Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nepa Wahala - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nepa Wahala (186 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Free Energy Charger System No Need For Nepa Or Solar / Ibedc Nepa Wants To Kill Me B4 Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nepa Wahala by Samproco: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Help! Nepa just brought new Memmcol meter to us. And we realized that the light is always tripping when every other house in the neighborhood has light. What can be the cause of this?? Is the meter bad and needs to be changed?? Neighbors can’t be having light and our own meter will decide to keep us in darkness. Sometimes the light comes on, then it trips and shuts off again. And it’s not voltage issues because we’re all using the same light. I think Nepa gave me a faulty Memmcol meter. This Nigeria sef. Should I request for the meter to be changed or is it something I can fix?? Has somebody using Memmcol had this problem before and resolved it? If yes, please tell me what you did. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch / Meta Event Announces 2022: Connect Conference / SAP Custom Development Services - Smartdata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.