Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp (19525 Views)

Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / PDP Govs, Leaders Work For Buhari’s Re-Election [New Telegraph EXCLUSIVE] / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Antoeni(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Emperor Wike is Truly Atiku’s Nightmare
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by favour32(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Make Tinubu come kidnap Nigeria as he kidnap Lagos....God forbid BATHING.
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Rilwayne001: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cyberterror:
Atiku is acting childishly. Which oath did he and Ayu take together that makes it impossible for Ayu to step down? Wike is now in Tinubu's camp since Atiku is no longer serious. The withdrawal of the court cases against Amaechi and Tonye Cole is a first step of good faith shown by Wike to APC that he is not against the party's ambitions in Rivers state and Nigeria as a whole.

Atiku sacking Ayu will send a tainted message to his campaign as he would be seen as weak. Wike really is not interest in who is the chairman, he simply just does not want Atiku to become president. He is not going to be loyal to him whether he sack Ayu or not. Atiku understand this too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Tboymessiah(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
edoncast:
What's my business with all these irrelevant stories .

Me wey dey look for 200k to give my wife do POS business

NasoLifeBe
Would 200k be enough
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by AliyuMahdi9: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku

Hahahahahahaha
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
festacman:
If PDP's goal is to win 2023 election and Chairman Iyorchia Ayu is passionate about Atiku's presidency, why is it so to make simple SACRIFICE of stepping down for an interim chairman from the South? I mean, if the PDP becomes victorious in 2023 election and he is Atiku's 'sweetheart', Iyorcha Ayu could be appointed CoS or SFG o given a prominent ministerial appointment.

As a neutral, sometimes I wonder why PDP is struggling to solve this simple political equation problem in spite having experienced people in its BOT. Is it a case of Leadership incompetence, pride, lack of ideas?

How many times have you seen bullies calm down because their reckless demands are given in to?

Did Ahmadu Ali resign after Yar'Adua won the PDP primaries in 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Tboymessiah(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by freshvine(f): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wike don't listen to ATIKU and his gangs.

Atiku betrayed Jonathan Goodluck because he lose party to him, Tambuwal your backstabbing friend betrayed you too. Whatever be the offer, don't take the bite.

If Atiku eventually wins, you see all these southerners running around him won't get close when he'll form his kitchen cabinet/ power brokers/mafia group.

Learn from what Buhari did to the southerners that carried his campaign matter like gala.

2 Likes

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by anonimi: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Atiku sacking Ayu will send a tainted message to his campaign as he would be seen as weak. Wike really is not interest in who is the chairman, he simply just does not want Atiku to become president. He is not going to be loyal to him whether he sack Ayu or not. Atiku understand this too.

Exactly.
That is why you don't give in anyhow to bullies and sore losers like Wike.

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by edoncast: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe
Would 200k be enough
Yes bro.

I will still support her with the little from my salary for feeding so she doesn't touch the capital
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by ppogba: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
And neophytes are busy saying Wike does not matter.

Okay ooo.
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Judolisco(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku should go to sokoto and go and get votes.... Shey him and tambuwal knws how to play politics nw

4 Likes

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by hooge: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Suffer no dey tire some of una sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..it's well
post=117499589:
Trouble in the enemies camp.
Enemies of Nigeria.
Atiku and his boy boy obi terrorist pandora are one and the same.
Win win for JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

GOD BLESS JAGABAN, our incoming president.
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by ceejayluv(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
He shouldn't bother..... SE/SS is OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by chrisxxx(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
festacman:
If PDP's goal is to win 2023 election and Chairman Iyorchia Ayu is passionate about Atiku's presidency, why is it so to make simple SACRIFICE of stepping down for an interim chairman from the South? I mean, if the PDP becomes victorious in 2023 election and he is Atiku's 'sweetheart', Iyorcha Ayu could be appointed CoS or SFG o given a prominent ministerial appointment.

Here we are, Peter Obi has taken over a generous slice of its former SE, SS and NC strongholds. They need the current aggrieved governors and their goodwill as well as power of incumbency to get as many votes as possible.

Therefore, as a neutral, sometimes I wonder why PDP is struggling to solve this simple political equation problem in spite having experienced people in its BOT. It just requires one f*cking man making sacrifice for the good of all and yet even Atiku is sleepwalking. Is it a case of Leadership incompetence, pride, lack of ideas?
Bros oil dey your head. Atiku has allies from south. Wike is not saying he must be the chairman or he must be the one to nominate the chairman. Atiku hasthe right to support a southerner of his choice to be the chairman. Ayu prefers being the chairman to Atiku winning.

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku should ignore Wike and focus on his campaign.

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by yemobrown(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ayu should resign na. If truly Ayu loves PDP, he should set it free by resigning as chairman and in case PDP wins, Ayu could be compensated for his role.
PDP should rather have the 5 governors back to their fold than having Ayu as chairman with no electoral value.
The 5 governors are too important to lose considering their strategic locations.

Their demand are genuine! The 5 governors have alternatives ( other candidates) but Atiku do not have alternative.

2015 shouldn't have been forgotten so soon (Npdp).

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Slimm01: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
With all these misunderstandings and irreconcilliable differences in the PDP, it's just gonna be an easy ride to victory for APC.

