Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Today I Will Be Doing A Short Training On How Affiliate Marketing & How Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today I Will Be Doing A Short Training On How Affiliate Marketing & How Works (125 Views)

2021 Affiliate Marketing - How To Earn $5 - $10 Daily Giving Out Free Stuff / Affiliate Marketing. How to promote your products and make money fast / Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today I Will Be Doing A Short Training On How Affiliate Marketing & How Works by Sharday55(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a business model whereby you recommend other people's products to people who need them and when you make a sale, you get a commission.

Let me give you an example of affiliate marketing
°°Have you been to a Plaza to maybe buy a phone or a Laptop and you came across those guys or girls working around asking you what you want to buy?

If you have, you will notice once you tell them what you want, they will take you to a shop where sometimes you negotiate a price with them and buy whatever you want to. Those people are not the owner of the shop. They are simply affiliate marketers who connect you to the seller and once you buy, they get a commission from the shop owner.

Let me give you another example of affiliate marketing everyone is doing.

Have you bought something that you really love and you can't stop talking about it? Maybe a phone, bag, shoes, a car, etc. And because you can't stop talking about it, your friends went ahead to buy the same stuff you bought.

What you did there is called affiliate marketing, just that you didn't get a commission.....

Join me in the next session even as I explain how affiliate marketing benefits you as a person.
Re: Today I Will Be Doing A Short Training On How Affiliate Marketing & How Works by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
how much is the ebook?

(1) (Reply)

Market With Words That Sell Like Goldmine / Are You Looking For A Brand Name For Your Business? / Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.