Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu (1860 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Majority of Christians both north and southwest including south south will vote Tinubu.

I can really say about the children of hate but they should vote their Peter obi.

Meanwhile Christian association should keep their advice .

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
click like if you think op is a clown

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where are this Christian association when Tinubu are giving money to Christians community?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by AdamuKD: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Majority of Christians both north and southwest including south south will vote Tinubu.

I can really say about the children of hate but they should vote their Peter obi.

Shut up Islamic terrorist

39 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Abdul05: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Me too l am a christian from the north l will vote Tinubu

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Clown in what way.likes chaser.
SadiqBabaSani:
click like if you think op is a clown

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Islamic terrorist you are not making any sense.
AdamuKD:

Shut up Islamic terrorist

51 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
God bless you bro Nigeria must be great again we need to move forward as a nation we need to look beyond tribe or religion.
Abdul05:

Me too l am a christian from the north l will vote Tinubu

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Moh247: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

God bless you comrade

Sensible Christians are voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Don't mind the Ipobian internet trolls

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

you that is collecting money for one bus/ stop in Lagos self dey talk.

7 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by REDshouse(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
When his wife and children keeps paying tithe and offering, they collects with both hands, when he gave back schools to missionaries, against the Muslim communities in Lagos, the Can praised him and said all goo things about him, but now that he needs their support, CAN Keeeps Ranting up and down...

How many of them can marry a Muslim and allow her practice her faith unhindered without converting her to xtianity, my mum was a Muslim converted by my xtian Dad, Tinubu is a Muslim and he will become president whether CAN likes it or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Abdul05: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
God bless you bro Nigeria must be great again we need to move forward as a nation we need to look beyond tribe or religion.

Of course that is what we need to do now

42 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
So for your mind you think your Lagos landlord can defeat obi or Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm a Christian...CAN can't tell me what to do...We have Christians in all political parties in Nigeria..I will follow my conscience to vote the candidate of my choice without any inducement or coercion whatsoever...As a Christian that lives in the north, CAN is on its own.
Whatever CAN is saying that they won't vote a Muslim Muslim ticket is only on the pages of newspaper... Nothing like that in my church about Muslim Muslim ticket...I'm an Anglican Christian btw...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
I collect money from?
Jostoman:
you that is collecting money for one bus/ stop in Lagos self dey talk.

47 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
The same CAN that can't save the Christians except their pockets.
Jogs1900:
I'm a Christian...CAN can't tell me what to do...We have Christians in all political parties in Nigeria..I will follow my conscience to vote the candidate of my choice without any inducement or coercion whatsoever...As a Christian that lives in the north, CAN is on its own.
Whatever CAN is saying that they won't vote a Muslim Muslim ticket is only on the pages of newspaper... Nothing like that in my church about Muslim Muslim ticket...I'm an Anglican Christian btw...

49 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Listen man this is a bitter truth but you will never take it .As far as 2023 election is concerned peter obi is not in the race third position was already booked for him.
Jostoman:
So for your mind you think your Lagos landlord can defeat obi or Atiku.

48 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by tribalmall: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
You will not be the only one. I attend Redeem n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job.

Tinubuadvocate:

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The same CAN that can't save the Christians except their pockets.
Honestly,I think CAN wants to cause religious crises because of politics and it's disheartening.I live in Kaduna north, a predominantly Muslim area but because of the kind of game CAN is playing, I will leave for Kaduna south a predominantly Xtian area to feel safe ..If anything happens to Xtians in the north next year, CAN should be held responsible...It's sad.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by kettykin: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
No genuine Christian will vote a Muslim Muslim ticket only fake and bastardized people

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by kettykin: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

Honestly,I think CAN wants to cause religious crises because of politics and it's disheartening.I live in Kaduna north, a predominantly Muslim area but because of the kind of game CAN is playing, I will leave for Kaduna south a predominantly Xtian area to feel safe ..If anything happens to Xtians in the north next year, CAN should be held responsible...It's sad.

This is exactly why a Muslim Muslim ticket is bad for the country

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuagbado: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

I have your real data.

Not only that you're MUSLIM FANATIC bur also a YORUBA.
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

You dont need to tell us if you're a christian or muslim Yoruba, by thier utterance we know who is who.

You're just an urchin looking for relevance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
God will punish those who behind this nonsense. If war started now the sameCAN will fly and abandon Christians.
Jogs1900:

47 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
kettykin:
No genuine Christian will vote a Muslim Muslim ticket only fake and bastardized people
Don't say that...I'm a confirmed Anglican with many church responsibilities ...Nobody can be more Anglican than I am except maybe the priests.... Let's be tolerant of each other's religion....Politics of religion is dangerous now...It won't help those of us that are minority Christians in some areas in the north...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
You will not be the only one. I attend Redeem n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job.

Hope say u dun clean baba nyash and change his pampers
Baba kick and start

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mumu I'm a Christian and a Yoruba man. My vote and my household including my community going to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubuagbado:

I have your real data.

Not only that you're MUSLIM FANATIC bur also a YORUBA.
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

You dont need to tell us if you're a christian or muslim Yoruba, by thier utterance we know who is who.

You're just an urchin looking for relevance.

48 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
God will punish those who behind this nonsense. If war started now the sameCAN will fly and abandon Christians.
It's time to change baba's pampers, abeg buy more bcs debate dey on Tuesday.

6 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ipob mentality they thought Christians will leave other candidates and vote their incompetent peter obi.
Jogs1900:

Don't say that...I'm a confirmed Anglican with many church responsibilities ...Nobody can be more Anglican than I am except maybe the priests.... Let's be tolerant of each other's religion....Politics of religion is dangerous now...It won't help those of us that are minority Christians in some areas in the north...

48 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
kettykin:

This is exactly why a Muslim Muslim ticket is bad for the country
I think politics is a matter of choice...There are many political parties you can choose from...It's bad when a religious body starts instigating people openly not to vote for a particular party...it's this kind of act that causes religious crises and when it happens,the masses suffer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

People like you are the reason APC could not find a competent Christian in the north

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Listen man this is a bitter truth but you will never take it .As far as 2023 election is concerned peter obi is not in the race third position was already booked for him.
Mak una go change baba pampers na, n nyash dey leak, abeg go and change before we start talking about election

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
I guess you don't have old person in your family.
emmanuelbrown26:

It's time to change baba's pampers, abeg buy more bcs debate dey on Tuesday.

46 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country / NASS Minority Leader To Lose Seat To Lp's Ndamati: COURT EVIDENCE / Igbinedion In Money Laundry Mess In Canada!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.