Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council (44618 Views)

The Nigerian Alliance (TNA) Candidates For 2023 Election (Full List) / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by IDENNAA(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
CilicMarin:
95% Christians

80% Igbos..

Comedians grin grin grin

I want to taste your tears , hateful soul

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by XerXers: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
CilicMarin:
95% Christians

80% Igbos..

Comedians grin grin grin
100% actually. Clap for yourself
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
capetownboyz:
then Peter obi will rule Nigeria..stamped and delivered.
Good

Stop the "Igbo" comment because The Obidient movement is a National movement and not "Igbo* movement .

Nigeria will be great again
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Joniww(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pandev:
now that you've realized that Atiku's girlfriend won't get more than 500,000 votes, give back the phone to your mum and run along with your fellow kids cheesy
continue wailing
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Akerele44(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
All i kept seeing is Emeka, Nwachukwu, chidinma, chioma, Nwaocha, okey.

Then after every 8 Nyam!ri's name, they sneak in an unknown yoruba or hausa name just to disguise their tribalistic aganda. cheesy

Lot of flat-headed people without any significant voters influence.
He used Igbó to head Lagos state coordinator
This igbó people and this there packaged failure

BLafia people's party

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Bigleaf1006: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Rivers and Edo State Blank as State Coordinators

What's cooking here ?
Even the state co ordinator for Lagos is surprisingly Igbo......I am confused

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Badguy77(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
If them born tilimbu well make him rig this election and see if him go get 5m vote
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Samajogs: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bellend
lhordspy:

Then after every 8 Nyam!ri's name, they sneak in an unknown yoruba or hausa name just to disguise their tribalistic aganda. cheesy

BLafia people's party
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by ganye1: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
With this list I don't see Obi winning the election. They may be good in their fields but not politics. I have never heard the name of their coordinator in my state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by paramakina202: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
CilicMarin:
95% Christians

80% Igbos..

Comedians grin grin grin

Yeah Igbos should have been excluded from the list so that bitter leafers like you will be happy.
Ngene Ngene you better repent o.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by DevilSignature: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

BLafia people's party
save ur tears, there's still time to cry in future
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Jesusloveyou: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
scrupulousblog:
I wish the labour party success. The other parties have failed us. We need to try something new.
5% of idiotic pigs want to try something new.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by bilulu(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Unzerious:
I don't even know 4/5 of the names there

Wahala oo!
the ones you have known since 1999 how have they affected your life?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by toneroforever(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

BLafia people's party

Tinubu's only hope of winning which is rigging has just been busted by CUPP. His plans alongside his cronies to change the INEC chairman, stop the use of BVAS & electronic transmission of results has been exposed.
U should gather ur fellow urchins & declare 3 days of mourning of the death of a dream. Emilokan was bound to fail because it was not anchored on equity & justice. It's over for APC & Tinubu.
Welcome to a new Nigeria with Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Pandev(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Joniww:
continue wailing
we shall renew your wailing license free of charge for another 8 years come next year
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Aliou007:
Na only you go tangle o! grin grin

Together with you we all with tangle together.�
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Joniww(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pandev:
we shall renew your wailing license free of charge for another 8 years come next year
continue wailing
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by toneroforever(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Seyi Awolowo, Pa Awolo Grandson...

So this guy's CV as compared to the others is that he is awolowos grandson. Are the other people not grandchildren of someone?

He must be a strong OBIdient & having him on board will send a strong message to the Nigerian youths & the SW electorates as well.
Very strategic.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by BlazinGlory40: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Is04970:
The same Seyi Awolowo whose grandfather was stoned in Aba also made the list.
If that isn't stupidity I don't know what it is

Crying more than the bereaved now?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by deeva2: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obi is a big joker.

Na Biafran full the list..

Chief, Mr and Mrs.

But wait oo, where is Charley boy on the list.?

Most of them are former PDP and APGA members.

Now he the place and understands the importance of party structure..

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by ada9ja(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Then after every 8 Nyam!ri's names, they sneaked in an unknown yoruba or hausa name just to disguise their tribalistic aganda. cheesy

BLafia people's party

Send ur acct make I send small money take buy eye drop make ur eye problem no go affect ur brain join

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by BlazinGlory40: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
5% of idiotic pigs want to try something new.

Remove Jesus from your moniker! You are spoiling that name
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Unzerious: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Themandator:

You no get sense sha ...
FESTUS , FFK and Reno who amongst them don buy form before

The job of these men and women is to counteract and attack the statement and policies of the opposition and promote that of their candidate as the best for Nigeria and explain same

They are the principal source of campaign information even though youths have already done most of their jobs

Mumu man hope this helps

Why aren't you on the list? Since you seem so good at defending your proprietor?!

Campaigners are grassroot politicians with a great experience of elections....

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Tinubuagbado: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Then after every 8 Nyam!ri's names, they sneaked in an unknown yoruba or hausa name just to disguise their tribalistic aganda. cheesy
BLafia people's party

This monkey, you no dey shame ni?

God punish you for derailing this thread.

Hungry looking urchin.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by toneroforever(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
ganye1:
With this list I don't see Obi winning the election. They may be good in their fields but not politics. I have never heard the name of their coordinator in my state.

Then buy eye glasses so u can see him win it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by ogub(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=capetownboyz post=117500217]Nice one.. peter obi will rule Nigeria, mark it down .[/quotie]Amen God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

comprises of people who always lose their polling units grin

I've not seen anyone with electoral value among them starting with Dr Doyin Okupe the DG to the Chief Spokesman Yinusa. They're aligning to take advantage of the agrieved youths to get to power they haven't been able to get for over 20 years. I don't know anyone that has won any election among them.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by lhordspy: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
ada9ja:

Send ur acct make I send small money take buy eye drop make ur eye problem no go affect ur brain join

ada is pained cheesy grin grin

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council by Yorubanza: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thunder fire agbado pigs

Peter Obi will lead all the yaroba pigs and tinumpoo urchins as president of Nigeria wether they like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.