Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) (28782 Views)

Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Jos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Rabiu Kwakwanso the red cap man.

I like the man honestly. Lowkey doing his thing but we all know it is statistically impossible for Kwakwanso to win the presidency.

Lagos is home to everybody. Freedom to do what you like and freedom to exists.

God bless the incoming president Bola Ahmad Tinubu. As it stand now it's more statistically impossible for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win the presidency
God bless Kwakwanso.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Segzy19: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself...

Even Obasanjo as the sitting president and PDP as the ruling party couldn't take Lagos from him in 2003 and 2007. Probably you were too young to know what happened then.
Go and ask. Lagos is the last place Tinubu will ever lose.... Omode leleyi
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos votes is already splitted between Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu..

Tinubu will surely lose Lagos ... It's obvious .

He's not loved by the people. He's sick and old to lead a country.

Tinubu is the father of corruption and thuggery in Yoruba land.

Thiefnibu will never be president
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Let me say a little about this game Tinubu and kwankwanso are playing...

It is called Non-zero-sum situation

Non-Zero-Sum situation involves a situation whereby one person's win doesn't really and necessarily means another's person loss, and also one person loss does not really means that the other person wins. Vice versa.
Which translate to that in Non-Zero-Sum Game or situation all parties could gain, or all parties could lose.

This is the situation of Tinubu and kwankwaso... It is very obvious Kwankwaso can never win 2023 . I think all this crowd-pulling can just be likened to story of a man who wants to atleast show is political strenght or put his political influence and might on display OR maybe a man who is trying ro pull the greatest political strategy of all time. We call it the Last card method . The one pulled by Aminu tambuwal. But this seems way way different, something brutal and 'Finishing' .

It is 98% sure that Kwankwaso will never move to Atiku's camp at the end. So, that tambuwal strategy cant really work for atiku in the person of kwankwanso this time, it is completely off the table because it will be hard for a certain shekarau and kwankwaso to be in same party. It has always been a battle for supremacy between both.

Since, shekarau is already with the main opposition,PDP with Atiku abubakar as the presidential candidate.
That is where, the Non-zero sum situation comes into play. Tinubu winning doesnt mean kwankwaso will lose, and Tinubu losing doesnt mean kwankwaso will win.

Kwankwaso is left with no other option than to join Tinubu's camp.... And that is definitely what will happen at the end. The signs are there, it is just a matter of time.

Now the question is not will Kwankwaso eventually align with tinubu,that is imminent. but the question is What are these guys cooking? What is their game plan? I think Tinubu is going to make Kwankwaso his Last card, i see kwanwaso declaring for Tinubu just at the eve of the election. And that will be game-over .

Jabagan, king of strategy. Just give it to the man.

It is easier for a Carmel to go through the eye of a needle than kwankwanso working for tinubu

Your Brain needs reset keep giving urself false hope
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Segzy19: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kwakwanso already said it live on Channels TV that if he realizes that he can't win the election, he will turn over his support to Tinubu... The videos is there on internet.... kwakwanso and Tinubu are good political strategists
lhordspy:

Non-Zero-Sum situation involves a situation whereby one person's win doesn't really and necessarily means another's person loss, and also one person loss does not really means that the other person wins. Vice versa.
Which translate to that in Non-Zero-Sum Game or situation all parties could gain, or all parties could lose.

This is the situation of Tinubu and kwankwaso... It is very obvious Kwankwaso can never win 2023 . I think all this crowd-pulling can just be likened to story of a man who wants to atleast show is political strenght or put his political influence and might on display OR maybe a man who is trying ro pull the greatest political strategy of all time. We call it the Last card method . The one pulled by Aminu tambuwal. But this seems way way different, something brutal and 'Finishing' .

It is 98% sure that Kwankwaso will never move to Atiku's camp at the end. So, that tambuwal strategy cant really work for atiku in the person of kwankwanso this time, it is completely off the table because it will be hard for a certain shekarau and kwankwaso to be in same party. It has always been a battle for supremacy between both.

