Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye (25706 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Is Enugu Fully Obidient ? See How Residents Received Peter Obi's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Faber(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
We don't take defectors but let's manage you sha grin grin
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by colorsofrainbow: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
you're calling him IPob now because he chosed light over darkness?

APC is evil and must be rejected by all
If you can't recognise sarcasm when you see one,just ignore my mention.
I'm more OBIdient than you can ever be

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by TechNana(f): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Segzy19: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obi is warming up for 2031....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by PeterObi4LP: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117499815][/quote]

You have finally become and Igbo man like me and Ipob. Congratulations

I be Igbo man
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Oziens: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Proud ObiDatti
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Welcome home bro
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by ransomed: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi,
Our light bearer,
Their political careers assassin .
We are contesting via Peter Obi.
It is the turn of oppressed Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mynd44 et seun, u know deep down that diz still won't stop diz guyz for coming at y'all for being partisan, if anybody decides to open a thread and claim to be diz or dat, will their thread be available on fp aswell, some things aint just unnecessary..

Congratulations odewaleadesoye for being obedient..
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by anonimi: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kagd10:
Says the uselesss hateful fowl. OBI was previously in Pdp and was among Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the bogus privitization of Nigeria electricity discos which is still affecting Nigeria today. So what changed? You dey mad? Heck Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption, even as the arrested fidelity md, Okonkwo fingered Obi as the master planner. So what changed?

You dey mind the scammer Peter Obi who wants to swindle us again like Thiefnuibu scammed us with Buhari's packaging in 2015.
Are we wiser now

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Yorubanza: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye, welcome to the Obidient family cool

...but please always watch your back wherever you go o...cos tinumpoo urchins will start calling you IPOB and they may even contact their useless agberos to attack you simply for identifying with equity, justice and fairness

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by anonymous1759(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117499815][/quote]

Obi just left the so called PDP is followers are demonizing grin grin grin I don’t see the justice and equity LP stands for giving her presidential ticket to a stranger that just came in that’s not equity and justice I must say to member who’ve been in the party . Anyways it’s democracy grin grin
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Burruchaga71(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are highly welcome
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by FreeStuffsNG: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
The mushroom party and its candidate sharing Anambra money to social media influencers.
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022

I celebrate your wisdom, my brother. Good things will never depart from you.
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Tinubuagbado: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Welcome to the light

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Vintage100(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mr Adesoye do give away nah. On behalf of those who got ur giveaway that day I say thank you. Although I wasn't lucky to get credited.
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by tyinfinity: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
He might be one of his co cultist at the university.
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Willie2015: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
midehi2:
Those calling it kindergarten, they know is only rigging and thuggery will make Tinubu win, very senseless and wicked set of people undecided that's what gives them effrontery to say "darling Nigeria" cos it is a continuous stealing for them. tuehhh I spit on your graves for want to continue inflating hardship and killings on innocent Nigerians

Obi has no path to the Presidency..
This is the hard fact and reality...
North will not vote for Obi when they have Atiku on the ballot.
South West will vote massively for Tinubu,
While the APC governors in the North will work for Tinubu...
Obi will be left with South East that has the least voters and protest votes by Obedients..
SSouth will still be shared among PDP...LP ....APC...
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
U are indeed a Wise man. Godbless u. cool
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by ibechris(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Because of insecurity a rich man I know in Niger state had to dress like a dirty farmer just to come to Abuja.

In fact,the story is too much.

Because of same insecurity,I can't change car because of fear of the unknown.
All my friends have advised me against buying such a car to travel this Dec.

That is the level we have reached under this atrocious govt and some people would tell us to VOTE EMILOKAN as what now?

Nigeria is in a terrible shape only if u know. A chief surveyor has just been killed along Abuja Lokoja axis just because we all allowed this satanic govt to manipulate us using tribalism and nepotism to divide us.

If u are not Obidient...pls do not rub your shit on us.

I am only doing this for my children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by gentlesmithugo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Willie2015:

Obi will be left with South East that has the least voters and protest votes by Obedients..
SSouth will still be shared among PDP...LP ....APC...Cry cry baby,who asked u all dat.ur cry just dey start
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Difrent: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2022

Good for you
But hope you have really thought this true
They see any Yoruba man with some social media presence "defecting " or joining the obedient movement with a lot of suspicion....hope they won't make you regret this. Liberal politics is accepted in yorubaland and no body will care whatever party you join but at this point in time being woke is not the wisest thing. Non igbos pretending the PO movement is not an ethnic and religious thing are just playing the Ostrich.....2023 election is about entitlement mentality.

Tinubu said emi lokan(ethnic entitlement mentality)....Most yorubas joining LP are hiding under their rejection of Muslim muslim ticket(religious entitlement mentality)

Igbos are saying an igboman has never ruled hence its either PO or nobody.... Most yorubas joining LP are hiding under their rejection of Muslim muslim ticket of Apc

Atiku is riding on born to rule mentality....Most Nigerian against him do so mainly so because they feel another northerner shouldnt suceed buhari irrespective of his competence or unifier qualities

Chose wisely
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by doublestar21(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Willie2015:

For your mind you sabi politics pass everyone. See as you analyze it
���

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ok
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by doublestar21(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Willie2015:

For your mind you sabi politics pass everyone. See as you analyze it
���
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Etimemy: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
35824L:
grin No be today we begin see IPOB hiding behind Yoruba and Hausa names grin grin

Are you from Nigeria?
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Arysexy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
We welcome you to the OBIdient family. Here we market our product effortlessly because a good market sells itself.

We shall take back our country from thugs, criminals, drug addicts and boko haram sponsors.

Nigeria will be great again that you don't have to japa

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by stasius: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Kennitrust(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obidient is a passional movement

It's

not monetary movement

Joint the redemption struggle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Katsina / Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC / Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.