Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari (46502 Views)

Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / DJ Cuppy Bags Award From King’s College London / Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant Organizer Received Award With Cash Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Tareq1105: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ferrous:
She should have declined the invitation in the first place, why showing disrespect to the highest office of the country?

She's a stupid girl and I tell you she's going to regret her action. That's is a disrespect to the highest office in the land. Do you have to disrespect your parents just bcoz they couldn't do everything for you? She's a stupid girl. Is she greater than Nigeria? Ori e ti daru finally and she's going to pay for this.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Badadvisor: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
JohnnyBling:

SHUT up, for your entire life you don win any award?
Guy you made me laugh so hard this afternoon grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by seunjungle1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Teni is still a child....only a child will behave like that.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Juoflife1:
I didn't see bubu even trying to shake her hand. It's not like he stretched out his hand to shake and she ignored him. She just walked away. What's the criticism about?

So in your fish brain, what supposed to follow after an award is given? Don't you see others? I'm not surprised at your stand. Birds of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Gbeng30(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
any body who can still think straight in this country, will know that buhari is the enemy of Nigeria..so whether she shake hand with him or she acts somehow it's her choice... Nobody is happy with this evil administration under him except some insensitive urchins like him.

I guess it's her own way to express her frustration and pain buhari has brought upon this country

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by woleaca: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
If this event took place in 2020 or even last year, nobody will critcise her action 'cos of COVID '19. How things change over time!
People like to disturb themselves over mundane issues. Buhari no even think am.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Tareq1105: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Juoflife1:
I didn't see bubu even trying to shake her hand. It's not like he stretched out his hand to shake and she ignored him. She just walked away. What's the criticism about?

So in your fish brain, what supposed to follow after an award is given? Don't you see others? I'm not surprised at your stand. Birds of the same feathers. You're free to be rude to your parents.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by davidtemi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jesuschristus:
She lacks home training
...and manners

Truth is - buhari just wasted the whole awards. No be yesterday we saw Ezra with lipstick to a presidential gathering. Abeg our youths sef sometimes need cane.

And her supporter, I am very sure dey will lick buhari's shoe wen dey have the opportunity to meet him.
Call a spade a spade
I am for nobody, I am for everybody.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Tareq1105: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Gbeng30:
any body who can still think straight in this country, will know that buhari is the enemy of Nigeria..so whether she shake hand with him or she acts somehow it's her choice... Nobody is happy with this evil administration under him except some insensitive urchins like him.

I guess it's her own way to express her frustration and pain buhari has brought upon this country

We can see that your background is defective.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by CaptainFM1: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
DSS will treat her fk up!
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by jikoko(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol....no be lie sha..

Zonefree:
It's not just about vendetta, Teni is a very wise lady. Coming in contact with Buhari is not always good for Nigerian celebrities.

Anthony Joshua is still battling with his career after presenting his belts to him.

Just a phone call from Buhari to Super eagles, we all know how it ended for them.

To flourish in this country, avoid Buhari.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
kamalbob:

I use to listen to her songs because the lyrics tell stories of life and motivation. But I don't know she's unwise, stupid, and uncivilised like this. But anyway, this won't surprise me because most of the Nigerian artists are daft, they don't even have the brain to write their songs. She probably doesn't know that this attitude will affect her fragile music career. I doubt if she's 100% yoruba. Because the yoruba I know are well trained to respect elders talk less of the whole president himself.
Those respect are just hypocritical. In Enugu for example, you may think the youths are not respectful but this in theory. In practice they consider old people. Take for instance if you are old person entering public transport in Enugu, the driver and conductor would be very gentle with you. But in Lagos the same can’t be said of Yoruba drivers. They would even curse the person join. I have seen a situation where an old woman nearly fell down.
If doubt enter any bus in Lagos whose driver and conductor are Igbo, not this Igbos that grew in Lagos, and you will see the difference.

