Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! (340 Views)

Bolt, Uber Drivers Are Now Selling Their Cars Over Poor Economy – Association / App Called Eversend Is A Scam!!! Be Warned / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by Makavelli001: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In Aba now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Aba right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are useless you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.

1 Like

Re: Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by ahnie: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
I still don't get what you're saying.

Effect from LOUDIPOE.
Re: Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by incandescentena: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Damnn Op are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by overdrive(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by garriAndsugar: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
My guy well-done grin
Re: Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by Tokskob2008: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Abeg I no wan laugh this afternoon.... Lol
Be like say this op drink one kain concoction mixed with weed and probably cow dung too.

This is one of the reasons I just love Nairaland, even as problems plenty for man head there's no way you won't laugh as soon as you login.. This should be in the joke section.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Drivers Are Into Something Else..be Warned! by tommy589(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Abeg I no wan laugh this afternoon.... Lol
Be like say this op drink one kain concoction mixed with weed and probably cow dung too.

This is one of the reasons I just love Nairaland, even as problems plenty for man head there's no way you won't laugh as soon as you login.. This should be in the joke section.

I just dey follow thinking say na another strange but true story grin I like as e weave something normal to a storyline

(1) (Reply)

What Categories Are Fire Signage In Nigeria / How I Make 100,000 Naira Every Weekend. / DHL Agent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.