Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children (5367 Views)

Tinubu Advocates Collaboration To Ease Global Challenges / Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation / If I Become President, WASSCE Fees Would Be Paid For Every Child : Tinubu(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by nkemoma(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2022
He has nothing to say
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Eriokanmi: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2022
See this one. Attention seeker
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Passionnn: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2022
kiss
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Ancestortinubu: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Can this sycophant tell his
hausa fulani Muslim pedophile fellow politicians.

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by benqo01(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Chinkos99:
Nice speech i must admit, hope say ba you you write am.
Come to think of it, what if the "Day of the Boy child" boys are also endangered species, we read news everyday of molestation of little boys mostly by their tutors or househelp, this should also be considered.

It won't be considered the society dont believe young boys do get molested,well that is how bias the society has become
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by anonimi: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2022
tinupmandat:
Politicians will start saying different things during this election period

It is their prerogative to say whatever they think that can help them scam the electorate.
It is also the prerogative of the electorate to scrutinise what they say against what they have done to decide how much integrity they have for future delivery.

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Faber(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Throwback:

No words from a Zombiedient, because Obi has nothing to offer.

You need word right...I was just laughing because Tinubu don't milk your destiny finish, that's why you are roaming the streets of Nairaland as a lunatic..

No be you be that for this picture below, no be your destiny dey for that cup Tinubu come suck am finished

Pele o! tongue

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Munzy14(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2022
tinupmandat:
Politicians will start saying different things during this election period
Soon they will start adding kids birthdays here and there..Na season for them.

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Doyou2019: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Buhari Promax . We Obidients and tinubidiots will be fools together, if we ever let this rancid pretender into Aso Rock.
There are some things you just never come back from and this will be one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by benqo01(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Men effort are not being celebrated men don suffer

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by anonimi: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Can this sycophant tell his
hausa fulani Muslim pedophile fellow politicians.

He can't. The wannabee Fulani asslicker is too busy shitting in his panties to do that.

MANDIPUTIN:
Aminu Tambuwal, now Sokoto State governor, won the seat, against the preferred pick of his party, Mrs Mulikat Adeola Akande, from the South-West. Defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, then a fledging opposition, which had Akande and his soulmate, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, as front- line leaders, openly asked its elected members of the House of Representatives, mostly from the South-West, to work against their region and back Tambuwal from North-West.

The opposition party’s support carried Tambuwal through the contest against Akande, then ruling party’s favourite for the speakership seat.

In his book, Chief Akande revealed that former president then as incumbent, personally reached out to Tinubu, who is now believed to be nursing presidential aspiration in 2023 and himself, but couldn’t convince them.

He wrote, “President Jonathan, immediately after the meeting (with political parties), called Bola Tinubu aside into a lobby to broach the matter of ACN support for a choice of who would become the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“That same day, President[b] Jonathan talked to me on phone about the same matter. He disclosed that PDP had zoned the position to the South-West[/b] but that only one Muraina and another Mulika won elections on PDP ticket from the zone into the House of Representatives.

“I quickly reminded him that, as at (sic) that date in the United States of America, while the Democrats produced the Senate President, the Republicans (the opposition) produced the Speaker of the House of Representatives. I boasted that ACN was capable of suggesting to him ten names of members from the South West from among whom to choose if PDP would be magnanimous enough to practice democracy the way it was being practised in the USA, from where we imported our presidential system.

“He seemed pissed off and stopped the conversation,” he said.

In the era being referenced by the former national chairman of the defunct opposition party, the controlling party in each of the chambers of the Congress in the United States was in the majority, which wasn’t the case with ACN when the Ila-born politician was making his claim.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-foiled-jonathans-effort-to-make-mulika-adeola-speaker-akande-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Hmm okay
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by anonimi: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Doyou2019:
Buhari Promax . We Obidients and tinubidiots will be fools together, if we ever let this rancid pretender into Aso Rock.
There are some things you just never come back from and this will be one of them.

True Buhari Promax ready to continue the APC failures of the last seven years.
Why should we reinforce failure again?
No be juju be that

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Throwback: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Faber:

You need word right...I was just laughing because Tinubu don't milk your destiny finish, that's why you are roaming the streets of Nairaland as a lunatic..

No be you be that for this picture below, no be your destiny dey for that cup Tinubu come suck am finished

Pele o! tongue

Every sensible Nigerian can see a picture of Tinubu sharing his drink with a little child.

