Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Yahoozey Dance In The Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahoozey Dance In The Church (2412 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Pastor Oritsejafor And Wife Dance In The Holyghost To Mark His Birthday / Is TWERKING A Good Dance In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yahoozey Dance In The Church by Backslider(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
Did you know why the Children of Isreal Backslided?

They were fascinated at the Dancing and the worship of the Demon Houses of Worship.

You think the worship of BAAL MOLOCH AND ASTEROTH was less Exciting or less attractive to the Children of Isreal?
Re: Yahoozey Dance In The Church by cola: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
hi all,
nobody here seem to realize that yahoozey is a song glorifying the activities of yahoo boys in Nigeria.
I think it sucks to even contemplate people dancing to that in a church.
A song glorifying CORRUPTION
Re: Yahoozey Dance In The Church by donnie(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2009
As christians, we are called to worship God in Spirit and in truth and as such, every tune, song or dance must be inspired and sanctified of the Holy Ghost to be acceptable to God as worship.

I am not by this saying that there is a recommended spiritual dance or music, or that some dance steps are evil. What I am advocating is that the Holy Ghost be allowed to lead the worship in our churches. It may be a slow dance or fast one. It may require some lifting up of hands or clapping, some jumping or even some difficult or 'crazy' steps. In all, let the Spirit lead.

As for the yahoozee thing, i know that if it were to be in the Christ Embassy churches where i hv worshipped, the keyboardist would have been stopped the moment he raised that tune.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / To All My Christian Friends... / Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.