Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People (960 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People by JustNedu: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People by Psoul(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
I will be there
Re: Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Though there are a lot of festivals in SA, it seems like most of y'all here are only interested in the reed dance.. grin grin grin
JustNedu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqZHJK01KI

1 Like

Re: Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People by Originalsly: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Samantha123:

Though there are a lot of festivals in SA, it seems like most of y'all here are only interested in the reed dance.. grin grin grin

To be honest... the other festivals are nice ... but the Reed Dance is the one I really zoom in on.... it is soooo beautiful ..... I'm really fascinated by the up and down movement of the ehmmm ... reeds. I just love reeds.
Re: Sneak Peak Into This Festival Of Virgins Of Zulu People by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2022
You just love reeds? grin grin.. I'll pretend that I believe you.. grin grin
Originalsly:

To be honest... the other festivals are nice ... but the Reed Dance is the one I really zoom in on.... it is soooo beautiful ..... I'm really fascinated by the up and down movement of the ehmmm ... reeds. I just love reeds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Respecting/practicing Our Tradition/culture / Accursed Twenty Naira Notes. / Say Something In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.