Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I'm Worried About Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Worried About Tinubu. (764 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Worried About Tinubu. by udele1: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
I am worried about Tinubu, not just because of his health today, but after the result of the elections is announced and he finds out he wasted everything and lost.

That's when the real health challenge kicks in. I hope he will be able to endure the sad news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYhwUYyN--w

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
I wish he will be able to bear it when peter obi wins, it's a game of luck.
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by TINUBUISMAD: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
I don't care. If him wan kpai, make him kpai. He killed funsho Williams so he should go and meet him there nonsense
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by PandoraObi: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu is a whale not an ant that can be swallow by lizard. keep your worries

8 Likes

Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by TINUBUISMAD: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu is a whale not an ant that can be swallow by lizard. keep your worries
Whale abi bat? grin
Nonsense sad
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by MissLeslie(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Worry about your future not those that has make their Name. Whoever's that win 2023 election I don't expect any changes. Togetherness of 62year is not fruitful let everyone go there separate way.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by udele1: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
MissLeslie:
Worry about your future not those that has make their Name. Who ever that win 2023 I don't expect any changes. Togetherness of 62year is not fruitful so what are u saying

That should tell you that there is a problem with the blackman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by Pat081: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
udele1:
I am worried about Tinubu, not just because of his health today, but after the result of the elections is announced and he finds out he wasted everything and lost.

That's when the real health challenge kicks in. I hope he will be able to endure the sad news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYhwUYyN--w
The winner will give him SSA
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by Tinubuagbado: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Anyone that really loves Tinubu would have advised him not to run for presidency in the first place.
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by udele1: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Anyone that really loves Tinubu would have advised him not to run for presidency in the first place.

Stress is having a huge impact on his mental health.
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by kettykin: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Every pharaoh has his days until Moses shows up, every Goliath has his days until David shows up , this is the natural and supernatural order of things.
Re: I'm Worried About Tinubu. by Kokoy2022: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thiefnupoo that has poop in his brain. He will soon join his ancestors after next year's election.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Storms Edo / Tinubu Steps Ahead Of Opposition As INEC Clears The Air / Fake News: Arise TV Paid 2m Fine To NBC (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.