Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working (12037 Views)

This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Johel(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Eniitankorede: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Yes, we are making progress. We don't want thieves to come in and stop our progress. APC is progress. Tinubu is our leader. Envious people can jump into lagoon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Traplord09: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Fake news
Tilumbu made Lagos be like paradise
Nonsense mumus

Apcc and PDP aways call it fake news..

How much is it light bill

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by oneMalik: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Wetin this one smoked ?

Wrote plenty things for who to read ?
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by sangresan(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by soloravely: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Honestly that is the main truth.can you imagine I want an approval for a storey building after paying 1m into the Lagos cover I was told to pay another 1m for tax for land in ikorodu and yet the road to my site is not motorable

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Zorn: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Bigchristo:
Lagos is not overrated, I disagree with you, Lagos state remains the most developed state in Nigeria to me it should be a country of its own.
If it should be a country of it's own then you know nothing.
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by arantess: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2022
This man must be IPOB in disguise grin

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Obamaofusa: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

On a $500 million USD IGR in comparison to Dubai Emirate $46 billion USD

With 25 million people mostly people from failed States like Aba and Anambra

Lagos was able to build

Working Bus rapid system

Lagos Metro Rail

Working VIP boat transport system

World class cable bridges, flyovers and interchange

Man-made Island like Eko Atlantic city

Lekki deep sea port

First independent power plant

Millenium schools in all nooks and crannies

Rapid Response Squad RRS

It's easier to sit in your house watching the game to blame manager Pep Guardiola, or Striker Cr7

If he had been at the helms of Lagos' affairs,he would have performed absymally.
Most of the time spectators are professionals off the field of play. grin
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by arantess: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Zorn:
If it should be a country of it's own then you know nothing.
His brain and that of a housefly is not much different in size
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by deeva2: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2022
He who burnt his PVC in Agulu but came to Ladipo, Lagos in a night bus to register for another one shall not be privileged to participate in the next voting exercise.

- INEC Proverb

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Moh247: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Obamaofusa:

If he had been at the helms of Lagos' affairs,he would have performed absymally.
Most of the time spectators are professional off the field of play. grin

Na burty rich pikin Naa... He thinks Lagos is easy to manage... Na Agbero like Fashola, Ambode fit Lagosian
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Top1gun: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Did the article claim Lagos is not the best state in Nigeria ?
Icumsa45:

Did you read the article??
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2022
In a country of blind men, one eyed-man is the leader.

Lagos is called centre of excellence because other states in Nigeria are not good enough. Lagos is over-hyped. A new type of thinking is needed to put Lagos in her right place.

Jandor, I'm Obidient but you e earned my vote. I hate apc more than I hate Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Ritualist22: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Bigchristo:
Lagos is not overrated, I disagree with you, Lagos state remains the most developed state in Nigeria to me it should be a country of its own.
But it's been ranked as one of the worst cities to live in the world? According to google

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by TypicallyBrunt(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Lagos no longer heaven on earth?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Corporate2020: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Fake news
Tilumbu made Lagos be like paradise
Nonsense mumus

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your parents pray and fast to go to Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by mathsoftme: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Echoban:

Can this vivour abi vivo shut up. I. This century someone is still campaigning with pipe borne water. grin

My friend, shot up, does Lagos have pipe borne water? Don't you know that is a necessity for a society that cares for the growth of his people. This is what we call social amenities. Water, Hospital, roads, Electricity, etc.

Some of you are just blind agbadorians agbero's political followers with no direction.

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Traplord09: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lagos was able to build

Working Bus rapid system

Lagos Metro Rail

Lekki deep sea port

Rapid Response Squad RRS

It's easier to sit in your house watching the game to blame manager Pep Guardiola, or Striker Cr7 , Gbadebo rhodes is not better than Fashola SAN, Ambode or Sanwo-Olu, he is only furtunate to be from the rich Rhodes family

For those saying Lagos is more develop...
What is the cost of living in ur area tell me

Surulere only na scammer.....

Post ur light bill..
Mine is 1110000.

Just for house ooo.
Road na no go area..

Rather APC and PDP keep frighting who didn't vote for them....

That what da do ........

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Macphenson: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
pkoo
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Moh247: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Traplord09:

For those saying Lagos is more develop...
What is the cost of living in ur area tell me

Surulere only na scammer.....

Post ur light bill..
Mine is 1110000.

Just for house ooo.
Road na no go area..

That what da do ........

