North won't leave their own for a Yoruba Muslim
for sure don't won't
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ufuosman(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Atiku want to take advantage of the whole north
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ceeceeco: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu is just wasting his time, he's just a camouflage.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by JAGS001(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why is nobody decamping to labour party abeg nau angry grin
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Eniitankorede: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So funny..A Yoruba guy is claiming Northern,unfortunately,ur moniker sold you out.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not serious. You will know who are the northerners very soon
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Eniitankorede: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
korede, shut up. Iam a northerner and I can assure you that Atiku will win the north. The Muslim Muslim ticket has destroyed his little chances that the northern Christian would have given to him.

Its exactly why Tinubu will win over Atiku. Because we prefer muslim/muslim ticket. And we are not ingrates. They chose Shetima for him, not you. You will see.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ira3oladosu: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
O ti luleO ti lule...
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by asanausana91: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Its exactly why Tinubu will win over Atiku. Because we prefer muslim/muslim ticket. And we are not ingrates. They chose Shetima for him, not you. You will see.
hahahaaaa! That calculations has already been defeated. Get use to it Atiku is your president.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by PeterObi4LP: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Those defectors are Igbos and Ipob
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by bmdondmix: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming
u are going
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by davidtemi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
ufuosman:
many don't know dis
Even buhari. North can play the politics better. Upper hand they have if we don't stop ethnicity politics. It is glaring Igbos are wit obi, just as Yorubas are wit tinubu. Both combined can not beat north, if they decides to go wit atiku

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ZombieSlayer1: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! You cannot be in the north. You are a liar!!! Tinubu is popular far more than Atiku over here. Keep your dirty mouth quiet and wait till election day. We dont brag or boast over here. Its our pay back time for Tinubu for supporting Buhari and being a friend of the north all his life.
Korede stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu said the vote of the South is inconsequential and so he abandoned the south. The North will show him pepper, let me see if only Yoruba Muslim votes will make him president
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Proudlyomonna: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
I never told u am supporting tinubu did I?atiku won't get I assure u.its between tinubu and obi,may the best man win.look at the north east,they've never ruled this country yet north west keeps ruling because they have the numbers. Life isn't turn by turn. Its fastest fingers.if south east learn how to play politics they'll surely rule but if they continue this victim mentality and hatred am sorry for them.see yoruba,they are represented in apc,pdp and even Labour party. South east did only pdp for 20 years and pdp still won't give them ticket so why are u blaming yoruba for your woes?is it yoruba that chose Atiku or is okowa the traitor that wants to be vp a yoruba.?expecting apc to give south east presidential ticket is rather foolish because they never voted for the party. Sentiments don't win elections bro,the party with the simple majority wins

What are you talking about undecided
What do you even mean about Hate Yoruba?
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but the evil APC disaster all this one wey you dey cap no get navigation at all,there are Yorubas against tinubu's desperate ambition,do they also hate Yoruba?
I don't fancy all this una mumu tribal banters please look for someone else who will help you masturbate on tribal hate.
APC MUST GO.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Eniitankorede: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Korede stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu said the vote of the South is inconsequential and so he abandoned the south. The North will show him pepper, let me see if only Yoruba Muslim votes will make him president

Be living in delusion. He will sweep both sw, nc, ne and nw. He will pick the little he needs from ss and se.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ZombieSlayer1: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Be living in delusion. He will sweep both sw, nc, ne and nw. He will pick the little he needs from ss and se.
No wahala, e go do una like horror movie
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by searchlight: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Dem don rape and sodomize Tinubu for North.
Tinubu is not popular here in the North.... Tinubu supporters should sink it into their skulls
Atiku will win the North convincingly and overwhelmingly.... Tinubu supporters can take that to the bank.
Tinubu is not popular down here in the North.
Neither is he popular here in the south not to talk of when he's testing Muslim Muslim ticket. Obi will win the south. I don't know what will happen in the north
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by searchlight: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
BESTScientist1:
They have not suffered anything. The evil party will be sent parking to hell, where it's coming from.
I'm closer to Tinubu than any other candidate, in this election but sadly I would have thrown my weight behind him if it were a FASHOLA or OSHIBAJO. here are some truths Nigerians should better accept now before it's too late
(1)Tinubu(Pele of then) can NOT handle the rigours of this year's world cup hence, only a fool will fight or canvass he captain Brazil to the world cup now
(2) A Tinubu presidency will cause a lot of unthinkable madness across Southwest, lawlessness will be the order of the day because baba ti wa loke feel free to collect money from anyone (pedestrians or motorists)

(3) APC has been useless with the leadership so we need a personality who can wake up and appear in 20 places in a day....e.g I met Governor FASHOLA thrice as a student of UNILAG in various places in Lagos. Once in Afe Babalola that only a step separated us because I was reluctant to take pics with him as other students were but he's a man I so much admire. Meeting one of his tallest security details....a giant...
All reasonable yorubas are for PETER OBI largely because it's the turn of the South and a BAT represents every negatives of the south

Fashiola lost my respect for working as power minister for almost 8 years and couldn't fix electricity even after telling us that any serious government will fix power within 6 months.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by searchlight: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Ok o.

I sha know Atiku cannot be president. It is the turn of the south. cool
Turn of the south east or Atiku should have it.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by searchlight: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! You cannot be in the north. You are a liar!!! Tinubu is popular far more than Atiku over here. Keep your dirty mouth quiet and wait till election day. We dont brag or boast over here. Its our pay back time for Tinubu for supporting Buhari and being a friend of the north all his life.
Where is your sense? Anyway i do t expect aboki to have Sense. You want to reward Tinubu for bringing disaster to you? May everything you lay your hands on be as unsuccessful as Buhari's administration.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by searchlight: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Espelbengz:
Hahahaha na 2000 members wan decide the fate of the election na! So you know the hundreds of thousands decamping to APC on a daily not reported here Febuhari is not far again..
Tinubu can NEVER be president of Nigeria.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by searchlight: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Successlane:
Always

APC to PDP

and/or

PDP to APC

.... but NEVER to Labour Party
as long as Tinubu is disgraced i am fine.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Qardinalcaptain: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2022
When will transfer window close���
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by ZombieSlayer1: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Garfield1 will need to visit google to calm his nerves if he sees this one

Bauchi that gave Bubu over a million votes in 2019?
That's Buhari and not Tinubu. It's amusing how you people keep thinking Tinubu will inherit Buhari's votes
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Espelbengz(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2022
He will by the special grace of God and you will wail for another 8yrs!!!

searchlight:
Tinubu can NEVER be president of Nigeria.

Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) / EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!!