Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To (1621 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by ganisucks(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
kano politician, Senator Kabiru Gaya has debunked reports that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has been sidelined in the composition and activities of the presidential campaign team of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Gaya who served as the Director-General of the support groups of Osinbajo when the vice president was seeking the APC ticket for the 2023 presidential election said Osinbajo remains an integral part of the Tinubu/APC campaigns for 2023.

He added during a chat with journalists in Kano State that Tinubu has the full support of Osinbajo in the race for the 2023 presidency.

According to Gaya who is now a member of the Tinubu campaign team the directive of President Muhammadu Buhari for Osinbajo to stay away from the political activities of the APC for 2023 and oversee the running of the government is why the Vice President has been relatively silent.

The lawmaker added that there is no form of division between Tinubu and Osinbajo.

He said, “I am a member of Tinubu campaign team, so the issue of sidelining anyone does not arise. Even the president has said he wants Osinbajo to be with him in running the affairs of the country to ensure seamless handover.

“There is nothing like Osinbajo is sidelined because after the primaries, we were in Osinbajo’s house when Tinubu came and said he needed our support. We had over two hours’ discussion. They are working together. Politics should not divide us.”

APC Will Win Massively
Predicting the outcome of the 2023 elections, Senator Gaya gave it in favour of the APC at all levels in Kano State.

He added that the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) would come second while the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would come third.

https://www./2022/10/11/2023-tinubu-presidential-campaign-team-member-speaks-on-apc-sidelining-osinbajo/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by successmatters(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Tell all those who want a regime change, they should shut up grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by ganisucks(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
These people are completely clueless. You allowed this man to join your inner circle. As in, are you completely blind as to who works for the cabal.

The massive shock ACN will receive will permanently retire them from national politics. They will never again try such a foolhardy expedition. A general is about to lead his officers and soldiers straight into an ambush.

2 Likes

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by ganisucks(f): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
successmatters:
grin

It wasnt his fault. Tinubu does not read what is put in front of him as a speech. To be fair, no politician reads what is written for them. They just speak.
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by successmatters(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
ganisucks:

It wasnt his fault. Tinubu does not read what is put in front of him as a speech. To be fair, no politician reads what is written for them. They just speak.

It's my fault grin

It's my fault that I allow senile old men to be campaigning for president.

1 Like

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by FreeStuffsNG: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Coming from Senator Gaya, I will give Prof. Osibanjo benefit of the doubt.

But does that still explain why his wife, Mrs Osibanjo, was absent yesterday at the inauguration of APC Women Campaign Council.
check my signature for free stuffs!

5 Likes

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Their concern
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Bobloco: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Not true

Rather the VP and his wife chose not to be associated with the demonic Muslim Muslim ticket being championed by the Emilokan drug lord

4 Likes

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Wisetrue99: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Una don batter this guy, una still won turn am into zombie

Which one be"Buhari ordered him not to" undecided

Which true or genuine Christian will support Muslim/Muslim ticket

Their religion is telling the whole world that no Christian in Nigeria is capable

Gej during his administration warned that they APC are coming to islamize Nigeria

Now we can all see with our own eyes

1 Like

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by udele1: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pastor wants to work for Muslim Muslim candidate. Deborah is watching to see him do that.
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by correctyourself(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
ganisucks:
These people are completely clueless. You allowed this man to join your inner circle. As in, are you completely blind as to who works for the cabal.

The massive shock ACN will receive will permanently retire them from national politics. They will never again try such a foolhardy expedition. A general is about to lead his officers and soldiers straight into an ambush.

grin grin grin You bad oo grin
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
successmatters:
grin

We will watch how God will disgrace those telling people to shut up. Aase oju e. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by PandoraObi: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
ok
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
When will Tinubu learn ?
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by limeta(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pastor Osinbajo cannot work for a Muslim/Muslim ticket .

1 Like

Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Igbodicool(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Working for Tinubu is just labouring in vain.

He must run...
And he must fail.
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Chinkos99(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
If am Tinubu, i will do the same, he who eat with the devil must use a longer spoon,back stabbing is unforgivable
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
udele1:
Pastor wants to work for Muslim Muslim candidate. Deborah is watching to see him do that.

grin
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Very worried for myself. I'm fighting the hardest battle with my soul right now...I'm depressed and full of anxiety, fear and feeling empty. I hope someone care enough to get across. I'm drowning. Please help!!!
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by LegendHero(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2022
ganisucks:

Lol. Tinubu is one of the few politicians that don’t read script before talking. That statement he made, he did not read any paper, that shows you don’t even watch the video.

He was talking about PDP when he mentioned people shutting up. He was referring to PDP. Except maybe you did not even watch the video to start with.

I forgot, Labour Party is PDP lite so I guess that’s why you guys are angry about Tinubu statement.
Re: Gaya: Osinbajo Wants To Work For Tinubu, But Buhari Ordered Him Not To by EHustleTv: 1:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Obviously this is fake na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just Look At Tinubu... / Peter Obi Supporter Electrocuted While Destroying Tinubu Billboard In Asaba. / Instead Biafra Will Not Get Freedom, We Will Burn Down Nigeria To Ashes - IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.