Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign (5495 Views)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / Adebayo Shittu Caught On Camera Sleeping During Buhari Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by AcuraZDX: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, caught sleeping again today, at a major event in Lagos.

He & Kashim Shettima, should be thrown to the dustbin, or a nearby nursing home, where they actually belong.

The task ahead is enormous & very challenging, they don’t have the wherewithal to withstand it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by AcuraZDX: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2022
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by SmartPolician: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2022
How will he understand that he's too old for the job when he goes about shouting EmiLokan up and down? undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Fernandeswagger(m): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Sleeping sickness

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by RestructureNig1: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2022
He is dreaming of a new Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Life is simple but some people choose to make it complicated.

Eccl 3:1 A time to aspire and a time to retire

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by ipobarethieves: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2022
sad make una dey FEAR GOD.Some of u insulting una father age mate dey snore as soon as u enter bus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by ipobarethieves: 1:49am On Oct 12, 2022
undecided even machine dey REST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by TossTos: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Incoming , not again ....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Akponmfet: 2:24am On Oct 12, 2022
IF YOU LIKE CRY TILL TOMORROW, TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by OgaTheTop2: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Agbadorians Iragbiji sleeping president..

God forbid BAT thing..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by silvoclaira: 3:37am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Are you okay?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Tochi3(m): 3:40am On Oct 12, 2022
hope this is not a case of tse -tse Fly...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:41am On Oct 12, 2022
He was even dreaming of eating agbado and cassava. Wash down with cocaine

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Enigma1510(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2022
These guys are definitely playing games with our future…just take a pause and read them…they aren’t hiding much again…

Incase y’all haven’t noticed, most of us are already depressed with most people in 9ja not knowing what depression even is…abeg shey na my early 30s i go start to dey use anti-depressants?

Don’t know if its only me but I know i don’t have anxiety, fear or depression when my account balance was yellow…now na RED!!! Tried running better business, they still frustrated it and made us lose millions…it was once easy to come back up but not anymore!!! Thunder fire their wrinkled left-YANSH…i fit curse anybody with my last kobo if dem quote me to say rubbish!!!

Thousands of motivational videos and books haven’t helped because how money go enter sef never sure…where the job abeg? After having a good degree all through ASUU/FG wahala…

Na that lecturing job wey still be my dream job dey con spoil like this…?

Used 5 years studying Elect/Elect for nothing.

Make i start dey sell popcorn online?
After wetin our hand see for all those Lecturers that stayed true to their words by not allowing even departmental First class students score any “A” in their courses.
E.G: Baba AJENIKOKO (baba phonetics wey dey follow small boys drag girls even in other departments with his old Volvo, baba you were not even a Dr for my set ooo, KARMA would definitely knock one day).
Bunch of sadists that transfered the disease to some of us…
Abeg wetin students wey con do “La Cram, La Pour, La Delete” go con remember after this strike too?

I hope our Elders aren’t forgetting their great great grandchildren would still later read all these articles one day…

Na thunder go fire anybody wey no get good plans for this country any year you are reading this!!!

This is why I can’t always waste my emotional energy on news that would be useless in some months and make me even question my own intelligence!!! I am really MAD!!! undecided undecided

Election go come and go…

The Universe should just put someone that would help in showing people we still have hope…na only 1second dey between life and death…and na only milli-seconds dey between this country and its better alternate realities

Shayo na bastard sha!!! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 12, 2022
This is serious

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by ipobarethieves: 4:20am On Oct 12, 2022
silvoclaira:

My father's NOT okay?
Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by TINUBUISMAD: 4:23am On Oct 12, 2022
grin
The ancestor is communing with our dead ancestor
Old fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by TINUBUISMAD: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Akponmfet:
IF YOU LIKE CRY TILL TOMORROW, TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
The President in your Papa house abi?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 12, 2022
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by fcbelle72(f): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Akponmfet:
.. In ur dream, na for your papa house him go do president ... Oloshi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by ScamHunter: 5:50am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:

Tinubu, the sleeping machine

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by FalseProphet1(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticalala Dominique Seun put this on the front page. Cos if it was Pete Obi it would have been there seconds after the thread was created.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Officialtruekay: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Might need further treatment as the one he went to London to do might not be enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by ipobarethieves: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Tinubu, the sleeping machine
Allow him to sleep.Expect u never sleep b4/snore inside a bus. Politicians hardly have time to REST/sleep.It is visitors com /go Meeting here/there.That's why their hair changed to Emergency grey/white.It is not easy there
Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by B2B23: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Too much cocaine in his system

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Bantu10: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Allow him to sleep.Expect u never sleep b4/snore inside a bus. Politicians hardly have time to REST/sleep.It is visitors com /go Meeting here/there.That's why their hair changed to Emergency grey/white.It is not easy there

Common shut it there. If he wants to sleep, he should retire and go to his house to sleep. As for the grey hair, that's his business. We don't need such evil grey hair at aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by RedScorpion(f): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2022
The incoming Sleeper-in-Chief..

A Sick Nation does not need a Sleeping President.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Racoon(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2022
The druggie is under the influence of his stuffs while the BH kingpin is fully conscious & alert as would be expected of a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Switruth: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
ipobarethieves:
how has all their busy schedule helped us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign by Xbobtage: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Unbelievable, My Goodness! You literarily cannot make this up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itsekiri Women Shut Down $800m Gas Project / Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Afrit) On Africa's Infotech Policy / Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.