Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives (45456 Views)

UK Introduces Tougher Visa Rules / Top 30 Countries With Highest Number Of Skyscrapers / US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by RepoMan007: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Huge ratio. The hustle is real. This is what is sustaining the Nigerian economy and not some phantom crude earning that's shared in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by ppogba: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Were they not collecting visa fees from the relatives?

The british wants to eat their cake and as well have it.

Rubbish.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by tishbite41(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
The statistics weak me
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by beautyhd: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol

My cousins (same blood) went as husband and wife. Whenever I think of how they plan to handle that situation, I develop headache.

No long thing but to divorce citing any reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by omoredia: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
hisexcellency34:
After using the relatives as workers to improve your economy

Improve ur own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Lemmy123(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol

My cousins (same blood) went as husband and wife. Whenever I think of how they plan to handle that situation, I develop headache.

Then no dey follow couples enter za oza room to see if them dey perform za oza thing naa... Lol it's funny, really grin

5 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Johnn74: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol

Naija don cast reach so for 2cousins to run husby and wife things ? cheesy Hahhahahaahhaha damn hilarious .my belle o grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by claudiofaceoff: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol

You don't mean it.

Maybe once their stay over there has become solid, they will now file for divorce and notify the state. But what about their sexual and emotional needs?
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by shedy03(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu will win and will be better than Buhari. Thsts destined. You can go and die if you dont want him.
Tinubu that has been dodging media and Nigerians will just go to sleep and allow the country to be on autopilot, the same you will later cry.
E go be a repeat of Sai Baba.

8 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Way4orward: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
They will loose
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by AliyuMahdi9: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Na you and your family go die

Eniitankorede:

Tinubu will win and will be better than Buhari. Thsts destined. You can go and die if you dont want him.

9 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by cletz991(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nigerians and abuse

I person de go school oo de ;Dpack 5 people follow am

1 Like

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by pikechukwu6(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
If they try it we will also tighten our own rule. Buhari is working undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Mystery9(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's a normal shocked shocked
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Corporate2020: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
GeneralPula:
Good one..

Before they’ll start cultism and robbery in UK..

This one is cursed. He is sad, miserable and depressed. He is envying those that have JAPAA because nobody in his family can afford it

8 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
I knew this would happen. Things i don see for my line of work i no fit talk. lipsrsealed

Nigerians too dey overdo abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by ezechi242: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

May your God rule your life just as tinubu and buhari did to the citizens of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by ezechi242: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by GeneralPula: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corporate2020:

This one is cursed. He is sad, miserable and depressed. He is envying those that have JAPAA because nobody in his family can afford it
Gumbe
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by nedekid: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gentino:
Everybody wants to japa from the satanic administration of Buhari and APC. They should expect more migrants if Tinubu ( God forbid BAT thing) is rigged in comes 2023.
Yet they are still willing to vote apc, no be juju be that?
All my guys that owu ie Sapa almost finished, that sold remaining property to japa before see finish enters, are still abroad shouting apc and Tinubu. These were big boys ohh before apc and buhari, brought to power by Tinubu devastated the economy.

6 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
I knew this would happen. Things i don see for my line of work i no fit talk. lipsrsealed

Really? Care to share?
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by tunapawizzy: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
naija i hail o.
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Osariemen12: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
As if anyone restricted them when they were plundering our land and wealth in the name of colonialism.

3 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by hopexter(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy
hisexcellency34:
After using the relatives as workers to improve your economy

Dependant(man) works while wife studies and work 20hrs a week and children go to school.

School is very important, once you get university certificate, very easy to japa. Boys married graduated babes for this, while wife studies, guyman dey in dey hustle. No NEPA and EAGLE wahala

8 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by ThierryJay: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
They dont understand it's the hand of study but the voice of family that Nigerians are doing to Japa there.

They expect students to be students: Single and young. But Nigerian students come in doubles and at advanced working ages.

Shebi they are the one looking to collect international school fees. They should accept it like that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Sammy07: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:

share na
Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by nedekid: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
PastorLucrative:
Most Nigerians want to leave their dear country cheesy
Some of you should remain in Nigeria to make it great na cheesy grin
Nqija is going down hill everyday. They want to finally finish it by installing Atiku or Tinubu. The mad rush to get out now is crazy. This student visa issue I knew will crash soon, alot of my paddies i saw, I was shocked to see whole families living in the UK, how! As howwww? People I knew had no links there, not citizens etc, omo, I asked oh, them say na student visa! Guyman will just pay for one yeye course for the 40 year old wife, sharp sharp 5 children don follow with oga. Most of my paddies sha de fly in fly out de do their business for Naija. The kids now have acess to Schools and enter the system legitimatly!
If you can, better do same sharp sharp!

10 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by 77up(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gentino:
Everybody wants to japa from the satanic administration of Buhari and APC. They should expect more migrants if Tinubu ( God forbid BAT thing) is rigged in comes 2023.
Nigeria will be great again with Tinubu in power, if you don't like that it's your choice.

4 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by Focusmind: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
UK and scam!!! There own is to collect and once they see that you have started benefiting proportionally from the system they themselves created, they will instantly change the rules of engagement in the middle of the game. Lots of migrants Nigerian families would be stranded in the UK in the next five years to come.

11 Likes

Re: UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives by ThierryJay: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
cletz991:
Nigerians and abuse

I person de go school oo de ;Dpack 5 people follow am

Actually from the statistics they provided, it's almost a one to one ratio between Nigerians and their dependants and not up to 5 people. Thing is they expect most international students to be single but 9ja students are coming in as couples.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.