Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Power Of Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Of Opportunities (200 Views)

Outlook 2023 - 2023 Will be a Year of Opportunities Wrapped in a Gift Box of Unc / Smart Building: AKSG Is Opening New Window Of Opportunities - Info Boss / It's Crazy But This Pandemic Has Given Me A Lot Of Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Opportunities by reenxtus001: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
One time a journalist asked the famous billionaire–Bill Gates, the secret to his success.

Rather than giving an answer, Bill Gates opted to give a cheque. And instead of accepting the check, the journalist replied “no sir, I don't want the cheque, I'm just interested in knowing the secret to your success”

Again Bill Gates handed the cheque to the journalist, again the journalist refused and insisted on knowing the secrets to his success.

Then he said to the journalist “i have never missed an opportunity as you have just done; this is the secret to my success.”

It is said that opportunity comes but once, so when it present itself you must take it with both hands to avoid regrets in the future.

Everyday I open up the opportunity to get you business (or business name) registered.

Now is another opportunity to get you business registered with CAC. Grab it now while the price is very affordable.

Send me a DM | Ask questions & I’ll serve you professionally.
Re: The Power Of Opportunities by reenxtus001: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
I have just registered a new company.

The point is this, that business name (in company form) has been registered for life, but YOU are yet to do yours.

As I have stated so many times, having your CAC certificate should be the first priority of your business.

Having it would you have that unique name that no one has, guarantee you sudden access to loans and grants, having your business look formal and serious thereby attracting clients and investors, and more.

Don't think so much, get at my DMs so we can discuss "getting your business registered".

(1) (Reply)

Buy From China(1688.com,taobao.com,pinduoduo)air Cargo,sea Cargo To Nigeria / How To Monetize A Blog On Blogger / Start A Business With Just N5,500 & Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.