Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari (46462 Views)

Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / DJ Cuppy Bags Award From King’s College London / Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant Organizer Received Award With Cash Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2022
If it was me i may spit on his face

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
Bihari is Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Confirmedzombie: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:
It's not just about vendetta, Teni is a very wise lady. Coming in contact with Buhari is not always good for Nigerian celebrities.

Anthony Joshua is still battling with his career after presenting his belts to him.

Just a phone call from Buhari to Super eagles, we all know how it ended for them.

To flourish in this country, avoid Buhari.

I wonder if you watched the video. Did you expect her to hug Buhari.
You are indeed a frustrated, bitter and hate field soul.

Buhari is blessed from childhood. Tell me what you have achieved in life.

God bless Buhari
God bless Teni

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by infogeneral: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
Childish arrogance! If you don't want to meet the President , don't come for the event.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Haymus007(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2022
My first time here make una show me love anyone pls 0170686188 GTbank Thanks and God bless smiley
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2022
She just earned my respect today. What is good is good and what so ever is bad is bad and shouldn't be condoned.
That guy there and his likes are part of the problems of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Buhari4sale: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2022
So
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by ViceGovernor: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Then, she should have just rejected the award instead of appearing, receiving the honour, and disrespecting the president. Rude brat!!!

What did she do please... would love to know but
I no get data to watch the video cry

I can see Buhari looks irritated
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by colossus91(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Then, she should have just rejected the award instead of appearing, receiving the honour, and disrespecting the president. Rude brat!!!

Boss it is a national award not a Buhari award boss and she deserves it even if Buhari is the most cluesless president we ever had but then the award is well deserved and should be welcomed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by obedience4(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
tiswell:
Teni I and that wack songs she dey sing

abeg,it's Tiwa for me!

It's tiwa body for you grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by lebron7(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
If you know the story of her military father you won't blame her
Please what is the story

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2022
She went for the award specifically to make that statement. Good girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Softmirror: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:
It's not just about vendetta, Teni is a very wise lady. Coming in contact with Buhari is not always good for Nigerian celebrities.

Anthony Joshua is still battling with his career after presenting his belts to him.

Just a phone call from Buhari to Super eagles, we all know how it ended for them.

To flourish in this country, avoid Buhari.

CHRISTIANS AND SUPERSTITIONS.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by ask4bk(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Teni, you are doing well

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Traplord09: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anthony Joshua had already lost and regained his belts before meeting Buhari.

Stop allowing yourself to be used to spread ignorance about.

Joshua lost his belts in June, 2018 to Andy Ruiz, and rematched Ruiz in December 2018, regaining his belts.

WHAT ARE U SAYING ... COME TRY SOME

He met Buhari in January, 2019.

And won his next fight against Pulev.

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Akanoaaa(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
She's just not a pretender.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Konjiboii: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
This my generation ehn our head dey shake, and I'm here for all of it. Loving it

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by casualobserver: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by justmi1: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2022
obiekunie01:
She even fukup to go collect am in the first place.

Me i will NOT collect any award from buhari!

Which mouth will i use to tell my children and grand children that i collected an award from the WORST GOVERNMENT TO EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY!

GOD FORID!
That's the point, everyone saying thrash, she could stayed away from the award but now she was able to eat her cake and fool you guys that she is with you. Everyone for himself.

Snubbing a presidential handshake no matter what is a disrespect to " the office of the president " not about buhari.

Despite the woes of this government, many people would still like the privilege of a photo or handshake with the president. All na eye service.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by ppogba: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anthony Joshua had already lost and regained his belts before meeting Buhari.

Stop allowing yourself to be used to spread ignorance about.

Joshua lost his belts in June, 2018 to Andy Ruiz, and rematched Ruiz in December 2018, regaining his belts.

He met Buhari in January, 2019.

And won his next fight against Pulev.

Well-done.

Thank you for setting the record straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by tiswell(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2022
obedience4:

It's tiwa body for you grin
nor be lie comrade grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Boerboel pups for sale

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Traplord09: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Shot up..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Pinito: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
No be her fault she no get home training if she no want the award she for snub am since before commencement any way sha she go grow old na I blame the person that recommended her if dem no name her now dem go dey shout nepotism up and down

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by lovemaths(f): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Teni = Afonja angry
Afonja no get respect. grin grin
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by ejikoz(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Like a fellow Nairalanders said, respect the office even if you don't respect the man

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Traplord09: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Akanoaaa:
She's just not a pretender.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by DimIsaac10(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Scam.
If she wasn't interested, best she rejected it initially just like Chinua Achebe.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by cavreek: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Irrespective of weather or not it was intentional, it's disrespectful to our nation

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Kdon2: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat artiste Teni Makanaki who hit the limelight with her song case walked away from President Buhari without shaking him during the collection of her award.

The video shows Teni in a trousers suit walking with a mannerism that suggests displeasure and anger. One wonders why she bothered to show up for the award at all if she was that displeased with the President.

The official event was not the place and time for such attitudes and it has attracted a lot of criticism and support from online viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKiiJdY3TDc

Keep your mouth shut! Youth killers

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Bluffly: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
What is the fuss all about. Not that Buhari offered her a hand shake and she refused. Why are people so jobless attaching useless meanings to someone's actions.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) / Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah’s White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.