3 Likes

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by package7(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your excellency alhaji atiku abubakar you don't need to pacify or recruits the ex-governors, what you need to do is to do the needful as the chairman the present chairman of the PDP is the person of value to resign immediately, God bless you sir.
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by package7(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Your excellency alhaji atiku abubakar you don't need to pacify or recruits the ex-governors, what you need to do is to do the needful as the chairman the present chairman of the PDP is the person of ayu to resign immediately, God bless you sir.
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by chrisxxx(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nwibii:
Water Don pass garri.
Omehia is the greatest loser of all this tussle. If Atiku wins Omehia will perhaps be appointed a minister for eight years. And after then uncertainty follows. It is not even for sure that Atiku would retain him as a minister for 8 years. Being a former governor in Rivers State assures him of his pension for a lifetime. No only that including his immediate family. Omehia lost this to chase a wild goose. If I were Ohehia's children I would disown him.

3 Likes

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Tboymessiah(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
edoncast:

Yes bro.

I will still support her with the little from my salary for feeding so she doesn't touch the capital

God will help you through.....more blessings
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku that rescinded his tweets after he was threatened during Deborah's death,he also playing cunning on the whole south by thinking Tambuwal can just step down and he will take the enlightened south for a fool,he has no Pedigree,i love what Wike and the southern governors are doing,he is a Fulani too trying to succeed another Fulani.

Obi should penetrate the South and North with radio and T.v Program to register his goal.
Many aren't aware of the third force despite being tired of The Two corrupt APC and PDP terror looming

2 Likes

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Akunatakasi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117499589:
Enemies of Nigeria.

I think say you get sense ... Now I know you are a brainless slowpoke... You dey call obi terrorist... You no go end well... Allah
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by lereinter(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
festacman:
If PDP's goal is to win 2023 election and Chairman Iyorchia Ayu is passionate about Atiku's presidency, why is it so difficult for him to make simple SACRIFICE of stepping down for an interim chairman from the South? I mean, if the PDP becomes victorious in 2023 election and he is Atiku's 'sweetheart', Iyorcha Ayu could be appointed CoS or SFG or given a prominent ministerial appointment.

Here we are, Peter Obi has taken over a generous slice of former SE, SS and NC strongholds of PDP. So, they need the current aggrieved governors and their goodwill as well as their power of incumbency to get as many votes as possible.

Therefore, as a neutral, sometimes I wonder why PDP is struggling to solve this simple political equation problem in spite having experienced people in its BOT. It just requires one f*cking man making sacrifice for the good of all. The prize is slipping away and yet even Atiku is sleepwalking.

Is it a case of leadership incompetence, pride, lack of ideas?

Stop twisting

The issue isn't Ayu, so don't be superficial to think so, if Ayu steps down the interim chairman will not be from the south.
Except a new Congress is carried out.

I don't think any reasonable party will change her chairman after primaries when he has not gotten power.

With obi coming out alone, PDP numbers has already been sliced in SE, igbos are yawning to rule.

But it can be compensated for in the north west, North East.
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117499589:
Enemies of Nigeria.

You again

Sarki don foolishly and shamefully cross camp

You go see
Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by lereinter(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Atiku that rescinded his tweets after he was threatened during Deborah's death,he also playing cunning on the whole south by thinking Tambuwal can just step down and he will take the enlightened south for a fool,he has no Pedigree,i love what Wike and the southern governors are doing,he is a Fulani too trying to succeed another Fulani.

Obi should penetrate the South and North with radio and T.v Program to register his goal.
Many aren't aware of the third force despite being tired of The Two corrupt APC and PDP terror looming

Rescinded. Lolzzzzz

Show pitobi twit about Deborah

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
It's those Seyi Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu that i'm amazed at.

Especially Seyi. Does he realize he is the most vulnerable governor in this matter?

Just imagine a situation where Tinubu wins the presidency. Does he really think Oyo state people will come out to vote PDP the next weekend when a Tinubu presidency is a reality. Who is advising the man politically sef?

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by gafsal: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG post=[b

]The source added that the party leaders were mindful of the impact of not having the governors onboard for the campaign, especially as they would also help with funding.
[/b]

Funding a Presidential campaign is not rice and beans. All those telling HE Atiku to call the bluff of Wike's camp should fund nah.Won ti lule niyen.

Everything is working together in favour of an Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.
Talk is cheap.

For those still thinking funding Presidential election is cheap, if a whole PDP is cap in hands , now imagine those social media kindergaten candidates from mushroom parties.
check my signature for free stuffs.

God bless you for this, just Imagine a whole atiku with all his Billion begging wike cos of funding and somebody with only supermarket and liquidated beer investment saying he's sure of being a president on a platter of gold.
U must be joking.

1 Like

Re: In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp by lereinter(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
package7:
Your excellency alhaji atiku abubakar you don't need to pacify or recruits the ex-governors, what you need to do is to do the needful as the chairman the present chairman of the PDP is the person of value to resign immediately, God bless you sir.

Resign for what

What has Ayu chairmanship got to do with nigerians progress as compared to what apc will do if elected again.

How did pdp chairman affect wike's performance as governor or any elected official

Have a deep thought and see that the issue isn't Ayu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.