Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

What A Wicked World We Are Now. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Wicked World We Are Now. (500 Views)

A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters / Wicked World: Three Boys Caught Cooking Fresh Head Of Girlfriend In Local Pot (v / See What A Wicked Dad Did To His Female Baby(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Wicked World We Are Now. by Olaolar(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
What a wicked world ���

SAD NEWS!!! Mrs. Yinka Adekunle travelled out on official duties. She was expected to spend 5 days but as fate would have it, the programme only took 3 days. Since she could not reach her husband because of phone issues, she decided to return home unannounced. At home, her children told her that their father had a female visitor the moment she left and that the lady has been with them since then. She was already infuriated. Learning the lady was in the visitor's room, she peepped: lo and behold, the lady was there; even putting on her wrapper. She quietly went to the kitchen and boiled water in her very big kettle. As the water was boiling, her husband drove in. He went straight to the visitor's room calling out: 'my love, I'm home.' Unknown to him, his wife was home. My friend was even more angered when she heard that and said to herself 'today, God must receive 2 visitors.' She took the hot water and ... She took the hot water and made garri for three (husband, herself and her mother in-law). I know you like stories, especially ones that touch. Lookatew! Go and eat the eba with them. That is the end of my story ... � � � Moral of my story: Stop expecting bad news this month and let's control our anger....

One Love �

4 Likes

Re: What A Wicked World We Are Now. by Kusheer(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Werey cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What A Wicked World We Are Now. by Olaolar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kusheer:
Werey cheesy grin
lol' that's how the matter be
Re: What A Wicked World We Are Now. by Godspowerpro: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Olaolar:
lol' that's how the matter be

Nice one. GOD be praised
Re: What A Wicked World We Are Now. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Police Nab Man For Stabbing 20-year-old To Death / BREAKING: Return Kanu To Kenya, Court Orders FG / Will You Still Pay Security Fee, If This Happen To You, (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.