Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State (10328 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by motionarena: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Useless 2000 members doing nothing
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by UNDFTD: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
The Fulanis are giving Tinubu the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan treatment of 2015 spearheaded by Atiku. I am watching the whole political dynamics as they play out and I'm not sure who is gonna be vanquished and who is gonna be left standing. But I can assure you that the end would NOT be pretty.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Northern state Does this make any sense?

Or which state is Northern state?
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Espelbengz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hahahaha na 2000 members wan decide the fate of the election na! So you know the hundreds of thousands decamping to APC on a daily not reported here Febuhari is not far again..
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by douglaschukwu: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
e go shock una
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Olaolex: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
These people are defecting to the party with the highest bidder. This game is becoming interesting. Some people go cry comes february 2023
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by douglaschukwu: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
jrusky:

My brother their matter taya me
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by asanausana91: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! You cannot be in the north. You are a liar!!! Tinubu is popular far more than Atiku over here. Keep your dirty mouth quiet and wait till election day. We dont brag or boast over here. Its our pay back time for Tinubu for supporting Buhari and being a friend of the north all his life.
korede, shut up. Iam a northerner and I can assure you that Atiku will win the north. The Muslim Muslim ticket has destroyed Tinubu little chances that the northern Christian would have given to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by godofuck231: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
dam2000:
Atiku is coming
what i wrong with you, calm down na , your body de hot i understand, campaign never really start like that, lets observe the internet sensation wit labour
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by zionstaar75: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/apc-suffer-huge-loss-as-2000-members-dump-party-for-pdp-in-northern-state/
this is a bog report o not national daily.something to massage PDP ego after the disappointment of yesterday. Its the turn of the south,atiku will never win the election.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by yomi531(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
The way the Northerners are decamping ,it shows they only vote for their brothers. If Tinubu had gone with a Christian Vice, the whole nation would have been sympathetic to him. E for be Hausa/Fulani vs Nigeria but, he go do mumu pick another Muslim. Na him business be DAT. I am Now Obi Datti Compliant
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Apc is gone.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by DryMouth: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
I trust my northern comrades.

Anybody can win except Tinubu.

If Atiku wins - No problem
If Obi wins - No problem
If Kwankwaso wins - I will roll on the floor jumping and singing praises (I so love that man).

If Tinubu wins - I def runaway from this country

3 Likes

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Proudlyomonna: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Dem don rape and sodomize Tinubu for North.
Tinubu is not popular here in the North.... Tinubu supporters should sink it into their skulls
Atiku will win the North convincingly and overwhelmingly.... Tinubu supporters can take that to the bank.
Tinubu is not popular down here in the North.

The North do not fancy him at all,plus his agberos who go about intimidating and assaulting their Northern Brothers in Lagos do not help matters.
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but APC.
APC MUST GO.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Proudlyomonna: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:
I trust my northern comrades.

Anybody can win except Tinubu.

If Atiku wins - No problem
If Obi wins - No problem
If Kwankwaso wins - I will roll on the floor jumping and singing praises (I so love that man).

If Tinubu wins - I def runaway from this country

One Of my friend from Zamfara Alhaji told me with all assurance that instead of Tinubu will become President that they will leave his APC,make him go chop him APC belleful.
The body language from the East to the North to the South to the West is one and it is!
APC MUST GO.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Proudlyomonna: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
zionstaar75:
this is a bog report o not national daily.something to massage PDP ego after the disappointment of yesterday. Its the turn of the south,atiku will never win the election.

It's not just the turn of the South,but the Turn of SE.
Since no one wants to do it right like it's said whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands,then let the North also play ball.
Na the greediness of the South be their banking point.
If Peter Obi doesn't get it, let Atiku keep it.
As for me and every other sensible Nigerian it is Anything but APC.
Apc should not even be on the ballots again after the level of disaster they brought into this Country.
APC MUST GO.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by FRS(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
With the current calculation, the candidate who can perform optimally in the North and who can perform averagely in the south will ultimately emerge the winner of the forthcoming presidential election. So, without any sentiment, have a deep reflection of the candidate to beat in the North. The arrow points to Atiku Abubakar of the PDP. I hardly post on Nairaland and I am not one of his supporters but the sad reality is that if the elections are to be held today, Atiku will emmerge. All things being equal, power isn't coming to the south, it will remain in the North.....except a merger of two of the three leading parties happens.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Garfield1 will need to visit google to calm his nerves if he sees this one

Bauchi that gave Bubu over a million votes in 2019?
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by DryMouth: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

One Of my friend from Zamfara Alhaji told me with all assurance that instead of Tinubu will become President that they will leave his APC,make him go chop him APC belleful.
The body language from the East to the North to the South to the West is one and it is!
APC MUST GO.
I swear. APC is a curse to Nigeria.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by riyanxeally(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! You cannot be in the north. You are a liar!!! Tinubu is popular far more than Atiku over here. Keep your dirty mouth quiet and wait till election day. We dont brag or boast over here. Its our pay back time for Tinubu for supporting Buhari and being a friend of the north all his life.
hahaha and sure you have never visited the north
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Acedude: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Ok o.

I sha know Atiku cannot be president. It is the turn of the south. cool

Bleep this south thing! As long as there’s no consensus southern candidate. Damn man!

1 Like

Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by DukeofUmueri247: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

So funny..A Yoruba guy is claiming Northern,unfortunately,ur moniker sold you out.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by DukeofUmueri247: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's not just the turn of the South,but the Turn of SE.
Since no one wants to do it right like it's said whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands,then let the North also play ball.
Na the greediness of the South be their banking point.
If Peter Obi doesn't get it, let Atiku keep it.
As for me and every other sensible Nigerian it is Anything but APC.
Apc should not even be on the ballots again after the level of disaster they brought into this Country.
APC MUST GO.
You are right...It is the turn of the South and South East in particular,anything other than that,let the North keep hold of their thing.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by DukeofUmueri247: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
jrusky:

Maybe Bauchi state is a Southern state...Some of you guys are funny.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Proudlyomonna: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You are right...It is the turn of the South and South East in particular,anything other than that,let the North keep hold of their thing.

Well it's very shameful though bcus We all know the North will never allow the South hold power for 16 straight years,but notwithstanding since we have refused to do the right thing down South,let them play then.
I just want this APC disaster to end, nothing more nothing less.
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Opolopoopolonio: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Acedude:

Bleep this south thing! As long as there’s no consensus southern candidate. Damn man!

How do you arrive at a consensus
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by Successlane: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Always

APC to PDP

and/or

PDP to APC

.... but NEVER to Labour Party
Re: APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State by abinsco25(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
What's now huge in 2000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's / Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.