Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians (43600 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by etokhana: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
When a cowardly hypocritical man Professor Yemi Osinbajo wants to scam you he starts to talk about things he doesn't stand for! Mr. #MinimeBuhari sat as Vice President of a country (Nigeria) for 7 years straight, under his watch corruption is thriving, religious bigotry became state policy, oppression and repression is unprecedented, unemployment, poverty and misery is now "constitutional."

He served a President that believed ONLY in inequality! He never said a word as people were mauled, households destroyed with dedication by his regime! Scammer!!! #Neveragain #WeCantContinueLikeThis #Revolutionnow

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162197570532837&id=803267836

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Jazzlite: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

PDP should surprise me with Dr Akinwunmi Adesina as its Presidential candidate.

273 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Totilopussylick(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
The Problem with Nigerians live within Nigeria undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Bluntguy: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Even though he belongs to the scamming party, I have never seen him as one. How do I explain myself sef.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Jostoman: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment
continue deceiving your gullible that you are not APC member.

296 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sirp9898(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2022

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sirp9898(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Apc and PDP
They are one people same idealogy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by TheRareGem1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
This man, Sowore is the most unserious person in Nigeria, you started a fake course in disguise because you wanted to contest for presidency, you didn't get up to 20 votes and you started with "Buhari Must Go". after you didn't win, isnt that a treason?. But we are not ready to have that conversation.

Now Osinbajo is your problem, have you changed your cheap weed seller again?

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
I can recognize scam when I see one. Sowore is the definition of scam, from scamming his former political party to scamming the international communities in the name of PROTEST Just to get GRANTS..... Sowore is a big scam and no sane person should take him serious anymore.

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by izombie(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This man, Sowore is the most unserious person in Nigeria, you started a fake course in disguise because you wanted to contest for presidency, you didn't get up to 20 votes and you started with "Buhari Must Go". after you didn't win, isnt that a treason?. But we are not ready to have that conversation.

Now Osinbajo is your problem, have you changed your cheap weed seller again?
you people like to attack the messenger and ignore the message. Did sowore lie? Osinbajo has never said anything against herdsmen killings. Nothing against kidnappings. The man is just a statue

371 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sowore sharap dia. If he gets his party ticket he'll beat you silly in your polling unit.
Unless you just want to be stupid,we understand the VP under the Nigeria structure has little or no say. I make bold to say Osinbajo is the most active VP Nigeria has had since this present republic. And the only time he had the chance to be president for a few weeks we saw some positive steps he took.
Sowore get out jooor.

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
He will end up scamming himself.
The scammer wud soon be scammed by his fellow scammers

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by okefranci: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
If everyone is talking Omoyele Sowore is not fit to say a dine, his integrity is zero and have you forgotten sometimes in April 15, 2021 when an activist, Oluwatosin Adeniji, has accused you of applying for a grant in her name and pocketing it. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1411668-activist-accuses-sowore-applying-grant-consent.html, so you are not nothing and go sit down

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osinbajo na BIG time SCAMMER!
Correct!

TRADERMONI? Abi na MUMUMONI? cheesy

That FUNCTIONAL RETAAAARD!
Slow poke. BOY-BOY VP. embarassed
His appearance alone?
Looking like some “shrine artifact”!

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
we know

Tinubu presidency DOA
Osinbajo presidency DBA

SE/SS or the north continues

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Jerryherd: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin

this was what I was explaining to Osinbajo's media amateur minions running around Twitter , Facebook and Nairaland making noise about Osinbajo and creating more enemies for him

They should learn from BAT2023 and SWAGA23 campaign team. work and network in silence and let your actions do the talking

Completely ignore mkpuru Nmiri miscreants that ass lick North like the one above me without a presentable candidate other than Atiku

