Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. (842 Views)

Beautiful American Eskimo Pups Available For Sale. / Meet This Lady Who's Raised By Dogs, That Walks, Runs & Eat Like Them / Dogs That Are Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by ReviewBlog: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Are you looking for a furry, white companion to share your home with? If so, I have two beautiful American Eskimo dogs that I am looking to sell.

I am selling them because I am about to go for my NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) service. Life is full of changes, and this is one of mine. I want to make sure my two dogs are taken care of and find a loving home.

The two dogs are both adults, one male and one female. They are both very friendly and playful, and have been raised together since they were puppies. They have all their vaccinations and are both house trained.

The price is cheap and negotiable, so feel free to contact me if you are interested. I can go over all the details with you on Whatsapp and answer any of your questions. I just want to make sure they go to a good home where they will be loved and taken care of.

These dogs are definitely the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for a loyal and loving companion. So, if you think you can provide them with the love and care they need, please contact me right away. I'm sure these two dogs will make a great addition to your family!

Re: I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by naijapikin2(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Location?
Re: I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by ReviewBlog: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.

I can send them to your location if you don't reside in Edo State.

Please can I have your number sir

naijapikin2:
Location?
Re: I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by youngbabaj(m): 4:40am On Feb 21, 2023
U never still
Go service ni
Re: I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by Uniqueaccountant(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2023
IF YOU ARE COMING TO ABUJA BRING THEM. I CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR YOU
ONE OR BOTH
Re: I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by elkharpone: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2023
When will you finally go for this your service?
2024?
Re: I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. by verminnel(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 op and his imaginary service wey he no dey ever go.. from the look of this ur bearded hands u don pass 40years youth service ni papas service kor

(1) (Reply)

Pomeranian Dog For Sale Urgently / Please, Am In Need Of A Puppy / Ooh!!! Elephant Snatches Man's Camera, Takes Amazing 'elphie'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.