Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! (2607 Views)

Nokia 3.1 Plus Unboxing And Review After Android 9 Pie Update + Price (photos) / Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? / Nokia 5.1 Plus(Nokia X5) Unboxing And Review After Android 9 Pie Update (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! by Afedotcom(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
AREWAELENU:
It's a different thing actually, the issue is that op claimed to order the device on jumia. If that's true sub market under jumia sent him a sawapped device or ....

Well I well still advise the guy to visit CARLCARE for fast response
Thanks for the advice.. I ordered it from Jumia and not a claim. Like I said, the issue has been resolved and even using the phone to send this reply and others since.
Re: Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! by Nuelng: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
You must have skipped a step during the upgrade but here you are blaming Android 12
Re: Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! by Jayjerjay: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nigerians will cause a problem for themselves only to blame it on someone else...
Re: Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! by DanyelAmeh: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Take the device to calcare, they should look at it.
Re: Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! by Zarandah: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Afedotcom:
I finally resolved it by turning off private dns and downloaded the missing security components and the phone is working now. I guess this can be of help to someone out there someday. Thanks everyone!

Nice... That's really good to hear
Re: Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! by edoairways: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2022
KingUka:

Easy buy service allows a lot of people buy phones and pay later it's just that Nigerians as usual are trying to abuse the system by defrauding other unsuspecting Nigerians so this is not easy buys fault it's a case of an attempted scam
We are not ready for credit purchase as seen in other climes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Smooth Talk Abnormal Call Rates / Can I Connect My Blackberry Via Wifi Or USB To Browse With My Laptop / Help On "Earth And Legend" Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.