Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! (61660 Views)

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Channah1(f): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2022
KanielOutis92:
You sure about that? I think it's Meluzza though

Oh.. ok.

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Aguiyimba(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Channah1:

I told the woman to cut it out. I hate the head of fish unless I'm frying it.

If you eat fish without the head, the fish wey you chop no get head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by tooth4tooth: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala Join me.
How do you expect Lala to join you
Did you prepare snake? You should know what to expect,he would definitely decline.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Slynation(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo ehh...there is nothing like good food after the days stress
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by boxypane(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ómó lómó. Abeg you did it well. Enjoy jarey

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Konjiboii: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
People when dey chop pepper I hail una o
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1,
This looks so good.
Do you still have any plate left?
We will be coming with some very chilled cold drink......on a good Saturday night!
It's gonna be OhLaLacious kiss kiss kiss

Keep it up dearie kiss
Croaker and Tilapia,
The best fish for Fish Pepper Soup.
Your croaker looks better tho..... wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by AngelicBeing: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nice at Op wink
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by samwash(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala Join me.

Lala don't do fish grin grin
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

Hahahahaha.. e plenty Sha. I no even fit finish am at a goal like I planned. I Don tire.
Good News!
grin cheesy wink

On our way.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by bmdondmix: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nothing inviting here, just there
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by JoshTim: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is cheap...i bought one Coker fish at Lagos here for #1500. I know say them don dupe me when i reach house. Things so fucking expensive in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by HaneefahRN(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Looks like hake fish to me. Does not look like croaker, maybe cos the head is missing. It is cheap o
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by apolonius(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
pocohantas:
You got the three for N1800?
Where? That is very cheap. I think you have a different market you buy meat and fish from. Or you are dating a butcher/fisherman.

I love croaker. I can’t stand catfish.

“…Or are you dating a butcher/fisherman?”

Looooool.I like this!
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Peppysco: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dem don scam this OP. Those are not croaker fishes. Croaker wey me I know get strong bones and very thick scales that requires a hard object to peel, unlike the one OP posted with very soft scales. Even in death, croacker nor dey look soft like the one posted by the OP.
Anyways, enjoy your great soup.

Na the real image of croacker be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Weirdcamila: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

I bought it from Bariga market. I go to where they sell cheap to get my stuff not minding the distance. Yes the three was for 1800. Though she called it 3500 initially. Then I bargained.

The market woman go weak for your bargaining skills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by 07kjb: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
If obi wins those fish won't cost more than #500

Massive fishing development is in the plan

Vote wisely
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Valuepaints20(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enjoyment plenty
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
The customer I normally eat this fish at his place told me he could no longer buy cos it's now very expensive and I've been craving it. so I decided to get it today and make pepper soup with it.

Pics one

Pics two
Pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and efirin leaves.

Pics 3
Added the little water, pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and seasoning. I then added the fish to simmer for some mins before adding enough water to finally cook it.

Added efirin last.

Fresh fish pepper soup is ready.
Chai! Where d bear or whiskey?
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by demoBaba: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
I taught you want to use the fish for soup....now am seeing pepper soup. All is well Minister of enjoyment.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by LOVEGINO(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
The customer I normally eat this fish at his place told me he could no longer buy cos it's now very expensive and I've been craving it. so I decided to get it today and make pepper soup with it.

Pics one

Pics two
Pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and efirin leaves.

Pics 3
Added the little water, pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and seasoning. I then added the fish to simmer for some mins before adding enough water to finally cook it.

Added efirin last.

Fresh fish pepper soup is ready.
Chai! Where d bear or whiskey? Comrades how una see am?

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Kajaard: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

I bought it from Bariga market. I go to where they sell cheap to get my stuff not minding the distance. Yes the three was for 1800. Though she called it 3500 initially. Then I bargained.

You bargained from 3500 to 1800, that's very good. Money must be well spent these days in this bad economy we find ourselves. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by imam07: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
This doesn't looks like croaker fish to me
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Dshocker(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
pocohantas:
You got the three for N1800?
Where? That is very cheap. I think you have a different market you buy meat and fish from. Or you are dating a butcher/fisherman.

I love croaker. I can’t stand catfish.

Come, so i will introduce you to one ilaje boy, at least you won't be lacking fish.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by LOVEGINO(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Peppysco:
Dem don scam this OP. Those are not croaker fishes. Croaker wey me I know get strong bones and very thick scales that requires a hard object to peel, unlike the one OP posted with very soft scales. Even in death, croacker nor dey look soft like the one posted by the OP.
Anyways, enjoy your great soup.

Na the real image of croacker be that.
Sabinus d biology teacher. Wehdone
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by brandsoncharlie: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

Hahahahaha.. e plenty Sha. I no even fit finish am at a goal like I planned. I Don tire.
U no fit finish am because no be man take you for outing.

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
This one pack pepper inside pepper soup
Na when you wan shite wey your yansh dey sing you go know how far
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala Join me.
Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
post=117591234:
Channah1,
This looks so good.
Do you still have any plate left?
We will be coming with some very chilled cold drink......on a good Saturday night!
It's gonna be OhLaLacious kiss kiss kiss

Keep it up dearie kiss
Croaker and Tilapia,
The best fish for Fish Pepper Soup.
Your croaker looks better tho..... wink
This looks measly
Please delete
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Iykejohn419(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abeg who get EFCC number....., Ah wan check something cool cool cool cool

Nice cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by shortIGBOman: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Too cheap. This is worth 8k here in the EAST. Price of everything is too high here in the East. People are suffering here. Most families can't afford to buy foodstuffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.