Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! (62592 Views)

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by everythinggirly(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pls send mine through xender, I have already boiled white rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by abobote: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
I don't like croacker fish pepper soup. I like them roasted, then catfish peppersoup
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by lereinter(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
It was during this satanic buhari era that the common beliefor na adage that food sellers can't make a lose was destroyed.

m.buhari shall not escape God's wrath
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by bobkezel(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
This life no balance at all, you go
All these for 1800....
Meanwhile I have been eating this for 10k,just one ooo
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by OgaDeyVex: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enjoyment Continues
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Ezmans: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
The customer I normally eat this fish at his place told me he could no longer buy cos it's now very expensive and I've been craving it. so I decided to get it today and make pepper soup with it.

Pics one

Pics two
Pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and efirin leaves.

Pics 3
Added the little water, pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and seasoning. I then added the fish to simmer for some mins before adding enough water to finally cook it.

Added efirin last.

Fresh fish pepper soup is ready.
so this fish can be used to cook peper soup?
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by angelfallz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why do you guys like croaker fish? What about Titus fish?

2 Likes

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Edoziesmart(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Too cheap. This is worth 8k here in the EAST. Price of everything is too high here in the East. People are suffering here. Most families can't afford to buy foodstuffs.
Clown grin cheesy
Do you sleep and wake up with Igbo in your mind?
Nawa for you this boy

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Yoighaman(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:
The customer I normally eat this fish at his place told me he could no longer buy cos it's now very expensive and I've been craving it. so I decided to get it today and make pepper soup with it.

Pics one

Pics two
Pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and efirin leaves.

Pics 3
Added the little water, pepper soup spice, fresh pepper and seasoning. I then added the fish to simmer for some mins before adding enough water to finally cook it.

Added efirin last.

Fresh fish pepper soup is ready.

@OP.

If you were my wife, walahi, I would have divorced you the moment you served me this fish. smiley Where are the heads of the fishes? How could you wickedly eliminate this very important part, biko you deserve to go to jail.

Nice preparation though, thanks for sharing.

I love croaker fish.

3 Likes

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Peppysco: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Sabinus d biology teacher. Wehdone

You had to exhibit this trait again, indeed, 'an illiterate with a mobile phone, is a danger'
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Ilaje1: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

Croacker.

No. The one they use is tilapia. It's scally but darker than this one. cheesy

Nothing like Yoruba people fish. It is based on your pocket, some use Tilapia, some use croacker, some even use titus stock fish etc. So it depends on your preference and pocket. That being said croacker and tilapia are common.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Yoighaman(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ezmans:

Peppersoup, stew, soup, or grilled. It's the best to use.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by syntekelite(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This looks measly
Please delete

Lol... The fish na the after effects of @mannas darling daddy's beautiful and successful tenure. By the time buhari finish with am ehn na wall gecko hin go dey cook... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Pat081: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
pocohantas:
You got the three for N1800?
Where? That is very cheap. I think you have a different market you buy meat and fish from. Or you are dating a butcher/fisherman.

I love croaker. I can’t stand catfish.
how much are they selling it b4 You are right cheap that three is 2500 here in my area
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Toeyean1507(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

I bought it from Bariga market. I go to where they sell cheap to get my stuff not minding the distance. Yes the three was for 1800. Though she called it 3500 initially. Then I bargained.
Adebayo market I guess.
Fish dey cheap for that area.
I miss Bariga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

You see obalende/ikoyi market, it's a no go area, I agree with you, things are expensive, since I discover oyingbo, waterside they sell crayfish and seafoods, mile12 na there I dey go buy things that will last me for months!
That's is if you are doing bulk buying, it help and save money too.

The things I buy in obalende market are just fruits! Sometimes I go to this Mami market too but they are all the same!

P$: you sabi price market o grin

There is a Fish Market at a Place called Yandoro at Yaba Local Govt Office on the Mainland. I think you should try it.

Fresh Fish everyday and everytime.

You turn right just before the Local Govt Office inward Yaba.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Pat081: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
angelfallz:
Why do you guys like croaker fish? What about Titus' fish?
Titus fish only rich people eat it now

2 Likes

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
silvoclaira:
Wawuu

Name of the fish please
its tasteless...if u dont dry it na paper u go they eat
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Goalnaldo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

I bought it from Bariga market. I go to where they sell cheap to get my stuff not minding the distance. Yes the three was for 1800. Though she called it 3500 initially. Then I bargained.
From 3500 to 1800 shocked Please can you help the FG negotiate their debts with China? You might just be the Messiah Naija needs

Jokes apart, the food looks sumptuous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Leiylau(f): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
pocohantas:
You got the three for N1800?
Where? That is very cheap. I think you have a different market you buy meat and fish from. Or you are dating a butcher/fisherman.

I love croaker. I can’t stand catfish.
why hate catfish?
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Jocdon(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Any fish apart from catfish the popular point and kill we know can never be too good for pepper soup
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
See waitin apc don cause.if person buy 300 onion he go post am,,if person see 1500 buy tomatoes he go still post am .if person buy fish or meat he go upload then u see poor afonja asking for the persons location make them trekk come eat
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Channah1(f): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Goalnaldo:
From 3500 to 1800 shocked Please can you help the FG negotiate their debts with China? You might just be the Messiah Naija needs

Jokes apart, the food looks sumptuous.

Thanks.
Toeyean1507:

Adebayo market I guess.
Fish dey cheap for that area.
I miss Bariga
Where is adebayo? Don't know anywhere like that. It's just that market at Bariga though.
Yoighaman:

@OP.

If you were my wife, walahi, I would have divorced you the moment you served me this fish. smiley Where are the heads of the fishes? How could you wickedly eliminate this very important part, biko you deserve to go to jail.

Nice preparation though, thanks for sharing.

I love croaker fish.

Lol.. I don't eat fresh head of fish. Abeg no vex.

3 Likes

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Channah1(f): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

You bargained from 3500 to 1800, that's very good. Money must be well spent these days in this bad economy we find ourselves. Nice one.

My bruv, I bargained o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Channah1(f): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
post=117591234:
Channah1,
This looks so good.
Do you still have any plate left?
We will be coming with some very chilled cold drink......on a good Saturday night!
It's gonna be OhLaLacious kiss kiss kiss

Keep it up dearie kiss
Croaker and Tilapia,
The best fish for Fish Pepper Soup.
Your croaker looks better tho..... wink

Thanks manna.
Yours looks good too. wink.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by MadamOk(f): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is very OK with that amount

I don't like crocker fish to cook
I like it fried

1 Like

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by mkoabiola: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stolen fish
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by BigBen23(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tasteless Fish
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ezmans:
oga dont try it..u will vomit..the fish is tasteless..I cant even pay 500 naira for 30..if u want to eat it just dry it.
Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Channah1:

You mean BARIGA MARKET? as in ADEBAYO MARKET CLOSE TO FIRST BANK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! by Allisgud: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
mariahAngel:
Channah, minister of enjoyment. cheesy

Are those fishes the Yorubas often use for their parties the same as croaker?
I love them fried.
those are tilapia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / The English Name For `ewedu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.