Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo (686 Views)

Ota-­Agbara Axis: Finally, The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg Gets Attention / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Charming1(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXMtC67Xqo
For 8 years Obiano abandoned road infrastructure in remote and urban areas of Anambra. Anambra state gradually fell and the Awka Capital was pegged a glorified village.
Soludo having marked his 6MONTHS in office by commissioning 18km of roads in total around Anambra, still made more efforts to raise the dead cities of Anambra - Awka and Onitsha on her feet.
This is still happening in the light of a depleted state treasury by the Obiano’s administration.
Soludo doing more with less.

1 Like

Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Danisaint112(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Nice. From they have done their best. Rome wasn't built in a day. My happiness is that Anambra state last 3 sets has been about committed people as governors.
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by OVB123: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2022
OP don't forget that befor you starts praising him, he went to source 100 billionaire naira loan to commence work on major roads in Awka and other part of the state. As for me, I haven't see any unique things he has done since assuming office.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by okeysoninv: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2022
after 6 months in office you are able to do 18km of road , shame on you and ur praise singers. when others Governors are hitting 100km in 6months
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Charming1(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2022
OVB123:
OP don't forget that befor you starts praising him, he went to source 100 billionaire naira loan to commence work on major roads in Awka and other part of the state. As for me, I haven't see any unique things he has done since assuming office.
The zeal to work is the unique thing. You talk like you don’t know how Negligent our country politicians are.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Charming1(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
after 6 months in office you are able to do 18km of road , shame on you and ur praise singers. when others Governors are hitting 100km in 6months
With a depleted state account resources he met, he’s obviously doing more with less.
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Afamed: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2022
OVB123:

Now, sincerely ask yourself, what is the essence of the imagery 200Trillion Dollars Obi saved in Anambra when the roads in Awka , the capital of Anambra are not motorable?

When we ask for the achievement of Obi in Anambra as a Gov, all you will do is to put insult

5 Likes

Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by okeysoninv: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Charming1:
With a depleted state account resources he met, he’s obviously doing more with less.
if na buhari now you will castigate him, is he not taxing the populace and receiving allocation.
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Nice this is commendable
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by donphilopus: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2022
I thought Obi fixed everything when he was governor?!

That guy obviously failed as governor and would still fail if given the opportunity to lead Nigeria.
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by successmatters(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

Now, sincerely ask yourself, what is the essence of the imagery 200Trillion Dollars Obi saved in Anambra when the roads in Awka , the capital of Anambra are not motorable?

When we ask for the achievement of Obi in Anambra as a Gov, all you will do is to put insult

Stop being pained, money left in accounts don't last forever.
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by Afamed: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2022
successmatters:

Stop being pained, money left in accounts don't last forever.

Jokes of the century

5 Likes

Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by successmatters(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

Jokes of the century

The money buharri keeps borrowing, why is it finishing and he returns to China to borrow more?
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by RenaissanceGuy: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXMtC67Xqo
For 8 years Obiano abandoned road infrastructure in remote and urban areas of Anambra. Anambra state gradually fell and the Awka Capital was pegged a glorified village.
Some of you are very shortsighted. When Soludo leaves, you'll start to pick on the ones he didn't do. Can a single administration build all the road and infrastructure? Is governance not supposed to be a continuum?

1 Like

Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by successmatters(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Some of you are very shortsighted. When Soludo leaves, you'll start to pick on the ones he didn't do. Can a single administration build all the road and infrastructure? Is governance not supposed to be a continuum?

Don't mind those haters.
Re: Video: Roads In Awka Gets Attention For The First Time Since 16 Years Via Soludo by izombie(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
I am from okpuno and i cried when i visited nigeria in august. Our okpuno roads na eyesore. Traffic jams everywhere. Abeg make him start from okpuno.
And keke should be banned

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Tijjaniya Set Sheikh Dahiru Usman Of Bauchi Prayed For Peter Obi / Train Crash(photos) / Exposed: How The Worst Heist In Africa Has Been Going On In Lagos Since 1999!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.