Since, shekarau is already with the main opposition,PDP with Atiku abubakar as the presidential candidate.
That is where, the Non-zero sum situation comes into play. Tinubu winning doesnt mean kwankwaso will lose, and Tinubu losing doesnt mean kwankwaso will win.

Kwankwaso is left with no other option than to join Tinubu's camp.... And that is definitely what will happen at the end. The signs are there, it is just a matter of time.

Now the question is not will Kwankwaso eventually align with tinubu,that is imminent. but the question is What are these guys cooking? What is their game plan? I think Tinubu is going to make Kwankwaso his Last card, i see kwanwaso declaring for Tinubu just at the eve of the election. And that will be game-over .

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It is actually Peter Obi a.k.a Pandora, ObiTUARY, leader of IPOB Terrorist and the greatest LIER grin

But he is greater than everyone in your family, community, town and state including you and your likes..

True or false?
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

If you with your half-brain can already see his strategy ahead of time, then I guess it's not a good strategy
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Jemex003: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos votes is already splitted between Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu..

I just hope you will not die when they declare Tinubu as winner next year and if you die don’t worry we will bury you at Matori
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by ceeceeco: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
officerfudo:

What exactly is your grudge with Tinubu, You should be ashamed of your own father , where was he when Tinubu Dey make an, He was busy chasing neighbors wife up an dan
My dad was busy advising your wretched & frustrated good for nothing father to stop patronizing olosho. Tueh! You're such a misplaced priority.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
garfield1:
Cc ,kyase...since you believe in crowds,kwankwaso will win or get a chunk of lagos and akwa ibom and win north west...rubbish
Gbam!! Kwankwaso will split Lagos votes with Obi and Tinubu

BTW I hope you know the number of Abokis in Lagos. The problem is most of them will travel to their villages when it's time for election
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
All we ask of Kwankwaso is to reduce Atiku's votes in the NW so that Peter Obi can win. If he does this we Obidents would be grateful to him.

This I have seen.

Lol then you don't know NW politics and kano in particular
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Saying APC or tinubu will lose lagos is like saying God will lose heaven to satan.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
fvck:
Anyone can rent crowd

And the rented crowd always decide who will govern this country lol
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by garfield1: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Gbam!! Kwankwaso will split Lagos votes with Obi and Tinubu

BTW I hope you know the number of Abokis in Lagos. The problem is most of them will travel to their villages when it's time for election

He pulled similar crowd in akwa ibom and delta so more splitting.he pulled double in gombe and jos outside his northeast.since abokis are following him,he will poll more than atiku up north angry
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Macphenson: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117501797:
Lagos playing politics the way it is supposed to be.
This is democracy.
While some ipob bastards, animals murderers, cannibals are killing members of other political parties that do not belong to their ipob candidate Pandora obituary in their state.

For anyone involved in the killings of innocent igbos,
Y'all will never witness the end of this year, as long as God lives.

May our relative Miracle Nwobodo's soul and hundred of innocent igbo lives and other lives killed by those ipob animals rest in peace.
All your killers, their sponsors and supporters will all die like dogs in the open gutter.
Evil brutal deaths await them all soonest.
They cannot escape it.

If you wanna end brutally and miserable like him,
Quote this post to vomit nonsense

Cannibalistic swinres and murderers everywhere

RIP Guys

U mean playing politics like beating up the flag boy, using the Police and court to try to stop rally,and forcing petty traders to pay 5000 for not coming out for Thiefnu.bu's rally.

Some people are more useless than I thought.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is the face of the animal criticizing Obi

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Timatayo1: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
I don't know where Tinubu want to get his block votes now.. Time will tell
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Now I believe Nwazuruike

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
garfield1:

He pulled similar crowd in akwa ibom and delta so more splitting.he pulled double in gombe and jos outside his northeast.since abokis are following him,he will poll more than atiku up north angry
He can't pull more votes than Atiku. He will inherit Atiku's votes while Atiku will inherit Buhari's votes up north. Atiku is now the North's first son. Nothing for Tinubu. He couldn't pull any crowd when he went to Gombe and Kaduna recently
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Electorate: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

You talk like a baby in Politics, when was the last time Kwanwaso stepped down for anyone during his years of contesting an election? He has never done that and wouldn't for anyone not even his northern brother and here you are talking about Tinubu.

