Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL (1788 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
I am a Southern governor but I support the North to take our presidency, who am I ?.
Answer: Udom Emmanuel grin

I am a Southern governor but I would sabotage the South because of party loyalty, who am I?

I am a Southern governor but I can enslave my children because of party loyalty, who am I ?
Answer: Udom Emmanuel

I am a Southern governor and I am Stupid, who am I ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Ttalk: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
See vawulence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Funny
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Vibekiller(f): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lolz grin grin
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ttalk:
See vawulence

Peace is never an option cheesy
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mary00:
Funny

cool
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Buckeyemedia1: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fineman87:
I am a Southern governor but I support the North to take our presidency, who am I ?.

I am a Southern governor but I would sabotage the South because of party loyalty, who am I?

I am a Southern governor but I can enslave my children because of party loyalty, who am I ?
Answer: Udom Emmanuel

I am a Southern governor and I am Stupid, who am I ??
Shut up, nonsense Obidient Ipobian .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by 07kjb: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, nonsense Obidient Ipobian .

Fool

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by masui(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Of course he is.

Not disputing that fact.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Botking: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oga there's no need to call him that, he and his principle were disgrace already at the stadium,

The people has decided already who they will vote for, if you like by an emperor or whatever you choose to be, no body, I repeat, no body will influence anybody in this election

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Truthisunique2: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is frustration on your path

Learn to control it

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Botking: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
I wish to see, Obi chant being made in APC/PDP campaign rally by the obidience, by this they will know that power belong to the people, because they will be disgrace
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Botking:
Oga there's no need to call him that, he and his principle were disgrace already at the stadium,

The people has decided already who they will vote for, if you like by an emperor or whatever you choose to be, no body, I repeat, no body will influence anybody in this election

The idea is to serve as deterrence to other govs. If we keep quiet, other Southern govs will follow and sell out.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Isokiscool(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
All these Obidient mumu sef,is it by force to support Obi?He has a right to choose who he will support but if u not comfortable with it please do d needful,kill urself

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Isokiscool(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Botking:

Were u at d stadium or u just believing what u read on social mediaAkwa ibom flag off was a huge success and whoever is not comfortable with it should go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Botking: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Isokiscool:
Were u at d stadium or u just believing what u read on social mediaAkwa ibom flag off was a huge success and whoever is not comfortable with it should go and die

Ok bro no problem

We shall meet at the polls next year

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by tuniski: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Botking:

Purveyor of fake news kawai.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Isokiscool:
All these Obidient mumu sef,is it by force to support Obi?He has a right to choose who he will support but if u not comfortable with it please do d needful,kill urself

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Isokiscool(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Botking:
I wish to see, Obi chant being made in APC/PDP campaign rally by the obidience, by this they will know that power belong to the people, because they will be disgrace
Belong to which people??Riff raffs and yahoo boys.mcheew

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Isokiscool(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Botking:

Ok bro no problem

We shall meet at the polls next year
you think election is by walking aimlessly from street to street,I will reply you on d day of election
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Isokiscool:
you think election is by walking aimlessly from street to street,I will reply you on d day of election

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Felimax(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
So this is how the chief Zombedients want to get to power! I have never seen such low life people as these.
No, just imagine what a mad man post up there! The minute you think some iota of sense is still remaining in some of them, BOOOOOM... they blast you with another propaganda that leaves you thinking this category of people are from jupiter.

If you don't like party loyalty then go and hug the nearest transformer. If you like mention me to insult me na thunder go fire you and your generation. If i answer you make i know wetin cos am.

Obi goes nowhere!

South South is PDP, know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Jostoman: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Udom Emmanuel did not owe anybody any apology, support your candidate and leave Udom Emmanuel alone.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Isokiscool(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Felimax:
So this is how the chief Zombedients want to get to power! I have never seen such low life people as these.
No, just imagine what a mad man post up there! The minute you think some iota of sense is still remaining in some of them, BOOOOOM... they blast you with another propaganda that leaves you thinking this category of people are from jupiter.

If you don't like party loyalty then go and hug the nearest transformer. If you like mention me to insult me na thunder go fire you and your generation. If i answer you make i know wetin cos am.

Obi goes nowhere!

South South is PDP, know this and know peace!
Tell them oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Wisetrue99: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
OP, your post no make sense at all!
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Botking: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Isokiscool:

Yes I will be waiting for your reply at the polls
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Jostoman: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ttalk:
See vawulence
Udom Emmanuel don't owe anybody any apology.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jostoman:
Udom Emmanuel don't owe anybody any apology.

Your reply is the reason why your children are under domination by Fulanis.

Udom doesnt owe me apology but he owe his generation slavery. Because you sell out.

Pls dont quote me I beg you.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:
OP, your post no make sense at all!

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Wisetrue99: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fineman87:

The pix is even more irritating
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
You clearly don’t understand politics. Everyone must support southerners Then if northerners do same they will be ruling for ever na.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel The FOOL by Ttalk: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Vawulence

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jonathan Numa, Becomes Youngest SAN In Nigeria. / Labour Party Polling Agents Undergoing Training (photos) / New Notes: Sweetheart, Stop Spreading Fake News - Buhari Blasts Aisha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.