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by orisa37: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by headSmasher: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
izombie:
you people like to attack the messenger and ignore the message. Did sowore lie? Osinbajo has never said anything against herdsmen killings. Nothing against kidnappings. The man is just a statue
Did Anyim and Peter Obi say anything about the senseless killing in Igbo land? that is what politicians do.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Ladyhart: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
I sell charcoal, nairalanders please patronize me.
Btw, I need someone to give me a loan.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by orisa37: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
SAINTS DON'T SCAM SINNERS DO.0

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Michelle70(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Did Anyim and Peter Obi say anything about the senseless killing in Igbo land? that is what politicians do.
uppercut, guy take am easy na, today na sunday

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by johnmartus(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Another useless being on a loose .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by ekukeku(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
U nko
Agba yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by inoki247: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
lol
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sowore, Mumu Reno etc know their audience for sure.

Their brainless and brainwashed online dunce : ipob terrorists and cannibals

No one as useless, senseless and empty as a brainwashed swine,
Mumu FFK used dem dry brains sotey, he left dem alone out in the cold.

Sowore, Carry go, your audience go masturbate tire for dis one wey u carry give dem dis week.

O gbewon ni handicap grin cheesy wink

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

The man wey sabi....

STARBOY AND ZULUM 2023.

All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians dey una back gidigba......

kayusely70:
You're very much in order brother!
Thanks Chief Kay!
We can see you want the progress of our nation,
Unlike some people (dem know themselves grin cheesy wink)

Btw, we no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

God bless our Vice President.
Our incoming President in Jesus name,
Insha Allah.

Jinjinkoku:
I just want this man as our president in 2023. May we not miss it this time.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria all around is what we shall encounter.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @MANNABBGRILLS come 2023 be say :

Starboy and Zulum for 2023.
Jibabs2:
Osinbajo or nothing

Our own @[/b] be say : STARBOY & Zulum for 2023.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]
be say : STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Topmaike007:
I like this your combo...

Pls when will APC membership card revalidation exercise end..

I need to collect mine
Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking and researching about the good ones among them already.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Mexzy4sho:

one can't deny that this combo would be the best to beat currently in Nigeria.
Manna, you make sense for here.
Now, clap for yasef undecided

Crucialgem:

We share the same view man, God bless you, I just hate the way people go about with always saying negative things when good news comes up about our country Nigeria. Most of you guys are the real problem we have in Nigeria
God bless you too crucial gem
You are truly a rare gem on this forum.

seeker121:
Prof Yemi Osinbajo my preferred candidate.
If you are a progressive and the person that pray for the good of Nigeria,
We will say, you are a great man!

blackpanda:
Most of the people rooting for osinbajo actually don't like him. They just hate tinubu because he brought buhari to power. The moment osinbajo loses the race, these mofos will return to their normal original wailing grin
Gbamsolutely! You've said it all.
Those are the same Igbos calling him a mere commissioner and house boy for the last 6 years.
We have been declaring and supporting STARBOY and Zulum for the past 3 years, they never commented or support our posts, but suddenly, since last week Monday that JAGABAN OF AFRICA declared,
They started shouting Osinbajo's name.
Hypocritical mofos and cannibals everywhere.
Wailers are hypocrites, as we've always said here.

They are still waiting for dem Atiku to declare,
cheesy grin wink

God bless our darling STARBOY and JAGABAN The King maker.
We know 100% if not for JAGABAN Bogu, along with the ALMIGHTY GOD's Power,
Our Darling Daddy and our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo wouldn't be where they are since 2015.
Despite the billions that the looting criminals spent.,
They still lost woefully.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gzbhr

1 Like

Mariangeles:
I'd choose Osibanjo over Sowore any day!

Beware of people who tell you negative things to believe about others.
Hmmmm, this is deep!!

A popular young man on this forum (NwamaIkpe) has said it all.
We concur absolutely with his post below.

That sums up EVERYTHING about this sowore matter.
Nothing more to be added or remove!

We rise!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Cmanforall: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anybody who is part of the present government and cannot voice out against the hardship in Nigeria is a scam and shouldn't be the next president

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by chamboy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
I prefer Osinbajo scaming to Obi's. I don't see Obi as an intellectual or someone with persistency or wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.