Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. (14523 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PyL9sDA5hs

He said that Nigeria’s number-one priority is the issue of insecurity, because it has become an existential one “that must be dealt with head-on decisively”.

“If you deal with it [security] today, you deal with inflation because farmers would go back to farms and that would reduce food inflation,” he said.

He said that he would ensure to re-structure the whole security architecture, so that they would be both RESPONSIVE and RESPONSIBLE.

RESPONSIVE in the sense that their response is always quick and automatic.

RESPONSIBLE in the sense that whoever that doesn't do their job well would be adequately sanctioned.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-63222492

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by PeterObi4LP: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Is only tribalism, bigotry and sentiment that will allow us loose a God sent President in PO. Go and verify his security record when he was governor.

Nigerians insecurity knows no tribe
When bomb is denoted, it knows no tribe before it kills, inflation knows no tribe. If you claim you love Nigeria and you want it to work kindly put away your sentiment and tribalism aside Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

I be Igbo man

317 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by SmartPolician: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi has tried his best; Nigerians who want to see a working country, over to you.

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by ipobarethieves: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2022
grin scam talk.If he mistakenly win,Boko haram,ipob Terrorist go be child play.Make Obi dey deceive himself

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by MansoryMX(m): 1:56am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin scam talk.If he mistakenly win,Boko harambee,ipob Terrorist go be child play.Make Obi dey deceive himself

I know you have given up in life and want everybody to die along with you because you are praying for another civil war. Don’t worry child. Peter Obi will win and change this country Jonathan and Buhari has completely destroyed

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Ozinlex: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Such an intelligent man, Obidatti2023

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by ipobarethieves: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2022
MansoryMX:

I know you have given up in life and want everybody to die along with you because you are praying for another civil war. Don’t worry child. Peter Obi will win and change this country Jonathan and Buhari has completely destroyed
I knw u refer ur father to a child.indomie kid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Taribizy(m): 3:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi is better than the others. Vote for Peter Obi in 2023.
Someone should please help me put this in Harshen Hausa

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Abdu81: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2022
You see the convinction and the sincerity in obi when he speaks.
I am very sure he will deliver.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by TINUBUISMAD: 4:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Our incoming President

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by successmatters(m): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2022
If you know Peter Obi very well like I do, you will know he will deliver on his every word.

Hee doesn't do anything without being thorough.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by stahrfireh: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Insightful to be candid.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by TechW: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2022
All these Tinubu urchins will end up voting for Peter Obi, except the illiterate ones, and the APC and PDP sycophants.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Ineedhustle247: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2022
I love the questions that were asked

I loved his response too

I'm even more convinced to vote him.

One Baba com outside before I fit greet am to tell am my problem e say
SHUT UP! I know your problem and solution is here grin

How? cheesy
We nova even ask any questions yet na

Well maybe truly he's an ancestor that communes with the gods grin

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi, the man all Nigerians wants as their leader come 2023

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Chinjo2: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2022
I wish him well

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin scam talk.If he mistakenly win,Boko harambee,ipob Terrorist go be child play.Make Obi dey deceive himself
All these bad elements would just have to leave the country..

They won't have any other options left for them..

That is, by the time they come to realise that the nation's security is prompt and unpredictably-accurate and highly-responsive to the promt-calling of the citizens; they would know that they either become Obidient to Nigeria, or leave Nigeria.

Remember that lots of criminals left Anambra State when he was the Governor of Anambra State, And some of them attested that Peter-Obi’s security structure wouldn't let them carry out their operations..

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:
I knw u refer ur father to a child.indomie kid
He called you CHILD and e dey pain you?
But you continued typing like one??
Ok Naa, Mista-Old-Methuselah.
Stop typing like a child

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Isobug: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Na waoo..... Nigerians can we test this man for at least 4years. He seems a God sent. I believe he can do all these he's promising baring sabotage from Wicked politicians who may feel neglected

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by franchasofficia: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by ipobarethieves: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
He called you CHILD and e dey pain you?
But you continued typing like one??
Ok Naa, Mista-Old-Methuselah.
Stop typing like a child
u'll still wail and cry BIAFRAT or DEATH grin cool after Feb.Kid

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by ipobarethieves: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
All these bad elements would just have to leave the country..
They won't have any options..
That is, by the time they come to realise that the nation's security is prompt and unpredictably accurate and responsive

Remember that lots of criminals left Anambra State when he was the Governor of Anambra State, And some of them attested that Peter-Obi’s security structure wouldn't let them carry out their operations..
kip deceiving urself.He was Gov of Anambra state and we all saw DEAD IGBO floating on River there

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by WibusJaga: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2022

When will the emilokan crooner grant a live interview. cheesy
At least to prove to Nigerians that he is not suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Boyooosa(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Now he knows
Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by dam2000(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Mumu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by Neoteny7: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Damn.

He talks like the mediocre buffoon he is.

I'd rather a half-blind chimpanzee become president than this windbag.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Interview With BBC - Security Is The Priority. by odoemenacelevian(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2022
T

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Seeks Senate's Approval For $1.5 Billion Loan / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu / Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia, Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.