Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed (1958 Views)

Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by ASAPFERG1: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
[i][/i]
Woman accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed (video)

A woman claims her employer forced her to breastfeed his dogs and filmed her carrying out the task.

The mother had left Kenya, where she's from, and had gone to work in Saudi Arabia, where the alleged incident took place.

Francis Atwoli, Kenya's Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary General, has now called on President William Ruto’s government to ban employment agencies overseeing migration of Kenyan workers to Saudi Arabia.

Atwoli said on Saturday, October 8, that he received a disturbing video from a woman in Saudia Arabia, who alleged that her employer forced her to breastfeed their dogs.

Woman accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed (video)

"She left her husband and children in Kenya two months after giving birth," Atwoli told NTV as he displayed a video of the woman breastfeeding.

"When they realised she can breastfeed, the employer gave her a job of breastfeeding puppies."

The COTU boss called for intergovernmental diplomacy to address the plight of Kenyans in Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries.

Atwoli said: "This is indirect slavery, I want to appeal to our government to go the way President Kibaki’s government under Phylis Kandie did.

"She banned all employment agencies in Kenya.

"Let this issue be a government-to-government.

"Let Kenya negotiate with Saudi Arabia on terms and conditions of service… so that our people can do decent jobs and not a job of breastfeeding dogs."

Atwoli said the inhumane actions being witnessed in Saudi Arabia are denying Kenyans dignity and respect.

He added: "It denies us our own citizenship as Kenyans who are from a free and independent country.

"I want to appeal to government to ban all employment agencies and review issues related to outside employment as advocated for by the International Labour Organization."

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnZGzGmOKGc

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/woman-accuses-employer-of-forcing-her-to-breastfeed-his-dogs-while-he-filmed-video.html

Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Nlfpmod

Take to fp

Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by ASAPFERG1: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Head slammers and wickedness na 5&6. angry
Hitler should have faced this people instead of the Jews.. sad
Just imagine WW2 was about the killing on headslammers, the religion of piss would have been taught In history today as the first religion to become extinct grin
Well thank God that the same Jews are dealing with them wotowoto and vawulencely today grin grin grin grin
God bless isreal grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by mekaw(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
why is Arabians wicked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by ASAPFERG1: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
dominique
Ishilove
Nlfpmod

Take to fp
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by JustStupidity: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's a lie. She enjoyed it.

Nigerian women are use.less
Fear Bannies
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2022
and she's got some bursty melons

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by backnbeta(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
JustStupidity:

Fear Bannies
Read again- this time with a pair of magnifying glasses because she is not a Nigerian! African rulers should really come together to find a lasting solution to the inhumane treatment being meted on African migrants especially in the middle east! Injustice to one is injustice to all! While I blame the stupid woman for leaving her innocent baby after just 2 months of childbirth, I think the wickedness is too much and no woman should be put through this kind of torture! Truly,Arabians are the most wicked set of humans!
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by allen113: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
What if the dog bites off her breast undecided

There are somethings I read online and I just get angry, if I was in her shoe, me and the employer for die there ooo
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by Jokerman(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Why didn't she refuse the offer??
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by ogaemma: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2022
There are no decent jobs in the middle east. They are organ harvesters and slave masters.
Infact, the Arabs are worst than an American or a British that is a racist.
They see themselves more superior than any other race in the world.
I was in Dubai for 7 years and I know what I am practically talking about.
So many Africans in Dubai and Saudi Arabia needs urgent help, some of them are already working as slaves.
Don't go to Dubai, don't go to any of the Arab country as an economic immigrant.
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by HRprof: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
JustStupidity:

Fear Bannies

I'm sure you don't know how to read, you just saw woman breastfeed puppy pictures and you start typing.
Try and realise yourself from heartbreak. Woman heater. Your mother is a Nigerian woman
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by freshkpomo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Our brothers from the north worship these people like their lord and savior.

West does not hate us as much as the Arabs and Chinese. If these guys had comonised us, there would not be a single black in the planet today just as they did in Egypt and Tunisia. Arabs and Chinese can tie up a black man and start harvesting his organs while still alive.
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by emmanuelbrown26: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Anything about Islam is always violence, and bloody tasty demons. The world would hv being a better place if not Islam. Muhammed d chief bastard
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by Dollarremix(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wahala for who wan go hustle for Saudi Arabia.
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by JustStupidity: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
HRprof:

I'm sure you don't know how to read, you just saw woman breastfeed puppy pictures and you start typing.
Try and realise yourself from heartbreak. Woman heater. Your mother is a Nigerian woman

Prof, please it's hater and not heater
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by HRprof: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2022
JustStupidity:

Prof, please it's hater and not heater
Thank you for correction that’s what typo error can do. Anyways, hope you got the message
Re: Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed by Tinney104(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin

operation feed the Nation!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Released!!! Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime / Photos From The Accident Along Onipanu/palmgrove Today / The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.