Thanks for reminding us that Tinubu is not like that uncle that will tell a child that "no shi shi for you"

With Tinubu, even children will eat and drink at his table.

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Pastor Pastor this man was dumb and deaf for 7 years + but now after winning APC presidential candidate he can speak. Give God a bigggggg shout oooooo

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Babysho(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Throwback:
Children would rather want an uncle that will share his food with them, unlike the uncle who will play with your toys and still tell you he will not give you shi shi.

We all know that useless uncle who has nothing to give even though he visits from America.
How much are they paying you Mr Throwback? Is not too early?

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by brainhgeek(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Let BAT rot in the grave with his advocacy. What did he say regarding Deborah Samuels? or she was just a girl who deserved death by his standard of faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2022
SAMBARRY:
exactly.like his footsoldier mc oluomo will say

IPADE DI OJO IBO
grin

1 Like

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by anonimi: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2022
brainhgeek:
Let BAT rot in the grave with his advocacy. What did he say regarding Deborah Samuels? or she was just a girl who deserved death by his standard of faith

Shhh, don't let his muMURIC Muslim/Muslim ticket supporters hear you talk about the Buhari Promax like that o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria will never be better without being obidient
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Throwback: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Babysho:

How much are they paying you Mr Throwback? Is not too early?

How much are they paying Faber?

Did you ask him the hypocritical question you are asking me?
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Faber(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Throwback:

How much are they paying Faber?

Did you ask him the hypocritical question you are asking me?

He knows we don't collect or give shishi...

Obi didn't buy any votes at Labour Party primary, so he don't need to buy our votes...

You see that BAT that bought all man at APC primary he should get ready to buy votes all over Nigeria...in his next life he cannot start what he cannot finish grin grin
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by tyinfinity: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Pandora obituary is too stingy for my liking
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by limeta(f): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2022
What then happens to Tinubu rejected son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOdx9ceW3I
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Bigchristo: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1579894572691623938?t=5VVZpT8lZ7CQo67V3BFGWw&s=19
After he shamelessly tell them to shut up in his campaign, I don’t think APC urchins have shame in supporting a man who doesn’t even know how to modify his speech in public so they literally want to entrust the future of 200 millions Nigerians into the hand of this man? Make una Dey shame sha
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by PapaAdanna: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Oga stop playing to the gallery

We all know that your RELIGION and TRIBE will never rate females.

Truth must be told.

Deal with it shocked shocked
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by onomeabuja: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2022
yomi961:
Atikulated for a better Nigeria

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by fredpeter(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Nonsense... Election don reach you don remember girl child...u must really take us for fools
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by deeva2: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Faber:
This one sucking the little future given to a small child...is now speaking well of the future of Nigerian kids...

Monkey (Tinubu) telling owners of a banana plantation to hire him as guard to ward off other monkeys (Atiku and Kwankwaso) grin grin

You can't be pro-biafra and pro-Nigeria !

It doesn't work like that , Nigerians aren't fools

We see through the deceits & deliberate attempt to destroy & divide Nigeria.

We will make sure you never smell aso rock !

You will wail & cry afterwards

Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by woleabayo(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2022
wetin concern me?
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Faber(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2022
deeva2:

You can't be pro-biafra and pro-Nigeria !

It doesn't work like that , Nigerians aren't fools

We see through the deceits & deliberate attempt to destroy & divide Nigeria.

We will make sure you never smell aso rock !

You will wail & cry afterwards

Normally I no dey reply idiots...but let me go out of my way today.
All of a sudden, Sunday Igboho no dey talk of Oduduwa republic again. Tinubu have told him to back down till after the elections.

As for Biafran agitation, why not tell your imbecilic FG to release Nnamdi Kanu and see what happens, whether the agitation is till alive or not
Re: Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children by Loveladies(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Faber:
This one sucking the little future given to a small child...is now speaking well of the future of Nigerian kids...

Monkey (Tinubu) telling owners of a banana plantation to hire him as guard to ward off other monkeys (Atiku and Kwankwaso) grin grin
He was the first Governor to start "a day Governor initiative" to encourage students in Lagos, Tinubu is a good man, he has helped a lot of people, mention just 5persons raised/helped to the maximum top by your candidates, Nigeria needs a good man, Nigeria needs Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Visited Aba For The First Time / Nigeria Ranked 4th Globally In Hostage Taking / Bird Changes To Woman In Broad Day Light:::::::: Pictures Attached..!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.