Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (36221 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Joshmoore(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
God bless my President

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by obisniger: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Starman in the moment
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by bonechamberlain(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
smiley
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by ThePolemicist: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by bewla(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Book me down
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by southsouthking(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Image123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
LoLz, e lo fara bale abi how Tinubu take talk am that day.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by MrBanner(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
E go still lule grin
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by creolehunt: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war
Lalasticlala seun. How do you guys allow so much brazen ethnic hatred on this platform

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Germi9: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Make Shettima nor go dagger Obi oh

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Walllee: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Must you sound stupid and senseless?

MODs will not see the idiot stocking ethnic tension to a particular tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by DDNGNG: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by osmobil5(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Bros don't you think you are derailing this fun thread...this your comment go fit in some wia else, not on this one..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by BATified2023: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
creolehunt:

Lalasticlala seun. How do you guys allow so much brazen ethnic hatred on this platform
hope u know there are monikers like

Madmohammed
Afonjanabastard
Afonjaconehead
Tinubuismad
Tinubuwilldie
Afonjapig

Amidst others

Many are beginning to wake up to your hate
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Vadese1: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
This your propaganda wouldn't work. Obi mandate I stand with my entire household

BATified2023:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Oddfinder001: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Oga this is stale..u
Tell ur agbado master to upgrade ur pay so u can up ur game.. we don wise pass dis ur method

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by BATified2023: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
osmobil5:

Bros don't you think you are detailing this fun thread...this your comment go fit in some wia else, not on this one..
people must b enlightened everywhere
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Electorate: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
creolehunt:

I have reported him to the mods, Is this how Tinubu supporters intend to convince Nigerians to vote for their candidate? Spewing divisions and hate? Dude is not even talking about the topic but just off topic, Lord have mercy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Brunosamel(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You hate for Igbos will come back one day and hunt you and your generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by kingyakos: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Abeg getout!..

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by cmikel: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Most times politician stage this things against themselves to score points.

Politics in Africa is a bitter evil game

I hope African learns how to play politics right

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Uchesis: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Gathering of philosophy graduates. Why won't they support their fellow philosophy graduate.
Tinubu read Accounting, yet he cannot attend ICAN conference. No be juju be that?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by piriton: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
All the noise ends by February
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Techhybeam: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by osmobil5(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
people must b enlightened everywhere
Enlightened on which matter?
���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by FixNigeria2023: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
You're irredeemable
BATified2023:

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / Akeredolu's Dad With Fayose's Dad In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.