Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu (1851 Views)

Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up: Tinubu / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu by Vivian16: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Tinubu is right.

As patriots you should never want change of government. If you say that in some countries you can get in trouble with security.

You should want change of ADMINISTRATION.

Administration is what we replace, Govt should be a continuum.

To those shouting revolution and secession, God punish you. I join Tinubu say Shut ya Mouth!
Since you love supporting evil, darkness and backwardness, your children will inherit the same. Keep on supporting evil because of tribe, religion or probably stomach infrastructure that is what you will leave for your generation because you have sacrificed their future to alter of stomach infrastructure and greed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu by thewarrior72: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Tinubu is right.

As patriots you should never want change of government. If you say that in some countries you can get in trouble with security.

You should want change of ADMINISTRATION.

Administration is what we replace, Govt should be a continuum.

To those shouting revolution and secession, God punish you. I join Tinubu say Shut ya Mouth!

Re: Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu by Sannisege: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
I watched the video and he was referring to PDP members.
Re: Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=thewarrior72 post=117479103][/quote]

Okay, enough is enough!

We are not going to allow terrorists to control narrative for our government.

We patriots of Nigeria declare a continuation and sustainability of the sovereingty of this country.

All those looking to change govt are terrorists that need to be dealt with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu / ESN that eat human being running from Orsu To Okigwe - VIDEO / See How Governor Okowa And Peter Obi Were Received In A Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.