Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) (62809 Views)

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Great
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Nwodosis:
Na big drone I just dey see
Danfo size should have been ok right?

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by eteebanky1: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:
This is amazing, I'm still mystified by China's rapid technological rise.

Why can't we build something like this in Nigeria?
Where are the nigerians that went to Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Stanford, etc
They can only speak big English

We've so many genius and talented people in Nigeria, but where is the money to prove your intelligence and the government is not helping matters either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Great feet but others have built something even more beautiful and less dangerous than this.

This one even fold and can be driven on the road. Created by an European country that has decided to stay on a low.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by DevilSignature: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2022
wink
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by arantess: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

Where are the nigerians that went to Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Stanford, etc

Your country will stifle them and place idiots in charge of them who would embezzled any funds issued for R and D

Continue pretending you don't know how Nigeria functions,

*Sighs

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Williams150(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2022
OK bring the second test to Nigeria...
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Ibime(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Flying is not a problem. Drone technology is not new. The Koko is how to arrange traffic in the sky to stop people bumping into each other

4 Likes

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by skales67(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2022
OP, please modify your headline.

That's not a flying car but an electric hovercraft. It isn't a car cos it can't move on the road with tyres.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Franzinni: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by arantess: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2022
eteebanky1:

We've so many genius and talented people in Nigeria, but where is the money to prove your intelligence and the government is not helping matters either.
Allow him to be playing ostrich as if there are no notable nigerian names in world r&d

Recently a northerner even got funding of close to 2billoin naira for his work on a particular laboratory, amongst others

Can such happen here?

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by skales67(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Ibime:
Flying is not a problem. Drone technology is not new. The Koko is how to arrange traffic in the sky to stop people bumping into each other

Anti-collision sensors will be deployed on all flying vehicles in the future once they are a norm.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by TenQ: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

When EVERYTHING including plastics have to be imported, what can they do

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Godstiger(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Made in china, hope e no go crash while on-board
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Alawode01(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Good of chaina, hope it's dual movement it should be.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by brightbright: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Video from Obidients Rally in Ugep, Cross River State

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtjoHlG6Dw
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

Where are the nigerians

You can build it if you take time off lazy idlying on the social media instead of pushing the idea, task and responsibility to others.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by kcdendelo: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
And Nigeria is still planning to start producing pencil by 2023
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Rajiolaade: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:

Abeg make dem change the name to big drone jare grin

Meanwhile, don't forget to check out my animation story in my profile
easiest to criticize ,do your own wet no be drone, e dey fly edey carry passengers u can only fault it's drone.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Kendo93: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Nwodosis:
Na big drone I just dey see
grin grin
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by kingyakos: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2022
peppermint7:

What should a flying car look.

Broom

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Like for the chinese share for tinubu
.so even fake china still get likes pass TINUBU?ok let's try it again.LIKE FOR SATAN SHARE FOR TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by 4ward4: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

Don't be, China is been govern by Engineer's...They put Lawyers Right in their place...An Example is the Transformation of Ebonyi by Engr Umahi.
Nigeria can get it right once,the right hands are put in the right places, imagine Amechi been a minister of Transportation and Fashola a minister in same Engineering field. It was in that Same Amechi Ministry that a crane lower in weight to the train was used and it lead to the damage of the train...Every final year Enginerr knows such won't work out.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Reference(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Dottore:
I bet you the Europeans and Americans will most likely use politics to either delay or deny the certification of these Chinese made car/aircrafts because once they issue a clean bill of health to Chinese crafts, China in their usual way of doing business will outshine their competitors by demystifying the technology and making aircrafts very unbelievably affordable just like they did in home appliances, mobile phones and automobiles; Truck manufacturing and vehicle manufacturing.
Their European counterparts in these sectors are either defunct, struggling, merged or outsourcing their production in China.
Some people are shouting "It's Ordinary Drone" etc.
Drone technology is nothing ordinary. It only seems ordinary now because the Chinese has made it very affordable.

I think you need to read further and wider to see that there is nothing novel about these technologies that have been demonstrated in America and Europe since the late 90's.

Reason why they are not in commercial production anywhere in the world is the lack of framework for public deployment.

China is not the leading nation in this technology.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by bot101(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

Just shows you know nothing about business. When the Nigerian middle class is able to afford brand-new modern cars, then we can start talking about flying cars. Innovation follows money.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by ugodson(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Please o my people how is this a flying car. I didnt see the car move or someone drive it on the ground.

If they cant drive it on the ground then is just a modification of a helicopter
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by bro4u: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2022
oshonky:
I thought there’d also be wheels since it’s called a car
Why should it need wheels when it's flying? undecided d reason behind it's name is obviously d shape,,,,make una d calm down celebrate technology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.