Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign (7977 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by IamNat: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2022
H
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by tyinfinity: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2022
I am not zombidient I am for tinubu
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Tunji50: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2022
abalog:
e still dey pain you? children of hate.
That what?
He's not supporting a corrupt minded people
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Kdon2: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Zeemam: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2022
We really can't know what's going on behind closed doors
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by okefranci: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Osinbajo has never once sidelined and he wont because Tinubu needs him as well
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Kinddetective: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Throwback:

Only tribal people are supporting the same Peter Obi they knew as corrupt and a failure in office.

And those who joined the bandwagon of a delusion sold by many "Tunde" and "Haruna" who are actually Chijioke.

The same Chijioke's who knew very well that Obi offered nothing tangible to Anambra, so they ran to Lagos or Asia.
Your bigotry is legendary, shame on you.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Jack500: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Osibanjo has made it clear that he will never support Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket because it's satanic and an insult to the body of Christ

Why is Buhari not directly supporting Tinubu?

Buhari has never made any statement that clearly shows he supports Tinubu. All Buhari ever said was he will never allow rigging .

No sane person will support Tinubu, only mad people , drug kingpins and Touts like Mc Oluomo and Kabaka

Shvt your mouth, liar!

Buhari has said many times that no alternative party in Aso rock next year, stop fooling yourself, Mr man.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Throwback: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Kinddetective:

Your bigotry is legendary, shame on you.

I know you are ashamed that I keep highlighting the tribal hypocrisy of Peter Obi's Igbo supporters.

Shame on you and them.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Haywhy3579: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2022
TechW:
It is the other way round, Osinbajo has seen their evil plan and wish to distance himself from it. A word is enough for the wise
See mumu talk, after profiting from the same evil plan for eight years. Na betrayal he be.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by duduade: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2022
This Gaya must be a big liar

Isn't it this same Osinbajo that Tinubu was pushing on his forehead

You walk over someone all in the name that you raised the person in the political scene and then you think the person will dance to your tune

You are all jokers
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Chinkos99:
Still yesterday, special assistant to the VP media and publicity, on an interview to newsmen said osinbanjo wanted to help but Tinubu rejected the offer.
Which one are we to believe now!

Liar! Your own don finish before it started! May you end up in hell.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by TechW: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
Haywhy3579:

See mumu talk, after profiting from the same evil plan for eight years. Na betrayal he be.
The evil plan is still ahead, what you think you saw is a diluted one
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Haywhy3579: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
TechW:

The evil plan is still ahead, what you think you saw is a diluted one
How come u now a supporter of osibanjo or is there something behind ur motive. Presidential primaries is done and dusted and u are still in rooting for osibanjo at this stage because u kno he cannot bcoms president. Just say u are supporting obi and don’t bring osibanjo into the game.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by TechW: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Haywhy3579:

How come u now a supporter of osibanjo or is there something behind ur motive. Presidential primaries is done and dusted and u are still in rooting for osibanjo at this stage because u kno he cannot bcoms president. Just say u are supporting obi and don’t bring osibanjo into the game.
Yes, I am speaking for Osinbajo, even when he is not contesting, you people are still trying to portray him in the bad light for not supporting your kick and start candidate with inordinate ambition.

Why would any able man like me not support Obi, Am I that daft? Nobody with a sound mind that wants peace and progress in this country that will not support Obi.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by okorogodwin4(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Go and tell it to your cows
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by okorogodwin4(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2022
You be real kabbaru EWU Gambia
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by tosintoks: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Osinbajo has revealed himself to be a foolish traitor who does not deserve anyone's trust. If he can betray his own mentor, I'm very sure he would have done worse than Judas if he were in Judas Iscariot's shoes
Re: Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign by Shooyie: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Let's see how things unfold. We will eventually know what's happening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. / Kano Appeal Court Verdict: NNPP Heads To Supreme Court / No Victor No Vanquished - How true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.