Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) (324 Views)

This Is How Things Will Play Out Should Peter Obi Win (opinion) / Why Peter Obi Will Not Win (opinion) / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Bro,i hope you're ready to read what i'm about to write.
You said that one needs a"structure of working, abled and influential caucus! Those are who will influence your candidacy as they also have something at stake with (benefits.)"
What do you mean by benefits?
Money?
Physical gifts?
Cars?
Incentives?
Like explain.
Because i believe this use of "benefits " implies gifts rooted on vested interest of the said individuals pushing for your candidacy.
They don't care about the fate of the nation,
Patriotism and the collective growth of the masses that you--the candidate-- would exert executive power over.
It's a very useless, malignant and corrupt form of structure.
If it's about influential caucus,oboiiii.
Peter Obi has.
1)Nefertiti grin
2)Chlorpeniramine grin
3)SOLA kafinta(Who has been doin physical and on the ground sensitation of market women and elderly people in his hometown and state sharing aprons caps and polos)
4)ObiFlagBoy.
You may think that these people are just online and have benign or meaningless influence but you're in for a surprise.
And i just named a few(online)

Physical ones.
1)Obaze
2)Pat Utomi
3)Okupe
4)Baba-Ahmed
Even the VP has made tremendous strides in the north that is under the radar and will shock you should you find out how big his influence towards making people shift to the labour party is.
A few again.
These are "structure of working, abled and influential caucus! Those are who will influence your candidacy as they also have something at stake with benefits." but this time around the benefits are a working Nigeria,A sound and stable economy,Very robust and responsive security architecture and a beautiful country that one can call home and not want to jakpa.
Because many people supporting atiku and tinubu are not actually in the country and won't vote and the ones supporting tinubu and are in the country are at best not as many as people project.

Even in the North that atiku is so proud of,an Arewa
poll that was conducted by Arewa Trust Newspaper in kano put peter Obi at a whooping 80.44% lead Not to talk of ANAP, Bloomberg and The Economist which are very credible predictors of election outcomes.
All these signs and people still doubt that Obi will win with a landslide.

Oboiiiii oooooooooooo
I can even guarantee that most of the presence at the rallies of Atiku and Tinubu are inventived but Peter Obi's Has been purely organic and self-sustained!
And you still doubt?
If the PDP as the major opposition cared to really make Nigeria progress in some way and offer equity and as a party vested on National interest Should have given the ticket to Peter Obi.
1)He's a southerner(meeting the requirements for zoning)i
2)He's a christian(meeting the requirements for religious balance)
3)He is an economist and has robust acumen needed to handle the issues we face today together with his Vice!

Only corrupt people and people with vested interests that benefit from Nigeria as it is today wouldn't want this man!
The North isn't a place filled with puppets.
They have felt the brunt of a brutal and heartless economy.
So they Know what is good for themselves!
It will surprise you that Obi will carry the NorthEast and i'm not saying this out of sentiment.
The Arewa Trust Newspaper poll is a strong indicator.

Peter obi has all requisite tools needed to be the Third Force that'll overthrow the norm!

All PDP and APC can do now is just do what is expected;
Fight tooth and nail to no avail.
Try and cripple the upcoming force

It is expected because APC and PDP won't just sit and watch their source of food snatched from them,they are expected to fight and it's precisely what we're seeing now!
As for the money needed to campaign, grin grin grin
if only you know how much has been raised and is still being raised by obi's campaign website grin grin
Let us go to aso rock!
All is going to plan.

I writing this have my PVC and there are many radical obidients out there with their pvc.
Remember campaigns are still underway and the labour party is just getting started despite all organic obidients solidarity walks that have taken place previously.

Oboiiiii!

Underestimate us.
Don't expect our victory.
Don't anticipate our win.

Because, that way,our Peter Obi becoming president will come as a shock to you all!

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi have already won so no need

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by Botking: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022
1 2 goo watch as low life will come to attack you, see them below

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by Anigreat: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Mary00:
Peter Obi have already won so no need

shocked

You're a patriot

you're loved.

Blessed you dear

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by ZeroAccess: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2022
We must break the establishment and take back our country. It's a collective tasks

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Sure
He will be the next president

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win(opinion) by Tenses: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
I read your post with pure orgasm that I which it never end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Virtual Participates At Summit Of Heads Of States (Photos) / Peter Obi Spoke Against Police Brutality During #endsars# Protest In 2020(Photo) / Obi To Visit Hush Puppy In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.