You guys just keep giving yourselves false hope. Tinubu is distant third in 2023 election, deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
JealousCobra:

But he is greater than everyone in your family, community, town and state including you and your likes..

True or false?

God forbid bad thing. Peter Obi is only greater than his IPOB supporters, not me. He is a Lier, corrupt and acquired wealth via crimes.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by wman(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Dumb analogy. If the opposition split Lagos votes, APC will definitely win Lagos. If the opposition were united, APC will lose Lagos.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Impressive
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by bestdudes: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

lmao... I just knew that your own is to campaign for Tinubu...Kwankwanso people have told him to go all in. He cant leave Atiku his brother and give it to Tinubu. U are dreaming. The man is battling for himself and no one else.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God forbid BAThing. Peter Obi is only greater than his IPOB supporters, not me. He is a Lier, corrupt and acquired wealth via crimes.

Hahaha @ bolded..

A Tinubu supporter! you are practically part of Nigeria's problems today.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Peterpanny: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry cry baby.. Cry me a river.
Tinubu is your next president.
And you can do nada about it.
that sick dieing old fragile structure can never and will never be the president of this great nation.

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by chukwuwendu: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
So 1/3 of lagosians have this red cap in their possession, and I don't even know.........wonders shall never end.

Please tell me what am I missing in this story
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by David160(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ/status/1580204591303782400?s=19
In Thïefnubu's Lagos... See crowd o
If it's obi now... Slaves will run to get court order.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Afikoo: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

You failed to balance your analysis.

What do Kwankwaso supporters see in him?
What attract them to this man.
To me, Integrity, being a young Politician, competence, character etc.
Does Tinubu posses these traits ?

Will Kwankwaso Supporters vote for Tinubu?

You saw what happened in 2019 when he aligned with Atiku. Where was his supporters.

Kwankwaso supporters can be likened to Obidients.
For a moment, think about Obidients voting for Tinubu should Obi decide to collapse his structures for Tinubu.

Kwankwaso best bet would have been aligning with Obi . You saw how his supporters were actually looking forward to that Merger.

Lastly, Kwankwaso will lose all credibility from his supporters should he supports Tinubu. They will never take him serious .
And majority of his supporters will support Obi if that happens.
Same case of Osibanjo supporters moving to Obi Camp
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by lhordspy: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afikoo:

You failed to balance your analysis.

What do Kwankwaso supporters see in him?
What attract them to this man.
To me, Integrity, being a young Politician, competence, character etc.
Does Tinubu posses these traits ?

Will Kwankwaso Supporters vote for Tinubu?

You saw what happened in 2019 when he aligned with Atiku. Where was his supporters.

Kwankwaso supporters can be likened to Obidients.
For a moment, think about Obidients voting for Tinubu should Obi decide to collapse his structures for Tinubu.

Kwankwaso best bet would have been aligning with Obi . You saw how his supporters were actually looking forward to that Merger.

Lastly, Kwankwaso will lose all credibility from his supporters should he supports Tinubu. They will never take him serious .
And majority of his supporters will support Obi if that happens.
Same case of Osibanjo supporters moving to Obi Camp

You are getting it wrong, sir.

Kwankwanso only aligned with Atiku in 2019 to counter ganduje/shekarau alliance.

Bro it is all about alliance up North and presently kwakwanso has got nothing.

This time shekarau moved over to Atiku, kwankwaso needs to align with ganduje/tinubu camp to hold his relevancy in kano. This thing is all about power play.

A win for Atiku/shekarau will spell doom for kwankwanso.

Secondly, osinabjo doesnt have any political influence be as little as it might be. The man is naked politically. Osinbajo is not a regular politician, infact he cant win a local government election Without party structure. So i dont know what you mean by supporters of his. He has only got sympathiser not supporters.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by saysugar(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

aregbe really feel painful for what tinubu did to him at osun, its so unfair truly,aregbesola don’t really need anything from tinubu or apc anymore
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
But he's the owner of that house for a very long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters / How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London / PHOTO: Buhari Arrives Beijing, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.