Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home (38633 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by elonmuskbaby: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
Collect your share of your conscience permits you but make sure you vote wisely for the sake of your unborn kids
well well well it's obvious he came to eat his own share
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by odesus49(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
from which kingdom abeg
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by ufotunang: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Collect your share of the agbado ( corn)

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Jossibest(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
So
You have house in Lagos,London and abuja
But there are Nigerians who do not have common food to chop
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Wwwq: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
For what
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by TrueNigerian300: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2022
kerry57:
Campaign Fuji loading for agbado republic.
Guy everyone just dey cash out big time ontop this baba head.
Well I no blame them, na our money, make una cashout big time, it's our bullion van national money.
If baba go welcome me too, I go go collect my share too but I will still remain fully OBIDIENT afterwards.

IN OBI WE TRUST BEFORE AND AFTER ELECTION.

E pain am oooooooo. So everyone that visit him just want his money can you guys use your brain for once?
E no go ever fit welcome you with this your thinking.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by nedekid: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
KWAM 1 has always been very loyal and faithful to Asiwaju since the 90s if not earlier sef.

By the time campaign starts again, you will watch him perform to the admiration of the huge support base of APC especially among the Yoruba.

I keep wondering for years why PDP did not get the strategic role KWAM1 plays for Asiwaju and APC during election cycles. It is a masterstroke and works like magic especially in Lagos.

Congrats to K1 De ultimate on his national award conferment. MC Oluomo should be getting ready too.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Nice one. Mc will make a good governor of Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Her Hot Legs Wow In New Photos / Blac Chyna In A Fight With A Lady In Abuja Nigeria / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.