What's the cost of living around the world especially west African city

Go and check
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by BigIyanga: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Bigchristo:
A state that cant provide water to its citizens ..even though it’s covered by walter all over.. it has the smallest land mass.
It cannot provide emergency services like fire. Recent fire in Tejuosho and co where people were putting out fire with bucket of water.
It does not have good govt hospitals where lagosians can do diagnostic services like CT, MRI etc without paying thru their nose.
Lagos is good if you want to compare it with Zamfara and Abakiliki….. but sheeet hole if compared with Cairo, Algiers, Nairobi, Cape Town

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by SugarGirl44(f): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Kurumaru:
The LASG can actually do better, because with an IGR of 50Billion monthly, This place ought to look like it even better than Dubai... @least all roads should be tarred, Efficient Transportation modes etc..

The population is too much.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Bigchristo: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Ritualist22:

But it's been ranked as one of the worst cities to live in the world? According to google
Is there any place in the world that’s not worse? Abeg forget that gist
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by tollyboy5(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lagos was able to build

Working Bus rapid system

Lagos Metro Rail

Lekki deep sea port

Rapid Response Squad RRS
You read the whole thing and still miss the point.
The lekki deep sea port didn't start yesterday. At this point in time we need to start proving it to Lagos government that we ain't fools.
Ten years ago lekki deep sea port was still under construction.
Ten years ago Lagos blue line rail was still under construction.

What is your excuses for the bogus amount for executing this project that are taking decades to complete?
Compared to same or similar project done elsewhere why are the contract so expensive?

They claim and blame it on the swampy nature of Lagos ? I saw the construction of mile blue line. How many swamp resulted to such wicked extortion from Lagos treasury?

Why is Lagos as state not revealing the contract documents to proove transparency?

So we're now fools you steal billions to do mediocre project and come to tell us which other state in Nigeria has such?
So we should be thanking the state for robbing us and giving us little crumbs?

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Bigchristo: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2022
BigIyanga:

A state that cant provide water to its citizens ..even though it’s covered by walter all over.. it has the smallest land mass.
It cannot provide emergency services like fire. Recent fire in Tejuosho and co where people were putting out fire with bucket of water.
It does not have good govt hospitals where lagosians can do diagnostic services like CT, MRI etc with paying thru their nose.
Lagos is good if you want to compare it with Zamfara and Abakiliki….. but sheeet hole if compared with Cairo, Algiers, Nairobi, Cape Town
You’re just capping, the full Nigeria no state get infrastructure pass Lagos, also no state is providing water for their residents even Abuja nor Dey do am… don’t use those other countries to compare Nigeria
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Lashist(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
It doesn't matter how much you hate Tinubu. Lagos State remains the best state in Nigeria.
Why won't it be? Its former capital, most companies headquarters are here, its the only state with working seaport(all thanks to the corrupt govt). So the lagos govt dont need to do 2%. These big companies will help them build roads that leads to their buildings and develop it. These companies even buy transformers for their buildings and streets close to it, fix street lights and offer borehole sometimes. After all these, some idiots will want to claim lagos state govt have developed it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Perseverance127: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Lagos is really far from excellence. The over hyped concrete jungle of Nigeria, poor infrastructure, littered environment, reckless driving...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by tollyboy5(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
It doesn't matter how much you hate Tinubu. Lagos State remains the best state in Nigeria.
Is this your excuse on why we should be robbed and extorted by Lagos government?

Is this your excuse for bogus contract and poor delivery time?

Just imagine how shallow you sound.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by Traplord09: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:

What's the cost of living around the world especially west African city

Go and check

It everwere not just Lagos .

ABUJA na just a place we're seaport da..
Before shipping ur goods to a location u need to clear it with loot of money txesss

Before goods enter Lagos..
custom we collect there own
Aboro Owo da . We collect there own money.
Tell me how much will that person sell it....
........ .......
Apart from that make u bulid ur house for land u buy .. (Owo da) we come to collect Tex if you don't pay aboro we damage it..
Inside life .... ....

APC and PDP is a bigger shame...
Re: Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working by tollyboy5(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Echoban:

Can this vivour abi vivo shut up. I. This century someone is still campaigning with pipe borne water. grin
It's a shame that lack of it's availability made it a campaign strategy in a so-called mega economic city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28 Governors Pile Up ₦‎5.8 Trillion Debts For Incoming Governments / Satguru Maharaj Ji Tells Atiku To Congratulate Buhari And Shun The Supreme Court / Olisa Metuh’s Trial: Jonathan Fails To Appear Before Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.