Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

20 Things You're Doing To Your Dogs That They Strongly Dislike (video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 20 Things You're Doing To Your Dogs That They Strongly Dislike (video) (533 Views)

I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. / Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics / Meet This Lady Who's Raised By Dogs, That Walks, Runs & Eat Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You're Doing To Your Dogs That They Strongly Dislike (video) by dsenator: 3:54am On Oct 12, 2022
In this video you will learn 20 ways that you're hurting and discomforting your dogs and what you can do to stop some of them. You will learn how to have happier canines as pets after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55JcAZO2PJU

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Keep Snakes Away From One's Surrounding / I Don't Know What To Do With The Kittens / Another German Shepherd Litter Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.