This is how you know people with nature of respect not just superficial cultural civility, done mostly when it is convenience.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Gbeng30(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

We can see that your background is defective.

it's obvious that you don't even have any at all.. omo ale

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by TolaniLuv: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
She doesn’t deserves the award

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Teni is very wise oo. how can she shake a badluck person, someone that everything he touches turns to disaster, calamity and tears. all those who shook hands with Buhari in the past, have all regretted it.
the day he called our national team before a match was the day the lost a crucial match, since the day he shook hands with Anthny Joshua that man hasnt been himself again,
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Juoflife1(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ignored tongue
Tareq1105:

So in your fish brain, what supposed to follow after an award is given? Don't you see others? I'm not surprised at your stand. Birds of the same feathers. You're free to be rude to your parents.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by olayiwola72(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anthony Joshua had already lost and regained his belts before meeting Buhari.

Stop allowing yourself to be used to spread ignorance about.

Joshua lost his belts in June, 2018 to Andy Ruiz, and rematched Ruiz in December 2018, regaining his belts.

He met Buhari in January, 2019.

And won his next fight against Pulev.

You shouldn’t have reply him …. His foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Pinito: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kdon2:

You wey get home training how far? angry
I mention your name get out from face
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by DaveHarry(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hehehehe. I like buhari sha. His I no send you attitude, is one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Gingerbreadman2: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
ejikoz:
Like a fellow Nairalanders said, respect the office even if you don't respect the man

But she respected the office by not snubbing the awards and collecting it and disrespected the man by not shaking him

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Haymus007(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
[ undecided[Shey your sister fine reach am?? ]Fine she no even fine...[/quote]
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by prophetfire: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=117490694]She did the right thing,nobody is supposed to be happy with buhari, not after all the sufferings and pains he and his evil govt has put nigerians through. [/quote
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by anonimi: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
She did the right thing,nobody is supposed to be happy with buhari, not after all the sufferings and pains he and his evil govt has put nigerians through.

But why some people want Thiefnuibu to continue the rotten legacy of Buhari's eight wasted years

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by anonimi: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jesuschristus:
She lacks home training

If Buhari and his maker have any home training why did they fail Nigerians so much after promising heaven on earth?
Are you sure that you know what home training means

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by zang: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
If you know the story of her military father you won't blame her

Her father was Murdered by assassin hired by the government of the day.....

Why did Buhari single teni out for the award

Well, somethings are better left unsaid.

Posterity will judge us all

1 Like

Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by HELLASJ(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
I dunno what's wrong with some people here. Don't forget that Buhari is a Muslim and Muslims don't shake women.
And secondly Teni isn't the only one Buhari didn't shake, almost all the women that got the award didn't receive handshake from Buhari.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Babysho(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Respect the rank not the man... such a foolish act from her....

Bruh she hasn’t even told her own side of the story, you don dey conclude
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Olat4421: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dat is total disrespect from teni irrespective of anything
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by Tegabadguy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat artiste Teni Makanaki who hit the limelight with her song case walked away from President Buhari without shaking him during the collection of her award.

The video shows Teni in a trousers suit walking with a mannerism that suggests displeasure and anger. One wonders why she bothered to show up for the award at all if she was that displeased with the President.

The official event was not the place and time for such attitudes and it has attracted a lot of criticism and support from online viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKiiJdY3TDc

omo teni get breast
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by IzzyAgu: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
ufuosman:
Y going for d first place... She no try

Sorry! Is it Called Buhari's award??..

A National award and Honor, is what you want her to snub..

Have you ever won an award ?
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by planetx: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Barims:
Buhari doesn't shake hands with women
But he shook Angela Markel and Theresa May hands.
Re: The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari by ufuosman(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
IzzyAgu:

Sorry! Is it Called Buhari's award??..

A National award and Honor, is what you want her to snub..

Have you ever won an award ?
Buhari is the one giving the award. If you hv issues with him is beta to send someone to represent you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] / Police Arrest Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Who Accused Ominiaho Of Blackmail / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.