Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student (913 Views)

Checkout This New App I Developed, You Can Now Have All Your Social Media.... / My Semester GPA Calculator With Javascript / Javascript Source Code For GPA Calculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Whizprince443(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hey guys,
I developed this website to help student calculate their cgpa.
Kindly check it out and drop your review.
Thank you!

https://mycgpacalculator.com

3 Likes

Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Whizprince443(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
In case you're interested to know wat stack I used: vanilla js, HTML, CSS, SCSS
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by chukwuebuka65(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
nice one bro
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by HolyMan12: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
PHP is becoming obsolete oh shocked
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Whizprince443(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Actually, I'm a php developer.
But Js was the best option for the realtime functionality

1 Like

Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by BotRascal(f): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Your page reads "mycGPA was developed to solve the difficulty every university or polytechnic student experience in having to calculate their GPA/cGPA in every academic session" emphasis on the polytechnic students yet you did not include their grading pattern which is A, AB, B, BC, C, CD, D, E and F.
Your page is good for starters I know you'll love to work on the interface later. Aside that everything is good.
I'd like you to make the page keep students data, and maybe transform it to a student go to app where they can learn and keep track of their academic performance etc.
nice work, to design my own still dey hard me till now lol.

3 Likes

Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Whizprince443(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank you for the review.
Yeah, I have plans to work on the user interface and other issues mentioned.
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:
PHP is becoming obsolete oh shocked

See this one.

PHP is still the dominant language of the web especially on backend.

The there the talk say PHP is becoming obsolete when THEMEFOREST and Codecanyon are making PHP Devs millions each day.

Only a newbie who hasn't gotten even begger as client will come online to bash php grin

3 Likes

Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oga have sharply filled everywhere with pop-up ads which will help him increase his bounce rate grin grin
(not a good thing)

Also, there's button to add semester or course, but no button to remove incase the user change their mind grin

1 Like

Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by HolyMan12: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

See this one.

PHP is still the dominant language of the web especially on backend.

The there the talk say PHP is becoming obsolete when THEMEFOREST and Codecanyon are making PHP Devs millions each day.

Only a newbie who hasn't gotten even begger as client will come online to bash php grin

I am sure you are still struggling with design patterns.

Look who is talking.

You might not be even full-stack
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

I am sure you are still struggling with design patterns.

Look who is talking.

You might not be even full-stack

How Wetin u think take concern me sir?
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by HolyMan12: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

How Wetin u think take concern me sir?

Ok oh!

Man from Emeka-land of the yeast grin
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

Ok oh!

Man from Emeka-land of the yeast grin

Oshogbo Sk is bad 4u
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by HolyMan12: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Oshogbo Sk is bad 4u
Mpkurummiri is good for you grin
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

Mpkurummiri is good for you grin

But what exactly is your problem now?
sad
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by HolyMan12: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

But what exactly is your problem now?
sad
I want to let you know you are an IPOB ezi grin grin grin
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

I want to let you know you are an IPOB ezi grin grin grin

Ok. I've heard u angry
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by SimeonOTC(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
BotRascal:
Your page reads "mycGPA was developed to solve the difficulty every university or polytechnic student experience in having to calculate their GPA/cGPA in every academic session" emphasis on the polytechnic students yet you did not include their grading pattern which is A, AB, B, BC, C, CD, D, E and F.
Your page is good for starters I know you'll love to work on the interface later. Aside that everything is good.
I'd like you to make the page keep students data, and maybe transform it to a student go to app where they can learn and keep track of their academic performance etc.
nice work, to design my own still dey hard me till now lol.

O.P listen to this lady... I don't think its difficult executing this.. just a few step away..
Also, work on your UI..
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Whizprince443(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Oga have sharply filled everywhere with pop-up ads which will help him increase his bounce rate grin grin
(not a good thing)

Also, there's button to add semester or course, but no button to remove incase the user change their mind grin

Noted.
Thank you for the review
Re: Review: I Developed A GPA Calculator For Student by Whizprince443(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
SimeonOTC:

O.P listen to this lady... I don't think its difficult executing this.. just a few step away..
Also, work on your UI..

I will do so

(1) (Reply)

RIP CSS and Bootstrap. Tailwind Is The Real Deal. / Computer-stressed / New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.