Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Respecting/practicing Our Tradition/culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Respecting/practicing Our Tradition/culture (960 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Corporal Punishment: A Significant Part Of The African Tradition? / Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Respecting/practicing Our Tradition/culture by ksmallsz(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2008
Respecting of our Tradition/Culture in Nigeria/Africa is highly Important and it needs to be legalised as we have Churches/Mosques/ we should have our Traditions practiced in the right way, Ignoring our Traditions means losing the Gift of God, North/east/south/west needs to Join together and make this a reality" ' Christianity was never our religion? neither Islam?) so why do we have to act like their's no way we can get those we call witches and wizards together and make them do the right thing? Is India not practicing their tradition?China? Dalai Lama? This is really important because One day when Africa will decide they don't need no help or Deep relationship with the Whites westerners all of them, You will see their action? Do you think they are satisfied yet with all they've gotten from us since the time of the slave ships? You see them Building Nuclear Powers/Bombs that can wipe a whole country away and they are ever ready to War so what do we Africans WAR with? I know Nigeria have strong armies that can fight YES" (That is why i respect and want the growth of my Motherland"wink But we need those soldiers to be empowered spiritually? that they might be able to control Bullets and Bombs back to sender? We need to consider this even having the Presidents/Governors/Senators and all of them Swear with our Tradition that they are ever ready to Rule to the Best and get corrupted when they take the "Seat" and when they do the Thunder strikes them down? We really need this" It will mae Nigeria a better place instead of swearing with Bible and afterall they'll do JUJU on one corner and start their evil deeds" I'm a Christian and i'm ready to Protest. Let me know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Accursed Twenty Naira Notes. / What's Your Ethnic Group(tribe): Nairaland Census / Your New Or Old Ethnicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.