Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners (5736 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget / After Several Denials, Sanwo-olu Plans Mass Burial For 103 Protesters Massacred / Governor Adeleke Plans Health Insurance Enrollment For Pensioners, Orders Fasttr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Sammy07: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Will Funke benefit from it grin

CC: fergie001
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
the election is around the corner, there is no stupid silly promises you wont make just to win elections.
anyone can plan anything, implementation is the major issue ,. So if not because of the forthcoming elections, sanwo olu won't initiate the insurance policy?
well it is all good because definitely, all those that attended that meeting will not go home empty-handed, envelopes would have been doled out

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Beedude(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Pandev:
Jandor should step down
No chance for him atall. He is contesting at the wrong time and in the wrong state �
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Beedude(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
hush15:

a bunch of "I never chop" who consider themselves celebrities. Their movies are just a reflection of their mental capacity, mediocre and diabolical. Void of anything intellectual and progressive, how can make better choices with a mind like that...
very unfortunate!
You are calling people old enough to birth u ' I never chop ' ?� Even Adebayo Salami, Elesho, Jide Kosoko children will feed you and your generations.
It's not a must you condemn people who don't see things from your perspective.
Life isn't that hard

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by BABANGBALI: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Na little thing dem dey take catch monkey.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Traplord09: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Africana1123:
Sanwo olu no deh intimidate my south east brother now grin grin

Thank God we have visionary leaders in southwest grin I can’t imagine my state governor buying my vote , I mean my only right in Nigeria with 1litre of kerosine grin grin

God thank you ooo for giving us leader like Tinubu , we never take that for granted grin grin

Do u need this produc by APCO limited.. hard office no 9 roundabout tinuubff busstop..
Close to is wife office....

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Mrshocker(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2022
V. Good. Lagos is leading because of good leadership

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by juman(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Sanwoolu is God sent.
Thank you very much.
You be a great leader.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by GistFullGround: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Election is here!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by olatuns2017: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Sanwo-Olu Mulls Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners

• As Governor put smiles on the faces of veteran actors

• Nollywood practitioners endorse Lagos Governor for second term

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Qs3rrpuYActhJdadKEg2s5gcfwEYMiQ51MtmpDgGusUt8DFnHUFcBh2RbAfbx4UKl&id=735776012

Pls make all necessary steps to achieve this milestone to stop unnecessary begging

Pls only for Yoruba actors

IPOB actors should go back to SE

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by hush15: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Beedude:

You are calling people old enough to birth u ' I never chop ' ?� Even Adebayo Salami, Elesho, Jide Kosoko children will feed you and your generations.
It's not a must you condemn people who don't see things from your perspective.
Life isn't that hard

Mr. Perspective, is it your perspective? mind yours. am not surprised if they already feeding you and your entire family, that's why you lack sense too. They are old enough to birth their children not me...

Mediocre minds,

gerarehia mehn
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Goalgetter23(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Haymus007:
Naso dem dey do nah Coolbreeze1988 Why not last year when the said theatre practitioners were dying. But now that election is around the corner health insurance day just break.

You jump @ headlines without reading the story. It's written there how he gave them 1 billion COVID soft loan @ single digits, that's almost without interest in year 2020. So, what better statement are you making? why are you people full of hatred? Yet, your governors are busy sharing kerosene, building only one flyover bridge in 7 years. Mtchew.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Goalgetter23(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
onatisi:
the election is around the corner, there is no stupid silly promises you wont make just to win elections.
anyone can plan anything, implementation is the major issue ,. So if not because of the forthcoming elections, sanwo olu won't initiate the insurance policy?
well it is all good because definitely, all those that attended that meeting will not go home empty-handed, envelopes would have been doled out

Was there an election in 2020 when he gave them one (1) billion Convid loan @ single digits interest rate? That's almost for free, now insurance coverage, what else do you want him to do? So because of election, he should forget doing the right things. He increased worker's salaries, you say it's because of election, no wonder you're states are backward.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by oneMalik: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
try to be +ve in thinking !

Coolbreeze1988:
Why not last year when the said theatre practitioners were dying. But now that election is around the corner health insurance day just break.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Perfectbeing(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Africana1123:
Sanwo olu no deh intimidate my south east brother now grin grin

Thank God we have visionary leaders in southwest grin I can’t imagine my state governor buying my vote , I mean my only right in Nigeria with 1litre of kerosine grin grin

God thank you ooo for giving us leader like Tinubu , we never take that for granted grin grin
You don't know that in 15-20 years time, if Sanwo Olu and Ikpeazu were to contest for Presidency, some Igbos will look you in the eye and tell you that Ikpeazu is better?
They will tell you that Sanwo Olu only performed because Lagos was a former capital.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Plans Health Insurance Cover For Theatre Practitioners by Africana1123(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You don't know that in 15-20 years time, if Sanwo Olu and Ikpeazu were to contest for Presidency, some Igbos will look you in the eye and tell you that Ikpeazu is better?
They will tell you that Sanwo Olu only performed because Lagos was a former capital.
you’re right sir , just like TINUBU and Peter obi .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria / Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin / Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.