Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (36211 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by EdwardRandy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

I repeat igbos don’t want election but war
You are an idiot. Ogun kill you for there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by twodee75: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Gathering of philosophy graduates. Why won't they support their fellow philosophy graduate.

So the gathering of professional accountants has turn to the gathering of philosophy graduates.... Must you exhibit your stupidity every time?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by DestinyNigga: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thiefnubi should not go there before he disgrace himself by peeing everywhere angry angry angry They should buy him agbado and ewa enjoying at home.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Hoelujohn: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
twodee75:

So the gathering of professional accountants has turn to the gathering of philosophy graduates.... Must you exhibit your stupidity every time?
Cool down. Na sarcasm

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by degreatstalion: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
You're such a slowpoke. Anyone can create an account and talk nonsense under the guise of an Igbo man. It's your choice if you want to be that. For the record, stop acting as if Igbos are afraid of any war that anyone can bring.

You must be insane to believe that Igbos are afraid of anyone.
BATified2023:
I have said it a couple times here that igbos don’t want election but war,they have started killing apc members in the east now n they ain’t seeing any big deal about it

They have started throwing the first stone now n when people threat them same way n return their action they will start playing victim card

Imagine igbos doing their rally anywhere but never want anything in their region

The same mindset that led to d civil war is the same thing they are repeating now,the mindset that only their own is good n others are bad so others must be killed n their own b left alone

Imagine one saying atiku n tinubu should b killed for corruption,meaning if he has d power he will repeat d mistake of killing other regions leadersn leaving only igbos

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by bolabadmus38: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
For me,am not comfortable with all the abusive languages used on this eminent candidates. Please,be constructive and your argument be issues based. Tell people the achievements of your candidates while in Government office. List his manifesto. Not all these abuses
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Honestfrend: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Continue inciting violence because of peanut u get from ur boss.. When habd touch u your brain go reset.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by RingJ: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
But the people they killed are Igbos why are you sounding as if they are your tribes.
BATified2023:

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by andycom(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Only your name sells you out. Mugu
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by oluade11: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
The man of the moment.

He is loved by all especially the enlightened.
It will take prayers and hardwork for this dream t become reality but it is possible.

I hope all the minor parties would come together to support this great light and beacon of hope.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by RALPHOW(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
2023 ELECTION IS
EDUCATED VS ILLITERATES
STUDENTS VS AGBEROS

Illiterates and agberos lead elections brought us to this level.
If things must change, students and educated must come out to vote and stand by our votes.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by santuspearl: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

Can't you hear how stupid you sound? The beating up of OBIdient in Lagos is what? How do u even politicise criminality
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Gbemini(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Watch the Moment Peter Obi Arrives The Venue of ICAN Annual Conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjZAJ9fBaI
nonsense...see how they were shouting like an iliterate a
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

I'm not in support of what is happening in igbo land right now but you people started that nonsense first in Lagos. To paste postal and billboard no way, if you people see anybody holding Peter Obi banner your thug will started attacking them, even some of the popular market that are burning in Lagos is also part of politics of bitterness that you people are playing against Igbo in Lagos but I repeat I'm not in support of what is happening in southeast right now.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by CoolAmbience(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

This is the issue.

Intolerance!

We Igbos are becoming increasingly intolerant and this will further alienate us in the Nigerian political space.

Let people feel free to express the support the whomever they want.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by nostradamoss: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You are very stupid
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by COMPAQ(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Peter Obi is the man for the moment. He is the most favored among the intellectuals and technocrats including the diaspora.

I am yet to understand why the two major political parties in Nigeria are banking on the ignorant and nonchalant voters to win elections just because they can easily be bought with money after forcing man-made starvation and poverty on them.

The reality is that the ignorant and illiterate are far more than the technocrats.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Chicastle: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okwute the Rock
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Stanleyq: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Its 9la politics, do or die. Remember when the north were killing just because Buhari lost to gej, 2023 is awalokan, no two ways about it, marginalization is too much, meanwhile, the old ones have spoilt the nation. 2023 is pregnant, let us all be ready to die.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Successkay12(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Online president
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Karlosorji(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:

your ethnic bigotry is only for your own pocket. Ibos voted massively for Obasanjo twice, they voted Yaradua, they voted Atiku. What is wrong with them voting their son. You are too foolish. A brain dead to the core. Rubbish
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Dragonsword: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi is a man greatly loved everywhere by the people of Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by kcbaba007: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Must you sound stupid and senseless?

He should, because he is a BATstard
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by lukaatamadauda: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9VtHAtwTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUX5O5qBFRk
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi says he will subject all arms of government to routine audit if he wins the 2023 presidential election next February.

“As President, one of my priorities will rule of law and due diligence, and promoting intangible assets, which are vital components of holistic security. This will also underpin public sector accountability

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Smartjob1(f): 4:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi will win the election landslide, no doubt. His winning the election will ensure that all Nigerians put hands together and make this country work. For the many people who are queuing behind him, it will be an opportunity for all of us to join hands together and make it work because we know that if he messes up, we will all mess up. There will be less of "Wetin concern me concern government matter..."
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Bantu10: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:

Seun Myd44 Dominque justise
Rule 3. Imagine allowing such comments to stand on NL... This is a shame
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by Shikini: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Great man
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by BATified2023: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Karlosorji:
your ethnic bigotry is only for your own pocket. Ibos voted massively for Obasanjo twice, they voted Yaradua, they voted Atiku. What is wrong with them voting their son. You are too foolish. A brain dead to the core. Rubbish
igbos voted pdp throughout expecting something in return

Even if pdp presented shekau they will still vote so no big deal
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by 7arrows: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
how did he make anambra better?

How did Tinubu make lagos better and how is he going to make nigeria better? Please tell me maybe I can have a change of mind. One vote counts. I'm waiting....
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by kkonyeji(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
With this video, it's crystal clear to discerning minds why the Drug Lord dodged the meeting.
Cardiac arrest due to shock might be d result of this standing ovation PO got.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference by kkonyeji(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
owobokiri:
Igbo proverb:

A "good market", sells itself..

Machi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.